About Side Account activities

in Help & Questions

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Hey there!

I read the guides up and down and I still have some questions regarding the side accounts, out of fear I might click on a page and get banned. I am that paranoide yes haha

Okay so what I know is

Do's:
Click Exchange
Tim's Food Shopee

Don'ts
The Cave
The Mysterious Asteroid
Alkub Racing
The Advent Calendar
Quest NPCs

what is now unclear for me is
are we allowed/not allowed to

buy items
have a shop and sell/display items
buy cc
do site trivia and wall of sandrodons
(as I think of them as daily activities as well)
do auctions/trade/gift to other users
other events (like now the dragon den)

I would love if you could help me and thank you in advance!

1,037 posts

anarchy • 29 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

@spacebunny from my understanding, the follow activities are fine on a side account:

- buying items
- having a shop and selling/displaying items
- buying cc
- auctions, trading, and gifting to other users

while these activities are not fine:

- site trivia and wall of sandrodons
- other events like the dragold's den

a good rule of thumb is that if the activity gives you an inherent advantage by using a side account, it probably isn't allowed. for example, if you answer the site trivia question on your main and your side, you'd be able to earn the prize twice.

also! if you unintentionally break this rule (e.g. visiting the dragold's den while on your side without realizing) you can submit a ticket through the contact us page to explain the situation and that it was an accident. it's happened to me before and the mods were pretty understanding!

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 29 March 2024 at 2:12 PM

@anarchy
thank you for helping me out!
yes I thought so too about the wall, trivia and other events, to be honest it is a bit unclear in the site guides as they only stated a list of activities.

What about feeding the creatures of your side account with your Main account and vise versa?

Female
2,936 posts

heatherm19 • 29 March 2024 at 2:42 PM

@spacebunny Feeding your other accounts like that is fine, pretty sure a lot of people do that.

(I'm totally paranoid about breaking rules an/or getting banned too, but staff here understands that mistakes happen, I've had a few times where I accidentally did some sort of main-account-only thing not realizing I was on a side and I sent in a ticket like 'oops sorry didn't mean to do that!' and it was fine.)

(I didn't see it in your list, but just fyi the Donations Center is okay to visit on a side, I double-checked with staff about that not long ago.)

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 29 March 2024 at 2:44 PM

@heartherm19 thank you ❤️

oh yeah the donation center I forgot about it, good to know then 😱

Glad I am not alone with being paranoid and that staff will understand, mistakes can happen 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 March 2024 at 7:48 PM

@spacebunny @anarchy

You definitely can sell items on side accounts and many users utilise this very well. I do recommend buying CC only on your main *just to have all transactions in one area.* This is not required but if something goes wrong it will be easier to investigate if all of your CC purchases are in the same place.

You may also collect bank interest on side accounts as you do not gain extra EC by doing so when compared to all of the EC on a single account.

The Staff very much do not mind if mistakes happen as they are mistakes. I, myself, accidentally went to the Dragold on my side a few days ago. We care more about the honesty of such mistakes and if such mistakes do happen, please submit a ticket.

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 29 March 2024 at 9:31 PM

@mastergemma thank you so much for providing an insight and recommendation regarding cc transaction!

bank interest mean I can also transfer EC on a side account is that right? I apologize english is not my native language

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 29 March 2024 at 9:33 PM

@spacebunny

Yes, you may use the Bank on side accounts.

Gender Fluid
244 posts

spacebunny • 29 March 2024 at 9:35 PM

thank you! And transfering it back is also fine right? Like if I put in a wrong number and fix it