Immortality Question

in Help & Questions

Non-binary
15 posts

avaloninallcaps • 3 April 2024 at 2:57 AM

Hey! So I've been researching immortality and found that you have to get your creature to level 20 for it to become immortal (ie. 6,000 views, clicks, or feeds if my math is correct).

However, to get to my point, I was also seeing that people can immortalize creatures before they grow up by focusing on other stages. Does this automatically freeze them, or will they still grow up if you hit the amount they needed to evolve originally?

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 3 April 2024 at 4:03 AM

@avaloninallcaps - Immortality and levels are entirely separate from evolving. An immortal egg can still hatch and evolve as normal, for instance. It's also possible to have a fully evolved creature that's still mortal.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 3 April 2024 at 4:20 AM

@avaloninallcaps To add to what sparklefox said, levels aren't focused on any one stat above another, it's a specific equation basically dealing with averages. The actual equation, confirmed by mods, is:

ceil((Views + Clicks + Feeds) / 3) / 100)
where ceil means round up

Basically add all stats, divide by 3, then divide that by 100... So if a creature has a lot more views, for instance, even though they evolve by feeds, they can get to level 20 before they are fully grown.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 3 April 2024 at 5:33 AM

@avaloninallcaps

To also add, you can only freeze creatures with the Essence of Litsdnats in the Cash Shop otherwise creatures will evolve naturally when they reach the required stats.

Non-binary
15 posts

avaloninallcaps • 3 April 2024 at 5:01 PM

Thank you all!!