What are you looking forward to in the world of videogames?

in Entertainment

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 16 April 2011 at 10:54 AM

Why not have a topic about all of those upcoming video games and other related accessories?

I'm looking forward to actual nice covers for the 3DS, for one thing. 😋

But I am also excited for Portal 2. That sequel came outta nowhere, heh. Not that I mind of course. Though Episode 3 needs to come out soon...

978 posts

lwarlen • 16 April 2011 at 10:57 AM

Yeah, the game Portal 2 looks cool and the 3DS looks awesome did you know it has a mii channel.

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 16 April 2011 at 10:58 AM

Yup. 😊 It's pretty neat, actually. And I like how you can scan 'barcodes' of sorts to download them.

978 posts

lwarlen • 16 April 2011 at 11:00 AM

I never knew that and the 3DS I hope one day to get it
,But we all do 😸

Male
1,247 posts

Meteoroid • 16 April 2011 at 11:04 AM

The 3DS is pretty fun. I just wish there was more varieties of launch titles for it. Right now I just use it to play my older DS games.

Female
17 posts

ickstick99 • 18 April 2011 at 11:36 AM

3D!!!!!! I dont play on DS's anymore but I would like to try the 3DS

Deleted • 20 April 2011 at 9:36 AM

Oh, the 3DS is very fun, I played a trial at Best Buy and made my own Mii. ❤ī¸ Really cool, although I wouldn't call it "3D", it more just shows you depth, and it can give you serious eyestrain, although it's very fun. I sort of want one although I already have my own DSi.

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 21 April 2011 at 5:14 PM

I've had a 3DS for about a week now. I get no eyestrain at all, but saying that I only have one game for it at the moment because none of the launch titles interest me much. The 3D depth slider really helps, I only have it on about halfway because it's easier to see what's going on in the game compared to when it's full 3D.

I'm looking forward to future games though. The one I'm mostly looking forward to is Animal Crossing. 😊 I'm a big fan of that game. I've never tried the gamecube version unfortunately, but the DS and wii versions I love. ^__^ Can't wait for a 3D version too! 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 April 2011 at 5:51 PM

I heard the 3DS hurts your eyes after a while? If so I think I'll skip a generation hopefully they'll fix it... @elluwah You get no eyestrain? Maybe it depends on the person... >_< I love AC too! I've only played WW (for the DS) though. Anyway I don't want to get a new DS right away because my old nintendo's touch screen is unresponsive so I just got a DSi last year >_< Didn't know about the 3DS *sigh*

Also I want to wait until games I want come out for it and I'm forced to buy it lol xD

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 21 April 2011 at 6:08 PM

@smilies Nope, no eyestrain at all. Although I AM sticking to what it tells us to do... I don't play on it when I'm tired, and I do have breaks between playing. I have a friend who has bad eyesight in one eye and they can play it with no problems at all, so it definitely depends on the person and what depth they can tolerate.

Also, I was thinking about skipping a generation. But then it occured to me that I really didn't want to wait. Once I wait for the next one, I might decide to wait for a further one after that instead. And then it would be this constant loop of waiting for the next model. XD Happened to me with the previous DS's... I never got the DSi, so I realised I might aswell go ahead and treat myself with the 3DS. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 April 2011 at 6:12 PM

@elluwah I don't think I'm in much danger of that LOL xD I'm more likely to say screw it and get it for Xmas anyway xD Do you know when the exclusive games will start coming out? Plus do you think there will be another AC for the 3ds?

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 21 April 2011 at 6:17 PM

@smilies I'm not sure what you mean by exclusive games... but I know for a fact that AC is coming out. There's a short preview clip of it on youtube, and it's been featured in the nintendo magazine... so, it's only a matter of time before it's released. 😊 I'm sure somebody told me it would be about December time. If so, perfect for Christmas. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 April 2011 at 6:19 PM

@elluwah UGH I heard you play as mayor? >_<
By exclusive I mean ONLY for the 3ds. That's what they are going to do isn't it >_<

Demigirl
881 posts

elluwah • 21 April 2011 at 6:23 PM

@smilies Really? I hadn't heard that. To be honest that's all I know, I couldn't find any information the last time I looked.

There are definitely plenty of 3DS exclusive games scheduled for release. The Zelda game is one that I've noticed getting a lot of attention already, but I've never been much into that. It's a decent game, but I'm not overly fussed about it. We'll just have to see. 😊 But this doesn't mean they'll stop making normal DS games, especially considering you can play them on the 3DS too. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 April 2011 at 6:26 PM

@elluwah eventually they will stop. They'll have new 3dses come out, and stop selling dsis and dsi games 😋 I've never played Zelda. Can't be bothered with it 😋

Deleted • 20 July 2011 at 2:33 AM

Im hoping that they make the next smash bros. and that nintendo will make a game with all the ledendary pok?mon. A girl can dream. 83

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 21 July 2011 at 5:03 PM

I am waiting for animal crossing 3ds to come out 😊

It is rumoured that you actually play as the mayor in it 0_0

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 21 July 2011 at 5:10 PM

I'm waiting for Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and Nintendo planned to reveal a new pokemon game.....I can't wait....

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 5:12 PM

Fml *Still has DS Lite* XD

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 21 July 2011 at 5:12 PM

@randomkitty17

REALY!! A NEW POKEMON GAME!!! thats nice 😋

Yeah, I like pokemon. Do you know why the tital is or anythin yet or are nintendo only dropping hints again -_-

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 21 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

@nogardragon I'm not sure, it might be some spin off game like pokemon ranch...they only said there would be a new game soon. I hope it's the new mystery dungeon game....

Female
5,285 posts

glados • 21 July 2011 at 5:14 PM

@meteoroid
Is there really gonna be a Portal 3? I've heard rumors, and someone asked McLain, but she said 'Wait and see.'
WHAT A TERRIBLE ANSWER.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 21 July 2011 at 5:14 PM

@randomkitty17

They're making a new pokemon mystery dungeon game !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I didn't know about this ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 5:15 PM

YES! I heard of that too, just now. 😋

*Croosses fingers for "FireRed" or "Yellow" remake.* XD

I'm looking foreword to catching all the lengend in my Emerald game...... XP

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 5:17 PM

I have Ruby. I hate it so bad XDXD

I have pokemon : Explorers of time+Darkness , Ranger , Platinum , Diamond , Pearl , And Heart Gold ❤ī¸ Should I get Black or White?

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 21 July 2011 at 5:18 PM

I want it to be a ruby, emerald or crystal remake, I never got to play those versions of the game when they were on gameboy ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 5:19 PM

@nogardragon - They resell them on Ebay, or if your lucky, at Gamestop.

You can play them on your Regular DS,or your DS (The bulky kind Lol.)

Deleted • 21 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

I'd like a Ruby remake :]

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 21 July 2011 at 5:21 PM

@taffy789

Nah, I will wait. I already have the legends- I just wanted to know the storyline 😋

A seller on ebay sold me a fake firered cartridge 2 years ago ☚ī¸

I found out when I looked it up on google coz it wouldn't let me transfer pokemon over ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

*Slaps @Dawnfur with a dead fish*

NO! D: They needs to make a YELLOW REMAKE!!!!

A YELLOW FREAKIN REMAKE!!!!!!!!!

You gat ALLL the starter pokemon from firered, AND
A CUTE PIKACHU FOLLOWING YOU AROUND!!!!

@nogardragon - Man, that stinks. D:

I got one from a person who had tons of pokemon on theirs. One a Level 100.
I thought it was hacked, Lol. XD