Los Angeles - Home of the Lost Angels

in Roleplaying

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 29 October 2011 at 11:23 PM

Actually, that would probably be too complicated.
Wait! I have an idea!!! 😃

---
Imiesl was mostly busy. The C's were hunting, while the S's were battle-training. Well, all but S-0173. She was giving birth to a male - the soon-to-be S-1625.

EDIT:
@yogurt
1. Neither. Imiesl is similar to a beehive - it reproduces by itself. Imiesl females mate with Imiesl males and have Imiesl babies. xD

2. It has a wide variety in its bodies, but all its bodies have flame-colored hair and eyes.

3. Imiesl controls its own mind. Once again, it is like moving your separate fingers.

4. ...

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 30 October 2011 at 11:29 PM

Sorry u guys! I haven't been able to get on! Where are we? Someone catch me up and then I'll start RP-ing again!

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 30 October 2011 at 11:31 PM

@dewpaw
Hey 😊 Maya is at the tree with will and Evan I think. and Mara is in the hospital and Minton left to go to the restroom. XD haha

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 30 October 2011 at 11:45 PM

@yogurt
Thanks!

Mara awoke a few hours later, still laying in her hospital bed. Minton was gone, and it was about 2 in the morning. The silence was awful, empty and cold. The darkness was spreading into every corner of the room. Small fingers of shadows reached out for her. "NO! Stay away!" She called into the black as it swallowed her up. As she screamed the light next to her bed flickered on, casting her shadow onto the other wall. Mara stared at the black outline of her head on the wall. And as she stared, an insane smile spread across her mouth, and a tear rolled down the shadow's face.

Here is a picture to show what the shadow looks like

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs45/150/i/2009/187/b/4/Little_Shadow_by_oh_mi_gawd.png

The crying shadow as she smiles is meant to show the beginning of her decent into madness.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 31 October 2011 at 1:46 AM

@dewpaw

talk to Will? He needs to show you that you're an Elemental ~

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 31 October 2011 at 9:59 AM

Suddenly, Imiesl's attention was brought to J-1504. He was in pain - and now he wasn't. T-0934 traveled to where the J was, and she discovered that he had fallen from a cliff. His broken body lay on the ground far below. T-0934 returned Home and to her duties.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 1 November 2011 at 1:15 AM

@dewpaw
Minton laid on the floor. His body was aching. The last thing he remembered was being attacked by bees and he hit his head on something hard. Minton's arms had bumps. and they were beginning to itch. Minton got up and started making his way back to the hospital. "Mara must be worried" he though as he walked over a giant rock. He wasn't sure why he was going to go back there. What would he do. What was there to do? Thinking over these things made him depressed. Minton came over to Maras door and walked in. When he saw Mara standing and looking at the wall he had a strange feeling in his stomach. "Hey..." Minton said softly.

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 1 November 2011 at 1:46 AM

@dewpaw

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 1 November 2011 at 9:51 AM

The N's began to travel to a particular hospital.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 5 November 2011 at 11:46 PM

@cqpkytty
You're confusing me XD lol

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 5 November 2011 at 11:49 PM

@dewpaw...

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 6 November 2011 at 1:50 AM

@yogurt

Minton entered the room just as the shadow appeared. She turned to face him, an insane smile across her face as a drip of blue blood came from her nose. "Hello." She turned her head sideways as she began to laugh insanely. "We were just talking!" She explained while pointing to the shadow. "She asks too many questions."

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 6 November 2011 at 1:55 AM

@dewpaw

bring MAYA

I NEED TO TELL HER SHe'S AN ELEMENTAL 😃

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 6 November 2011 at 2:05 AM

@angel_star

OOPS! It's almost 1 am where I am so I'll go fast.

Maya looked up at the strange boy in the tree. Evan was next to her, starring at him too. "What do you mean?" She questioned him, slightly annoyed. Who was this guy, and why was he following her!?

Female
1,269 posts

angel_star • 6 November 2011 at 2:23 AM

@dewpaw

"Oh. Yeah. THat... Ok. You are a mystical being... with a lot of powers," WIll tapped her on the shoulder. "Try it out,"

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 6 November 2011 at 7:42 AM

may i join?

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 6 November 2011 at 9:29 AM

@yogurt
It's like all of Imiesl is divided into sections 😋

---
The N's closed in. Through the window, they could see the Wolf and the betrayer-demon.

The M's were likewise looking at the Eagle and her Angel.

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 6 November 2011 at 11:09 AM

uh so can i join?

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 6 November 2011 at 12:02 PM

@p3flteng
The only parts left are evil characters. though if you want that.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 6 November 2011 at 12:34 PM

@yogurt
Actually, the Angel of the Tiger apparently doesn't exist yet.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 6 November 2011 at 12:37 PM

@cqpkytty
Oh XD I thought someone had that already.. O-O

@p3flteng
Nvm You can be the angel of the tiger unless you want to be an evil character.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 6 November 2011 at 12:37 PM

@yogurt
Well it doesn't say so on the first post 😋

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 7 November 2011 at 4:35 PM

can u resserve tht 4 me plse?

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 7 November 2011 at 4:36 PM

May I join too? I want to be an evil character!

Female
472 posts

p3flteng • 7 November 2011 at 4:46 PM

ok i am now the tiger person angel thing

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 7 November 2011 at 7:57 PM

@p3flteng
...could you post your info?

Name:
Age [13+]: 14
Physical Description [Looks, if Angel their ability]:
Personality [How the Act]:
Other [Which Angel, Which Elemental]:

I posted your age for you, because angels are the same age as their elementals, and the Tiger is 14. 😋