149 posts

katrinafugs • 11 October 2011 at 7:32 PM

Name: sliver shadow
Fur: pure sliver❀️
Eyes: one yellow one light green
Mate:n/a (looking)
Kits:none
Family:none ☹️
Info:as a kitten she was forced to leave her family after a horrible fire nothing remained of her home, even her owners had died. she wears a ashy purple collar and has a very ruthless personalty but at times can be more than kind.
Are you a Loner or Pet?:Loner
What made you a Holloween Loner/Pet Cat?: with no were to go she feels blame of here family's death and struggles with that burden she wants to find a a new family and live a fore filled life

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 7:33 PM

Nightmare loooked down,but then Rarefeather nuged him on.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:34 PM

I showed them the way. As we got to the farm I stoped. "Wait here." I went to the cows. "Hey bessie sall you got any milk. My daddy needs help feeding some newborn kits!" They said yes and I lead the kits in.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 7:36 PM

Nightmare looks up at the orange moon then falls over,unconsious

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 11 October 2011 at 7:36 PM

Midnight walked in. "Do I get to eat you Bessie," Midnight asked sarcastically.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:38 PM

I stepped on his paw really hard. "don't" I whispered. "What happened to Nightmare!" I said.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 11 October 2011 at 7:40 PM

Midnight muzzled Nightmare and squirted milk on his face.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 7:41 PM

Rarefeather nuged Moonlight "What's wrong with Nightmare"?! Moonlight (jr lol) turnes around "Oh no,this can't happen now!".Moonlight reconized the orange symbol on his head,it wasn't a breeding accedent and she knew their feather's secret...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 7:41 PM

@carnatate
@seaangel
@pirateseaz
You guys DO realize it's the middle of the night, right? xD

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 7:42 PM

Why does it make a difference? @cqpkytty XD

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 11 October 2011 at 7:42 PM

yep

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:44 PM

Yes yes we do. Watching way too much Phienes and Ferb

I nuged Nightmare. I dragged her a hay nest. I touched her nose with mine showing that she could not die. I curled up beside her and hissed at anyone who came near.

Deleted • 11 October 2011 at 7:45 PM

OK, fine. I give in. I shall join the Holloween cats.

Name: Moss
Fur: Tortoiseshell with small white splashes
Eyes: Blueish green
Mate: none
Kits: none
Family: Her dad was a rogue, and ran off before she was born. Her mother and two sisters are living as Pets.
Info: She a bit reserved, but can be very outspoken. She's a very good strategist, is caring to friends, but is hostile towards enemies. Somewhat eager to please, given that she's young.
Are you a Loner or Pet?: Loner all the way!
What made you a Holloween Loner/Pet Cat?: She ran away from her family because she was treated poorly. She met a Holloween cat, and went back home. A moon later, she ran away for good, partly because she got lost. She lived on her own for a while, but eventually joined the Holloween cats.

Can she somehow be related to Holloween? Please...? XD @redstar-fireclan

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 11 October 2011 at 7:48 PM

Midnight was confused, Moonlight, Nightmare, and Rarefeather had a lot to explain.

@carnatate

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 7:49 PM

@carnatate
@pirateseaz
@seaangel
I just thought it was funny that there was so much action in the middle of the night πŸ˜‹

@choocalate
...You could be my sister? my cousin? my cousin once removed? twice removed? a gazillion times removed?xP

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:53 PM

I narrowed my eyes at a mouse.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 7:55 PM

As the sun broke over the trees in dawn, Demon traced her trail of dead prey back to camp. "I need help bringing prey back to camp!" she announced.

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:57 PM

My ears perked up again. I heard Demon. "Demon needs help bring her pray back to camp.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 7:58 PM

Nightmare is a boy BTW ;3

Moonlight turned around afraid to speak(I'm the only one who knows what is wrong with him!)she thought

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 7:59 PM

I thought he was girl oh well.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 8:02 PM

oh well keep going XD

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 8:04 PM

I walked away. For a little while. I was only a cuople days older but could eat meat at an early age. I suckled from one of the cows.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 11 October 2011 at 8:11 PM

Midnight started doing the moonwalk.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 8:13 PM

@pirateseaz
LOL

Deleted • 11 October 2011 at 8:13 PM

@cqpkytty Sorry it took me so long to respond, but they can be cousins. Some random number of times removed. XD

Moss ran out into the forest, enjoying the fresh air. She batted at a leaf, twisting in midair, landing with her paws lined up neatly on the leaf. Pleased, she raked her claws down the trunk of a tree, leaving small marks, for her claws were not very large.

Also, I forgot to add that living on her own, she became very kitten-ish. Quite the opposite from what you'd expect πŸ˜‰

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 8:16 PM

@choocalate
ok then 😊
(btw, "second cousins" would mean that there is a generation gap between the two people, and "once removed" means that, instead of sharing a common grandparent, they share a common great-grandparent. I think that's kinda cool 😊 but I almost always get the two mixed up πŸ˜‹)

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 11 October 2011 at 8:16 PM

got to go. Stuipid sister.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 October 2011 at 8:16 PM

Moonlight flinched expecting someone to yell at her

Deleted • 11 October 2011 at 8:17 PM

@cqpkytty I know. I get confuzzled about that, but I can go a few generations in without mah brain gettin fuzzy. XD

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 11 October 2011 at 8:19 PM

@choocalate
πŸ˜‹

---
Demon dragged the last of the prey she had caught into camp. Looking at the towering pile, she thought, Wow. And promptly fell asleep.

@everyone
Don't worry, Demon won't be catching very much prey from now on! πŸ˜‹