🌟Starving STARRIGRAVES🌟 Three 🌠Starry Spots Are Open!

in Forum Games

Rank the Starrigrave among your Fave EC Creatures



Non-binary
2,871 posts

     

lunacharm1037 • 28 July 2026 at 12:59 PM

fed

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 29 July 2026 at 10:31 AM

fed all 🌠 today

Attention Starry folks:

Now that a few Starries are reaching immortality, I'd like to propose removing each one as it does ~ which is level 20: cerynitian your Gravius has hatched & is at level 19 and I have one, Gravystar, at level 18. So with everyone's acceptance, I'd like to remove the Starries as they mature so that those spaces can be opened up to others who've requested to join above. If you have any objections, let me know. Thanks

Female
3,715 posts

     

spiritkoi • 29 July 2026 at 10:45 AM

Fed all!

@prettyiggy
I think maybe everyone should say what stage they want their Starrigrave to reach so you definitely know when to remove them?
I'm thinking about freezing mine once it hatches, so I can be removed then.

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 29 July 2026 at 10:49 AM

@spiritkoi,
Great idea, thanks for your feedback! Starry people, what stage would you like your Starry removed at? Please post your response.

845 posts

     

nut • 29 July 2026 at 11:06 AM

fed! teen stage for me (#24 Endoscopy)

369 posts

     

chihiro_sang • 29 July 2026 at 4:56 PM

fed today and adult

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 29 July 2026 at 5:52 PM

Just to clarify:

Adult Stage/Immortal would be Stage 20

Teen or younger would be pre-hatching or Stage 18 or less

Gender Fluid
47 posts

     

aldersnap • 29 July 2026 at 6:40 PM

Fed

216 posts

     

noman15 • 29 July 2026 at 8:12 PM

fed today

369 posts

     

chihiro_sang • 30 July 2026 at 12:14 AM

fed today

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 30 July 2026 at 11:58 AM

Stargazing today. Feel free to remove 2 of my 3 to reopen some spots for other folks. (:

216 posts

     

noman15 • 30 July 2026 at 12:57 PM

fed today

Agender
790 posts

     

blub • 30 July 2026 at 2:01 PM

Fed all 😊

@prettyiggy Can I remove my Starrigrave StarryGraves from the list?
StarryGraves

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 30 July 2026 at 4:53 PM

@blub, your StarryGraves has been removed, thanks!


Thanks to the existing Starry folks for offering to have their Starries removed to open up spaces to those who've been waiting to have their Starries added. There's currently 1 space with 3 more coming up in the next 24 hours. First come, first served to @cloudslay3r @spookyfrog @vos for 1 each. Any new people wanting their Starries listed, I'll be glad to put on a Waiting list. Please post your info as described on page 1. Thanks, in advance for your patience. 🌠

369 posts

     

chihiro_sang • 31 July 2026 at 12:10 AM

fed today

Female
18 posts

     

nexu • 31 July 2026 at 5:06 AM

fed all 😊

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 31 July 2026 at 6:39 AM

Up for Giving it a Go - Also Happy to wait lol 🤣✨

Starrigrave Link: https://eggcave.com/egg/2958017
Starrigrave Name: LunarStorm
Your User Name: Lexian

Female
3,715 posts

     

spiritkoi • 31 July 2026 at 8:10 AM

Fed!

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 31 July 2026 at 11:08 AM

all 🌠 fed

@lexian your LunarStorm has been added ~ Welcome aboard!

@kataclysm your first 2 Starries have been removed, thanks for volunteering to make room for new Starries to be added!

I'm still waiting to hear from the other 3 Starry owners who have been waiting, the 3 spaces are reserved for you (1 each). Please respond by Thursday 8/6/26, at which point I will open those spaces for newcomers.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 31 July 2026 at 11:25 AM

@prettyiggy Muchly Appreciated! 🫡✨️

216 posts

     

noman15 • 31 July 2026 at 2:09 PM

fed today

306 posts

     

spookyfrog • 31 July 2026 at 2:28 PM

@prettyiggy hey i would like to enter my starrigrave 😊

Name: Ollia
Link: https://eggcave.com/click/2960663
User: @spookyfrog

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 1 August 2026 at 7:31 AM

Visited everyone. 🌌

Female
3,715 posts

     

spiritkoi • 1 August 2026 at 8:30 AM

Fed!

Female
2,847 posts

     

ida92 • 1 August 2026 at 8:37 AM

@prettyiggy

Fed all!

I'd like to join, please 😊

Starrigrave Link: https://eggcave.com/egg/2961560
Starrigrave Name: Nebulia
Your User Name: ida92

Starrigrave Link: https://eggcave.com/egg/2961278
Starrigrave Name: Dead_Star
Your User Name: ida92

369 posts

     

chihiro_sang • 1 August 2026 at 11:10 AM

fed today

Female
166 posts

     

applegranny • 1 August 2026 at 11:42 AM

fed all!

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 1 August 2026 at 1:58 PM

all fed 🌠

Current status: Starries are being removed at owner's requests, thank you to those who have helped open spots for wait-listed Starries! I've removed 2 of mine & am waiting to hear back from a member whose Starries have reached immortality so I can open more spaces.
Spaces will be opened for 1 Starry per new member. I am holding the 1 space currently open for a person who requested 1 week ago. For prospective new members: please list you & your Starry's info as listed on p. 1, thanks! First come, first served, as usual 🌟

216 posts

     

noman15 • 1 August 2026 at 3:43 PM

fed today

Gender Nonconforming
187 posts

     

prettyiggy • 1 August 2026 at 7:04 PM

Notes to self re Wait List:
[2961278]Dead_Star@ida192 ~ 2nd Star
@ravensong

Reply