The Dozen Club πŸ₯šπŸ—“️

in General

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

@kataclysm
Ohh I see! That's understandable, and it's totally okay don't worry! :-D

Edit: I do have several of the creature, so you don't need to send me any, but thank you! 😊

786 posts

     

gngdia • 1 week ago

Thanks for the warm welcome Kate and Daisy!

Female
1,030 posts

     

nenielsen • 1 week ago

Hi I'd love to join the club!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-
π™΅β€Šβ€Šπšβ€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπš‚β€Šβ€Šπ™·β€Šβ€Š β€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπš‚
ɴᴇᴑ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄›α΄„Κœ
-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-

Welcome to the Dozen Club, @nenielsen!
Thank you for joining! :-)

Female
1,030 posts

     

nenielsen • 1 week ago

@daisycat Thank you!

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-
π™Ύπ™²πšƒπ™Ύπ™±π™΄πš π™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπš…π™Έπšƒπšˆ
α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴏᴒᴇɴ α΄„ΚŸα΄œΚ™
-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-


Get a head start on October's activity, as it's alive... I mean live... right now!!


β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
π’β€Šπ–•β€Šπ–”β€Šπ–”β€Šπ€β€Šπ²β€Š β€Šπ•―β€Šπ–Šβ€Šπ–˜β€Šπ–ˆβ€Šπ–—β€Šπ–Žβ€Šπ–•β€Šπ–™β€Šπ–”β€Šπ–—β€Šπ²
𝔠 𝔬 𝔫 𝔱 𝔒 𝔰 𝔱
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€


Click here to go to October's activity topic!

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 1 week ago

Hah...I started on my Entry and keep forgetting to continue it 🀣 - It Is in the Making though! πŸ“πŸ˜Ž

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 1 week ago

🐣 @spiritkoi πš’πš— πšŠπš— π™΄πšπšπšœπš‘πšŽπš•πš•
Hi, please call me: spiritkoi, spirit, koi
Pronouns: she/her
Favorite Creature: Khione! I enjoy bird, dragon, and rabbit creatures in general
Favorite Item: any classic Rubber Honk toy I think
Hobbies and Interests: reading (my fav genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and psychological horror), drawing, painting
Birthday: Feb 2
I joined Dozen Club because: I used to be a pretty active BOAF club member which was so much fun and I do miss the more active eggcave community of 2013-2016, hoping to find a space like that here!
Eggy Style: β˜€οΈ Sunny Side Up, or at least aiming for it
Put a smile on my face by sending me: items that will help me with questing πŸ˜‚ also searching for Feb 2 stolen cave monthlies I missed while away
Help me out by feeding my creature: my Omepail Apsis
Make my day by talking to me about: anything! Always happy to have a friendly chat ❀️

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 1 week ago

-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-
π™΅β€Šβ€Šπšβ€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπš‚β€Šβ€Šπ™·β€Šβ€Š β€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπš‚
ɴᴇᴑ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄›α΄„Κœ
-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-

Welcome to our newest member, Spirit!
Thank you for joining and sharing your wonderful Eggshell! :-)

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 1 week ago

Welcome to the club Spirit!! I'm a bookworm too so PLEASE feel free to hit me up with your fave books. My current forever-rec in the scifi genre is Pierce Brown's Red Rising series. I can't wait for book seven, lol.

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 6 days ago

@daisycat @kataclysm Thank you both for the warm welcome!! πŸ’ž

@kataclysm Awesome! I’ve actually read the original trilogy some years back, I really enjoyed the worldbuilding and my favorite characters were Sevro and Mustang. I’ve been seeing the new releases since but wasn’t sure about checking them out since I thought the way things ended felt satisfying (and I’m unfortunately not a big fan of Darrow’s narration/voice).

What have you been reading recently? I’ve been in a sci-fi mood since reading Project Hail Mary got me back in the mood for it. Currently I’m in the middle of Death’s End, the third book of the Remembrance of Earth’s Past trilogy. The first book was The Three-Body Problem.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 6 days ago

🐾 *Lurking* 🐾

I feel a little ashamed to admit I've not really read Anything Lately...I literally have Box-Sets of Books on the Bottom Shelf of a 'Tower Storage Shelf' acting as a Heavy Base Object to prevent it from toppling over... Then again, I don't really have Anywhere 'Safe' at home where I can just Sit and Read without being Disturbed by something or someone either... πŸ˜…

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 6 days ago

@spiritkoi I know exactly what you mean - the first three books did wrap it up in a way that felt very satisfying. I was such a freak for it when I first read it back when it came out that I was keen to consume more from PB. Where it's at now is certainly worlds away from where it was, and for all the good and bad I could say about it, the first three will always be peak imo.

Recently, I got back into The Checquy Files, picking up on book 3 after reading books 1 and 2 years ago. It's more supernatural than scifi, but I loved the premise of a very British secret government dealing with manifestations and mysteries.

I loved PHM, read it when it came out but enjoyed both the audiobook and the movie. I've have The Three Body problem on my list for a while but I haven't sunk my teeth into it yet - would you recommend it?

Also @lexian physical space is an issue for me as well, so I read most often on a little e-reader. I'm usually reading from it when I go on feeding sprees. (:<

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 5 days ago

@kataclysm Ooo The Checquy Files sounds interesting, I might check that out later πŸ‘€

I would definitely recommend The Three-Body Problem! The sheer scope of the series but also how grounded it is in science and politics and such is so interesting, I think Asimov's Foundations series is the closest comparison I could give overall, but the first book stands out a lot. I really love the investigation/mystery/way things are revealed in the first book and the second book had my jaw on the floor multiple times.

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 4 days ago

@spiritkoi You have said all the right things! I love a procedural novel that takes you away with it. I'll definitely shunt this further up my TBR list (although that list is long and frightening to consider at any stage).

Also happy october to everybody! Do we have any favourites out of the prize store yet? (: I'm going to do my usual deranged behaviour and get at least one of everything.
If anyone wants any prizes, feel free to keep me in mind and reach out if you want anything. ❀️

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 4 days ago

@kataclysm I hope you enjoy reading it when you get to it!

I have like 6 years of new event travels to catch up on so I'm really on the grind for seeds XD At least, I'll focus on the ones I really want first, and I do want to get a Hollowkit.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

Happy Spirit Month! πŸ˜„

I plan on getting one of each of the Beasties as it'll be my first October at Egg Cave - Bit disappointed they Retired the Luxu though as I've resisted the urge to buy one when I've seen them in Auction and now they're not happening πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not destined I guess...lol

Never realised what a Grind it was for the Seeds though and that Darn DooVoo has stolen several of my Seeds already... Following the advice of others and sticking to the Freebies now πŸ€žπŸ˜…

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 4 days ago

It’s been suuuuuch a long time since I participated in the Halloween event!! Man I’m so excited. I’ve been having the itch to do some crazy feed grinding so this is happening at the perfect time, lol.

(Also if anyone is debating what rerelease to vote for next month/doesn’t have particularly strong feelings about it, I would be eternally grateful if you could vote for my dear friend Copioat who has never been rereleased!!!!)

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 4 days ago

@lexian The Luxu can return in future years if you're willing to wait, though not sure how long. I'm willing to take the risk with the Doovoo πŸ˜‚ I actually do Pepita's toss too, back in 2013 I managed to get through all 10 rounds timing things correctly once and got a few thousand seeds. Haven't achieved that again since I get scared or lose, but I have gotten several hundred seeds a handful of times.

@pjbuzzy Same, I'm super motivated to feed now. Also, I feel like the time cooldown for most of the fair games is way shorter than it used to be, really makes me constantly check things πŸ˜‚

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

@Spiritkoi I've dabbled with the DooVoo a few times - I think if you ask the 'Right' questions, you get a better turnoutπŸ˜… I've also done Pepita, but have only made it to round 2 because I've not worked out the timing yet haha πŸŽƒ Might try again now I've got a few more Seeds to play with πŸ¦‡

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 4 days ago

@pjbuzzy
Copioat! A cornucopia goat... I feel like I never see these around. More than due for a re-release. :-o

@spiritkoi
That's amazing that you previously got through all ten rounds!! I know @matcha was trying to see who had done just that and also the odds for it a few years ago.

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 4 days ago

Happy Halloween everyone! πŸ˜ƒ
It's my very first halloween on here so I will try to lernen how it works, but my usual goal is to get the creatures I like cx
I also got lucky and got a Waxit from my 10 Free Cave Pulls, so yay! And I even like both Monthlies, so Double yay!

Good luck on everyones Seed Hunt! May the Seed Gods be with us! 😊

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 4 days ago

@daisycat They are so hard to find!! I've been trying to hunt one down for probably like 7 years?? For the longest time before I came back from hiatus, Copiat and Dongelic were the only things left on my wishlist. Here's hoping I can finally check Copioat off next month, and hopefully Dongelic too in December!! That's another that's suuuper due for a rerelease.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

Do the Seeds carry over to Next Year? πŸ€”
Also wondering how many Seeds folks have already πŸŒ±πŸŽƒ

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 4 days ago

*coughs* 56 seeds.
But in my defense, I just started a few minutes ago. I'm right now in the process of clicking everyone back that clicked my creatures today! xD

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

It's a good place to start - Watch out for that DooVoo though, he's a Sneaky Fella... 🀣

Female
1,873 posts

     

pjbuzzy • 4 days ago

I've got 416 rn. Did the math and I need 5,300 to get a Hollowkit and all of the travels I would like to grab! Feels daunting right now but I know it's a long month so I should be able to get there.

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

Nice! πŸŽƒ I've got about 1300...but will need at least 10000+ Seeds if I want one of each Beastie - Haven't even added up the Giftbags and everything else yet! πŸ˜…

I just checked the Leaderboards and someone already has 7k in Seeds! 😱

Female
73 posts

     

leovoli • 4 days ago

There is some kind of trick to click faster if you are on Laptop or PC. I saw a Guide about it on here in the foums.
So if some is doing the clicking since Rollover and Event Start ... I can see the 7k seeds!
I'm at 185 now. Doovoo has been kind to me till now cx

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

I'm running out of things to ask them... a Favourite revolves around what kind of Weather it'll be like tomorrow...hahah.... Don't ask them about Upcoming Movies - Apparently there will Not be a 'How to Train Your Dragon 4' *Sulks*

I've actually found it easier to click Users Beasties on my Phone, but I've kept my Laptop open so I can wander through the Fair Stalls/keep an eye on when they Update πŸŽƒ

Reply