Register
daisycat • 5 days ago
merit • 5 days ago
@daisycatSign me up please! This is such a fun idea ๐
lexian • 5 days ago
@daisycat I'm interested in giving it a go - just need to read it a few times to get my head around it ๐ (My ADHD is acting up at the moment and I'm seeing words, but they're not going in...haha...) ๐คฃ
nenielsen • 5 days ago
@daisycat sign me up for October's contest!
kataclysm • 5 days ago
@daisycat id love to join up as well, please!!
gngdia • 5 days ago
@daisycat I'd also like to join ๐ many thanks to our sponsor for the generous prizes!
Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far!We have five spots left as of this post. :-)Also, I'd just like to clarify, the challenge is to make a story composed of only the item descriptions. So each line should only have text taken directly from item descriptions, it shouldn't have text that you wrote. All the text for your story has already been written for you -- the only thing you have to do is copy & paste the item descriptions and then put them in the order you want! In the future, there will definitely be actual creative writing contests.Yes, you can cut out text like I did in my example, but you can't add in your own text. Not adding in text is part of the point of the contest.Please check out my example in the topic under "๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐", or, there are also excellent examples of what I mean in this post from when I held a similar contest. To keep the spirit of the contest, just copy and paste the item descriptions! :-DIf anyone has any questions whatsoever or needs further clarification on this, please feel welcome to reach out and I'll try to help as best I can~ ๐ค
lia • 5 days ago
@daisycat what a fun activity! i'd love to sign up c:
daisycat • 4 days ago
Thank you for signing up, Lia! :-DThere are currently four spots left! And if you've signed up and forget about this, don't worry, as I'll post a reminder as the deadline to submit gets closer (Tuesday, October 20th, at 11:59 PM ECT).
spiritkoi • 1 day ago
@daisycat I'd like to sign up! It'll be fun searching through the descriptions ๐