The Dozen Club πŸ₯šπŸ—“️

in General

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 4 days ago

I love visiting Pepita and trying my luck. My tradition is to increase my walkaway number every attempt. So if I'm winning 2 rounds, I'll cash out and walkaway but next time I'll need to win 3 rounds to walk away. The highest I've gotten to is 5-7 rounds, I think? Hard to remember!
I always send the doovoo an amount of question marks and nothing else, just to mess with him. C:

I managed to get a Hollowkit, but now I think I'll stockpile my seeds and mass spend them later in the month. The delayed gratification will hopefully make this feel worth it lmao.

Edit: also @/lexian no they don't carry over!

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

I can get to the Level that gives you 160 Seeds (If you walk away) but then I end up messing up 🀣 I'll give the Question Marks a go next 😈 Shame the seeds don't carry over though - Just means I'll hafta have a Spending Spree on the 31st haha

...What I'd also love to know is...Is it possible to work out the 'Travels of Terror' anagram....? I've been looking at the same one Whenever I've checked today and am Baffled.... πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

EDIT: Just did a Load of "????????????" and DooVoo said "I don't think so." and took 4 Seeds!

Female
754 posts

     

kataclysm • 4 days ago

It is very tough, isn't it? Especially when trinket travels take up half the phrase with (Stage #).

I use eggcavity to search travels easily whilst I'm working those out, but the rewards are usually 9-16 seeds or so, so it's not worth really firing up the brain cells for really annoying ones.
If it's too hard, just put in anything and get a new scramble in a few minutes.

If I recall, the capital letters in the scramble correspond to the capital letters in the travel which is a good starting point.

https://eggcavity.com/travel-viewer

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

I Appreciate that πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ Didn't think to type anything to change it (Learning all the time hehe) I think I get more Seeds Risking a Game with Pepita 🀣 (At least I only 'technically' lose 5 each time I fail) Nebby is always a winner though πŸŽƒ

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 4 days ago

Do you think it's unlikely that there will be Encalops left for Halloween? They've always seemed so popular. I know I've been trying to get one since I joined!

This October 31st will be my kitty's 12th Gotcha Day, so that's why I'd prefer to steal one on that date. x) Maybe I'll just get one before to play it safe, possibly swap someone for that date if it does end up being available. πŸ˜—

Non-binary
191 posts

     

lexian • 4 days ago

Fingers Crossed you can still get one on that Date, but even though I only joined this year, I've seen Beasties Disappear Super Fast, I mean, Look at the Nym 🀐 (I'd ask the DooVoo for advice, but all they want to do is take my Seeds...) πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Female
3,713 posts

     

spiritkoi • 3 days ago

@lexian I used to think there was an even vs odd number of letter trigger for the Doovoo but I don't think it worked πŸ˜‚ so I just leave it up to chance at this point.

@daisycat Ahh cool! I don't think it's completely random odds though, unless they changed it since I was last here, you know how the image flips between tails and heads? If you figure out how long it takes for your page to refresh after clicking you can try to time your click so it will end on heads. I mean it's possible it was still chance, but I feel like I was too consistent for it to be chance, and when I did miss I already knew since I messed up the timing. Trying to get the timing down right now since it's been so long hah.

@kataclysm I do the same with travels, I actually like when it's a trinket since I find it easier to search through.

Female
1,512 posts

     

vanilla • 13 hours ago

🐣 @vanilla πš’πš— πšŠπš— π™΄πšπšπšœπš‘πšŽπš•πš•
Hi, please call me: vanilla
Pronouns: she/her
Favorite Creature: def the olimpt!
Favorite Item: oooo this is a tough one.. maybe the strawberry because it just looks so cute and makes me want to bite into it everytime I see one πŸ˜‚
Hobbies and Interests: huge foodie, loves traveling, scrapbooking, newest addition is cooking!
Birthday: january 6th
I joined Dozen Club because: I've never joined one of these clubs before and it seems like so much fun!
Eggy Style: I think in between 🐣 Over Easy and 🍳 Fried, depending on how busy I am in RL
Put a smile on my face by sending me: any extra unwanted star commons you may have!
Help me out by feeding my creature: beejubelles 🐝
Make my day by talking to me about: anything! tbh always happy to chat and yap ^^

@daisycat thank you for putting together this club! ps. I'd also love to sign up and join the Octobers contest, it sounds like a lot of fun 😊

Female
1,474 posts

     

daisycat • 7 hours ago

-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-
π™΅β€Šβ€Šπšβ€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπš‚β€Šβ€Šπ™·β€Šβ€Š β€Šβ€Šπ™΄β€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπ™Άβ€Šβ€Šπš‚
ɴᴇᴑ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄›α΄„Κœ
-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-β€ŠπŸ₯šβ€Š-

Welcome to the Dozen Club, Vanilla!
Thank you for joining, for sharing your lovely Eggshell, and the kind words! πŸ€—
I've added you to the Spooky Descriptory Contest, looking forward to your entry. :-D

Reply