Do you have any Great -____- Moments?

in Chit-Chat

Deleted • 19 April 2011 at 5:18 PM

Here's mine for today:

Okay so people think that's it's just soooo funny to take my pencil from my desk when I get up. Well I always keep an extra in my bra. Well someone took my pencil today, and so I got my extra. Thing is, my teacher was watching! My homeroom teacher is a dude..

Post any Great -____- Moments u have(:

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 19 April 2011 at 5:42 PM

O_________________________O

that must have been really awkward.

well, I was looking for peanut butter in the fridge and I spent almost 15 minutes looking for it. I even looked in the freezer and cupboard incase I misplaced it. then, my 8 year old brother comes and shows me where it is. It was right in front of my face.

Deleted • 19 April 2011 at 8:30 PM

@redfire77 you have no idea XD

Nice move there (: It's always nice to make urself feel special every once in a while xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 2:58 PM

@dawnfur That must be really uncomfortable. xD

Here's probably the dumbest thing I've ever said.

Friend: I think you may have problems.
Me: ... In my brain?
Friend: ... Yes.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 21 April 2011 at 3:17 PM

@dawnfur ok, here's another one that just happened XD

me: *finushed cooking pasta*
me: *open fridge*

I see no cheese. *ding* I see cheese. but Its stuck behind the yogurt!

me: "cheese! cheese! gimme mah cheese!" and repeat. all while trying the yank the cheese out. my grandpa comes in

gramps: O_o

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 3:22 PM

@redfirere77 Omg I say stuff like that too xD Really good timing you have XD

@ijilleh Yeah..But keeps me outta detention, for that reason.. XD Wow nice..No problems in ur math book xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:28 PM

@Redfire77 Lol, that thing about the pasta made me laugh. xD

My -___- moment (I have a lot of those XD):

So, Karen Anne is at my house, we're eating dinner and watchin tv. Karen Anne is sitting next to me on the couch, my sis is on the floor, and my mom is cooking in the kitchen, my dad is standing right behind her, trying to get some food. xD Then this swifter wetjet commercial comes on, with the girls covered in dirt who jum onto the bottom of the swifter wetjets, you know those commercials? xD So at the end of the commercial, the girl covered in dirt is on the wetjet, and she says to the mop, "I like you pad," cuz there is a soapy pad at the bottom of the wetjet. Karen Anne and I start laughing at what the girl said (do you get it? -_-) but my sister didn't understand it... YET. 😱 She saw us laughing, and decided it was a good idea to rewind the tv and replay the commercial. So she does, and the girl on tv says "I like you pad" again, Karen Anne and I crack up again. then my sister takes her stuffed animals and makes them repeat what the girl said... My dad walks into the room, and I'm like: -_- "You jsut don't get it." But my mom gets it. So she just smiles at my sister. And I was like, -____- "Mom, Samantha REALLY doesn't get it yet... She has no idea." It's just a fail. -_- My dad was going inane, trying to stop my sis, it got to the point where my mom started yelling at her. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 3:36 PM

@thepells4 Omg! I love those! Awh gtg to track meet(:

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:38 PM

@Dawnfur Lol, yeah, but it just sounded SO wrong. xD If you think about what the girl said... Don't you get it??? xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 3:41 PM

@thepells4 Got it the first time xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:43 PM

@Dawnfur Okay, good. Try explaining it to my sis. xD Cuz my mom explained my dilema to her that night, but she still doesn't get it. -_-

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 3:44 PM

@thepells4 no thanks xD I already have been asked bout it once xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:46 PM

@Dawnfur I've been asked about it several times. -_- By other girls in my class. It's just a fail. -_- I don't blame you. xD

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 21 April 2011 at 3:49 PM

@thepells4 i don't get it...

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:50 PM

@Miomar EXACTLY. Becasue you're a boy. You'll never know. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 3:52 PM

@Miomar Just take it as a good thing! XD

@thepells4 Lucky you xD

Miomar, you're a guy you're not supposed to know xD

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 21 April 2011 at 3:52 PM

@thepells4 ???

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:54 PM

@Miomar *facepalm* They'll probably tell you about it in school soon, you're 11, right? So you're my age. Trust me, you'll know soon. -_-

@Dawnfur Yeah Ikr?? I opened my mouth about it once and everyone found out, now I have people coming up to me at recess. I'm like FAMOUS for it. -_-

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 21 April 2011 at 3:57 PM

@thepells4 Maybe they already did but my English is just not so good =|

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 3:58 PM

@Miomar It's English with an E... -_- Aah, well I gtg for now you guys, be back later. -_-

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 4:00 PM

@thepells4
@miomar

They tell the guys at age 11? O-o Explains a lot..

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 21 April 2011 at 4:01 PM

@Thepells4 I know, typing is realy annoying if you use a Ipod touch... Oh and is the comericial on Youtube?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 21 April 2011 at 5:43 PM

@miomar you dont get it? good. lucky you XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 7:09 PM

@Redfire77 Of course he doesn't get it, he's an 11 year old boy. xD But 11 year old GIRLS, on the other hand... SO much different. -_-

@Miomar Ah, I see. -_- I always make typos because the keyboard on mylaptop is so small... -_-

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 7:43 PM

THAT IS GROSS!!!

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:07 PM

@thepells4 If you think 11 year old girls are bad.. Mwahahahahahahahaha 14 year old girls are horrible xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:10 PM

@Dawnfur 11 year old girls are too. xD And I know that, I am one. xD Haha we swear all the time and talk about stuff that's wrong and insult all of the guys. xD

@Chloekins so, I take it you know what we're talking about? xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:13 PM

@thepells4 Us 14 yr old girls talk about.."adult stuff" XD that's what my teacher calls it xD I swore in front of a teacher and she didn't say anything xD thank you! X3 I'd have died (:

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:17 PM

@Dawnfur You swear and get away with it? xD That happens with the kids in my class do all the time, including me, but at the end of the month our teacher always lectures us on not "overusing adult language." I'm like, are you freakin' kidding me? We say this stuff all the time, get used to it. xD Seriosuly, and no one stops swearing after she gives us the lecture, so she just gives up. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:19 PM

@thepells4 ugh yeah. I'll have to tell you my story of my day at alternative..xD