Do you have any Great -____- Moments?

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 May 2011 at 10:27 PM

@Taffy789 No offence but that's actually hilarious. xD I like strawberry milk tohugh... O_O

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 2 May 2011 at 10:38 PM

Some friends of my dad come over and the wife is a teacher and the husband is just... Awkward

At the time I was in sixth grade and the wife teaches 7th and 8th and starts talking about how rude my grade and up are then talks about growth and development.

The creepy husband says "Look your daughter is a growing, thriving girl!" My dad is just like "Stop!" I wanted to DIE!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 2 May 2011 at 10:44 PM

@Balletninja That's what happened with us this year. O_O Yeah, it's REALLY annoying. Especially with the creepy people who bring it up. -____- Even though my dad has a heart-attack when he faces facts. xD Yeah, that's like the only thing that matters in my grade, all that stuff, honestly. And I'm in fifth grade. O_O

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 2 May 2011 at 10:45 PM

@gagamonster15 I freaking love you!!!!! Hahaha. Indifference like, makes my life!

@thepells4 Guys get sooo much worse in 7th grade -_-

Deleted • 10 May 2011 at 4:04 PM

@balletninja mine for the week:

I got into trouble for getting 5 noon detentions. Then my bf got me into trouble. Then i got into trouble for hitting him for getting me in trouble, LOL.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 May 2011 at 10:36 PM

My -____- moment: I saw the deluxe edition Ke$ha CD when I went to Barnes & Noble today... And there's a thing where you can scan the bar code on a CD and listen to a few parts of the songs that are on it, so I scanned the CD and started listening. xD So I was standing in the Electronics section in Barnes & Noble listening to Ke$ha and dancing like an idiot. 8D LOL, really. xD And people were staring at me, then I saw my mom coming down the escalator and I took off the headphones and ran out of the Electronics section. xD Sadly, I never did get to buy that CD... T.T I EALLY wanted it though. It had 23 songs. And 3 videos. And a free tattoo. xDDDDD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 May 2011 at 10:46 PM

If you read my other post, you know milk hates me. >_<
So, yesterday, my mom got me a donut, and I was like, "This will go great with milk!!" So, I poured a glass of milk, and took a bite of my donut. Then I took a sip of milk, and... gaged.
The milk had been spoiled for 2 days. XD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 May 2011 at 10:50 PM

@Taffy789 I don't love milk, milk loves ME!!!! 8D I feel sorry for you. Milk doesn't like you. T.T Milk is awesome. I have milk everyday for breakfast. And Ice cream has milk in it. 😈

Grr, *is still really wanting that delux edition CD* T.T

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 21 May 2011 at 11:03 PM

@thepells4 ~ Well, It's a love-hate relationship.
I love milk, but milk hates me. >_<
Or mabey it's the cows. XD

Deleted • 22 May 2011 at 12:57 AM

@taffy789

LolπŸ˜‹

I don't like milk because it makes mouth stinkyπŸ˜‹

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 22 May 2011 at 1:08 AM

lol my moment XD

Alright so everytime I have mint or like this box of mint. I go crazy im like MINT!! I stare at the mint box for hours forcing myself to not eat it all in the first day!

Another time I had one sip of cider and what happened? I went hypo and ran around the roo jumping up and down infront of the women in there XD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 24 May 2011 at 1:45 AM

I have some -____- moment heres the most funny one.

I was on the car with 2 of my friends, my brother, my father and my mother. Me, my friends and my brother was in the back seat. We had a long trip to our destination so obviously I slept. When I woke up (I wear glasses) I was trying to find my glasses thinking it got lost (I was totally freaking out) and then both of my friends said "You wearing it....." and both of them laughed. And because its so hilarious I had to laugh at myself too 😈

Female
493 posts

lovelikewoe19 • 24 May 2011 at 1:53 AM

lol thats funny πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 3:47 PM

@someone123 Wooooowwwwww, nice! xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 29 May 2011 at 8:13 PM

@dawnfur and @lovelikewoe19: Yeah I know so funny! 😈

Female
493 posts

lovelikewoe19 • 29 May 2011 at 8:28 PM

@someone123 lol i've done that before too. i felt so stupid πŸ˜‹

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 29 May 2011 at 8:29 PM

@lovelikewoe19: Yeah! I felt that way too! But then again if ever i was the one watching I would probably have laughed too it 😈

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 8:51 PM

@someone123 I know I would've. xD

Male
216 posts

someone123 • 29 May 2011 at 9:13 PM

@dawnfur; I bet anyone who sees this will probably do 😈

Deleted • 29 May 2011 at 9:17 PM

@someone123 Yeah , lol . Last year , we took our truck to the beach , I literally slept in the back (it's a real big truck) I was looking out the back window with my dog , Otis the whole time ! xD People stared at us ! =]