Do you have any Great -____- Moments?

in Chit-Chat

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:20 PM

@Dawnfur Haha, good luck. xD How terrible was it?? Tell me. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:25 PM

@thepells4 okay so.. There was this big guy that we called Bear. He would never get anything right so the guy in charge would say "Look everyone Bear got it wrong, restartt!" So this happened so many times I said, "D*** it Bear if you don't get this right I'm gonna punch you in ur F****** Face!" Guy didn't care xD Bear got them right after I said it xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:27 PM

@Dawnfur LOL. Just... LOFL. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:30 PM

@thepells4 Lol yeh should have seen some of the other guys faces xD They were like: Remind me not to mess with her.... Hahahahaha xD the others were like: O-o oh god..

And Jacobs like..yeah that's my girlfriend xD
And Nate is like..yeah I'm related to her xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:41 PM

@Dawnfur Haha nice. xD One time at lunch, well there's this girl in my class with huge mental problems, and she hates me. xD And she's always the last one to find a seat, cuz she asks someone if she can sit next to them cuz the seat is empty and there like "uhhh noo tjis seat is uhh taken" and she just walks away. So I was sitting down next to my friends at lunch and this kid in my class, his name is Jason, saw an empty seat next to me and he saw the girl looking for a seat, see because Jason hates me xD, so he's like, "Hey ana, there's a seat over here next to Danielle!" So I lean over to him across the table and I tell him, "If you make Ana sit next to me I swear I wll beat the s*** out of you," and he's like: O_O And all the other boys are like: O_o "Nice one girly" and they were laughing so hard... And Jason was just sitting there with his cheeks all red and the other guys kept telling him that he just ogt pwned by a girl... Yeah and Ana didn't get that seat next to me after all that, thank God. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:44 PM

@thepells4 Lolz, nice 😃 guys underestimate my strength until I hit them xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:46 PM

@Dawnfur Haha, same here. xD They think I'm a teacher's pet, until they here me swearing all the time at lunch. xD They tell me they've never heard me swear and I say I swear all the time and they tell me to prove it... So I do. xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:48 PM

@thepells4 lol, I recently figured out the janitor hears everything my group says at Lunch. I'm scared! I wouldn't tell a lot of people what we talk about at lunch xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:50 PM

@Dawnfur Haha. xD Stalked by the janitor.... Harsh. xD Goood luck to you lol xD

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:52 PM

@thepells4 Thanks xD He knows EVERYTHINGG I'VE SAID.. Oh god! He probb thinks I'm a freakk xD

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:54 PM

@Dawnfur You think he's the only one??? No, jk, that's so mean. xD People think I'm weird... Theythink that I'm... Uhh... Idk. xD I honestly have no clue how weird they think I am. I'm not weird. :-D

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:55 PM

Me: Where the h*** do I sit?
Meanie: OOH TEACHER JILLIAN SAID THE H WORD
Teacher: Jillian? No, she doesn't cuss. -Dumbfounded expression-
Me [thinking]: .... Muahahahahaaa.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 10:56 PM

Well, I invited my boyfriend to my house, because no one was home, I THOUGHT I was home alone, but it turned out my brother was home from school, he had no after school, so, he's only 9 and he walks in my room seeing my boyfriend and I kissing. :x

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 10:56 PM

@thepells4 I hope not! I LOVE being weird ❤️ It's my passion, my wayy of life ❤️3

@gagamonster15 Uh oh. Not good 😱 With my luck (everytime my bf comes over to "study") My dad or step mom walks in on us kissing *facepalm*

-Needs better timing-
XD

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 10:56 PM

Well, I invited my boyfriend to my house, because no one was home, I THOUGHT I was home alone, but it turned out my brother was home from school, he had no after school, so, he's only 9 and he walks in my room seeing my boyfriend and I kissing. :x *Keep in mind I'm a guy as well, so it was even more awkward D;*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 21 April 2011 at 10:57 PM

@Gagamonster15 Wait a minute... Does that mean that...? Ah, nevermind.

@Dawnfur Haha, okay then. xD Ah, well I gtg for the night, bye! ;D

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 10:58 PM

@ThePells4: Haha, yes 😸, Night!

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 11:00 PM

@gagamonster15 LOL AWKWARD. xD

@thepells4 Night. 😸

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 11:01 PM

@thepells4 No judge! Some of my best friends are (:

Actually most are..so ya.

Good resting(:

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 11:03 PM

Lol, I'm judged all the time, I'm use to it. I even got beat up because of it, so yea, I've been through it all! 😱

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 11:04 PM

@gagamonster15 it's okay I won't judge you(: I have quite a bit of friends that are actually..
Holli, Noah, zack, Alex, peaches, lashes, etc.

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 21 April 2011 at 11:05 PM

Haha, thanks, well, I have to go to bed, good night everyone! 😸

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 11:06 PM

@gagaMonster15 G'night!

Deleted • 21 April 2011 at 11:08 PM

@gagamonster15 Night. 😸

I rpersonally am one to make racist/sexist/etc. jokes but not really mean it. I can take those jokes though too so ... xD

Female
348 posts

forestgem15 • 22 April 2011 at 1:40 AM

i was at a tennis tournament at our rival school, i just finished my matche. a fellow teammate was wondering what grade his opponent was, and i was too. i asked the school's coach, but she wasn't sure. my opponent went home, but the other kid hadn't. so i took an oreo (cuz i wanted to eat one 😸) and asked the kid what grade he was in... of course, we didn't know each other, so he though i was weird.. he told me with a strange look on his face, so i explained why i asked. i then decided to eat my oreo, when he decided to ask what grade my friends and i were in... and cuz i had a freaking oreo in my mouth, i mumbled... "mfhsdfn" and they just stared. my friend understood that i didn't want to talk with my mouth full, so she told them.. when i was leaving, i shouted random nonsense about being optimistic. i swear the other school stared... O_______o and then i walked home.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 April 2011 at 7:01 AM

My -___- moment:

I woke up one day and... DECIDED TO MAKE A STORAGE ACCOUNT!!!! 😱 No, just kidding. Thepells4 here. xD

@Dawnfur
@Gagamonster15

I know, I wasn't judging, I know some people that are too. I just asked because of the story. 😱 But, if we've already changed the subject... Just ignore me and I'll shut up now. 😉

Deleted • 22 April 2011 at 10:53 AM

@dreamer Lol. Okay xD

Male
72 posts

qwertyuiop • 30 April 2011 at 9:25 PM

The guy I sit next to was wearing a suit for picture day and he hung up his jacket above his chair and I accidently dirtied it when I put my feet up on his chair. O----O

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 May 2011 at 5:15 PM

Just today, I looked into my cabit, and found we had strawberry milk mix!! 😃
So, I said to myself "I hadn't had strawberry milk in FOREVER!!!"
So, I made myself a glass. : D
Then, when I took a sip of milk, I nearly gagged!!
Unfortantely, I THEN remembered the reason I hadn't drank strawberry milk in a while, is because I hate it. -__-

Male
482 posts

gagamonster15 • 1 May 2011 at 6:18 PM

LMAO.