HIGHER CHANCES AT THE ASTEROID!

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 18 October 2011 at 8:19 PM

@perisikan
That's a good idea! But it should be a different day each month. AND nobody should ever know which day it is so you just have to go every day and hope.
And, Ian shouldn't tell the mods, so the only one who knows for sure is him 😊

@rawrcookies08
OMG!!! 😃
What's your whole name?

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 18 October 2011 at 8:20 PM

@perisikan YES I AGREE

IF it's like that I don't care if the chances are higher =3

Female
338 posts

love23bug • 18 October 2011 at 8:37 PM

@Ian

I completely agree with this topic! I really want the chances to be higher...I go every day and have pretty much since it started, and I've never gotten one. Does it really matter what value they are, or just that eventually people who want them are able to get them? =]

Female
762 posts

thursdays_dove • 18 October 2011 at 10:46 PM

I dunno about upping the chances in any way that would be considered substantial. I do have to say, though, that I've been at this since it was first released and I've only gotten one.. though of course others have gotten none. :/

Female
4,589 posts

crescentfeather • 18 October 2011 at 10:50 PM

@lizardfeather WELL SAID! *claps happily* 😃

I've kept on coming since the Asteroid was first discovered. I only just recently got a Paret. Yay ^^

Keep trying! 😸

165 posts

cricket • 19 October 2011 at 2:08 AM

Eh, no. It's fine as it is. Some people haven't gotten anything since it started, some people have gotten quite a few. I've gotten two and I've been stealing almost everyday. If you raise it, some people will still get nothing, and others will get a ton, and people will still complain. It's random whether the chances are high or not.

Female
312 posts

feathershaft • 19 October 2011 at 2:15 AM

I don't think that they should increase the chances, as that would make them more common. Instead there should be more species of asteroid creatures.

1,764 posts

james-bond • 19 October 2011 at 2:33 AM

FIRSTLY the only people who will not agree with this are people already with asteroid creatures. It lessens the value for them. And everyone who has not got one yet (like me) will want this to happen.
SECONDLY the chances have already been raised.
THIRDLY why have I not got one yet even though I've been trying almost every day for over 8 months? I reckon it should be my turn really soon!

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 19 October 2011 at 2:58 AM

How about upping the chances and then decreasing them every time a user gets one 😈 Aka you find one ==> your personal chance of getting another decreases. I'd like to get something for once too ya know ☚ī¸ Everybody acts like it's the end of the world if the rarity of an egg decreases, simply because they own em and want the top price for em. *looks at previous comments* Seriously, FIVE CC creatures? That is just way too much.

887 posts

peppermintcowboy • 19 October 2011 at 6:01 AM

I'm not for this idea at all! 😱 I understand frustrations. From January until now, I've never gotten an alien from the asteroid. However, I have more than twenty. They are not that hard to trade for! One popular CC is enough to get one, usually. (And that is a huge decline from what the cost used to be!)

@icicle_9510 - I love your comment about the newbie chances! It makes so much sense! 😊

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 19 October 2011 at 6:23 AM

I'm just going to point out, even if they did raise the chances, most of you who don't have one probably wouldn't get one any sooner xD It's still random, so just luck.

Although I do agree to upping the chances once a month randomly =D Maybe to like 1/50 dunno.

Oh and based on the amount we have I'm guessing it's 1/1000 or less =3 (the chances)

Female
1,525 posts

himitsutenshin • 19 October 2011 at 6:56 AM

+1

I agree, even though I don't really like Asteroid creatures..

Female
3,089 posts

rawrcookies08 • 19 October 2011 at 6:20 PM

@lizardfeather That is a good idea 😊
@iulianna1 Thanks for your opinion!
@cqpkytty I would tell you, but you know internet safety and all that. :/ But I seriously never would think that someone else would have the same middle name as me! xD
@dionaea That's a GREAT idea!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 19 October 2011 at 6:23 PM

I don't really want higher chances, :/

I agree with it being a way to just get rare eggs without trading, if you're luckly enough. ^^

534 posts

crowvict • 19 October 2011 at 8:20 PM

I don't think there should be higher chances.
why.
cause that is the fun in it, when you get one, when you are least expecting it.

while I have been here, I have only ever found one mo in the cave and never an asteroid egg, but when/if it ever happens it will mean so much more, waiting for it^^