Register
veritaspunk • 1 week ago
49 - Dog days of Summer soon to be completely over :-P
prettyiggy • 1 week ago
48no, not quite yet!
the_egg_hunter • 1 week ago
47!πβπ¦Ί~not even close
46 We can have πΆ days of Autumn π,π days of Winter β, πΆ days of Spring πͺ΄ & then it's time for π days of Summer πΊ all over again!
mrj_chn • 1 week ago
45
44mrj_chn, Welcome as another dog person!
pjbuzzy • 1 week ago
saturna • 1 week ago
46
vanilla • 1 week ago
44
43!
42 Yay dogs!
41!πβπ¦Ίπβπ¦Ίπβπ¦Ί~where the cats at!?
40!don't ask, we're well enough without them! π€£
39!πβπ¦Ί~but still I want some kind of battle between us dogs and cats~I feel like I'm gonna jinx it
38 π
37
fainne_24 • 1 week ago
38
lutienlovemagic • 1 week ago
pauloacacio • 1 week ago
alraune3 • 1 week ago
36
35πβπ¦Ί
34
leovoli • 1 week ago
33
32
chaotictreat • 1 week ago