Advent Tree

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 5 December 2016 at 7:30 AM

Well, today, it gave the reset for the Asteroid attempt. And I haven't visited it yet. So, why not we just add one more attempt and not 'reset' it? Unless this was the whole point of this thing.
Well, most people (or at least me) don't visit the Asteroid first thing when they login and would rather visit the Advent Tree first, since it is like a more limited thing..

Okay forget it this is a stupid suggestion. :v

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 5 December 2016 at 8:31 AM

@ushafuse
Yep I feel your pain! I didn't benefit from the reset either because I visited the advent tree first

I like your suggestion. It's clear egg cave didn't really think about it or they wanted to be cheeky so it wasn't actually that great

Either way, in my opinion it was a pretty silly thing and I completely agree with you suggestion

Female
2,300 posts

metaphor • 5 December 2016 at 3:42 PM

I am in favor of this. Some people just habitually visit the tree first, and I see no harm in counting the extra visit as just that--a bonus rather than a reset.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 5 December 2016 at 4:24 PM

This "problem" is quite simple, really.
Just NEVER visit the tree first. That solves everything. xD

Female
54 posts

tiahny • 6 December 2016 at 2:09 AM

I agree with @ushafuse. I visit the advent first because the time when it renews to the next day feels uncertain due to where I live, thus the event itself seems more limited. In visiting other activities first, I might miss a day at the advent tree. But, I missed the asteroid reset opportunity and the one today for the egg cave reset as well by visiting the advent first. So, it has been a lose / lose whether I miss the advent altogether or have it be something that doesn't apply to me because I visited the tree first. If it were a bonus instead, it would work for everyone as an actual gift regardless, and feel less like a trick for Halloween or April Fools.

Male
207 posts

enderwolf • 7 December 2016 at 7:30 PM

@tiahny

I agree with you

Female
245 posts

dariely3 • 8 December 2016 at 1:02 PM

@ushafuse
I agree
I didn't get the reset since I visited the tree first ☹️