Kernell- 15k
Kujak (1st stages)- 30k
Gansokoro - 25k
Lumisage: 15k
Mefisto - 15k
Mournstrom - 25k
Trigren- 45k
Qamarat- 50k

(I do base values on age, art, and how many I have)

❤Only selling duplicates. I "May" trade creatures i only have one of, but they may be more tentative than a duplicate.

❤Looking for only CC and EC at the moment, as I'm trying to clear out some space.

❤Let me know what your interested in and what your offering, we can go from there 😊

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 7 January 2017 at 10:44 AM

@chaotic

I'm interested in one of your female Soutenues, a Tenalp, and Porshia the Kinka (not the name though).

I currently have about 1.5mil EC. I know I can't afford all three of those creatures, but I just want to know the individual prices.

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 10:02 AM

@izziebee1017 - Just offer whenever you feel up to it =) I'm flexible with those 3, so I'm sure we can work something out ^^

@wild_wonders Just offer for the Nunny and Purita =) we can go from there ^^

Female
443 posts

say • 8 January 2017 at 12:14 PM

@chaotic

Hi! do you have any pokemon names Uft by any chance?

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 12:19 PM

@say i believe the only pokemon name i have is Trubbish - which would be perfect for a glooble eh? XD but I believe that's all. It's mainly monster rancher, neopets, and Digimon that I have.

Female
452 posts

karakia • 8 January 2017 at 12:28 PM

@chaotic

Hello ^-^ Might you have any Whirlz' to sell for ec? ❤️ I could offer 20k ec for each, if you do?

Female
337 posts

bingo • 8 January 2017 at 3:10 PM

@chaotic I'm interested in your Zebbit if available. I have 500k and would be willing to add creatures from my Trades tab (mostly monthlies but also some event creatures) if that interests you? c:

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 6:15 PM

@egglove1 when I gather a few more i will ^^ but for now, I dont..I am sorry ☹️

@bingo for now I will pass for 500k, but I'll mail you if I change my mind, if ok?

Female
452 posts

karakia • 8 January 2017 at 6:26 PM

@chaotic

Its fine ^-^ Feel free to ping me in you get any to trade ❤️

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 6:42 PM

@chaotic I could offer 1-2 mil for the byte but yeah that's about it cause I could get better stuff from maleficent auctions x.x

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 January 2017 at 6:44 PM

@chaotic
What combination of pets (not from my 'My BAEs' tab) would you accept for both? 😱 I can also do @Fantasy5

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 6:45 PM

@egglove1 i will! Thank you so much ^^

@hydradrakon Well geez lol. You may as well save for the better auctions then 😉
But in all seriousness, I'll pass for 1 or 2mil on the Byte, but thank you for offering 😊

@wild_wonders ahhh....I think I'll pass for now....but I'll contact you if I change my mind =) loving the Golosina ❤

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 6:46 PM

@chaotic Yup, you should try your luck aswell 😉

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 8 January 2017 at 6:48 PM

@chaotic
i am interested in the janot, a pendence, maybe a tific and the name kektro from the chaotic account

a ursoto from renee

a pami or sandrodon from neopets

though i only have around 1 mil and looking at a lot of auctions, i also know i can't get all but i would like to see their prices if possible...

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 6:54 PM

@hydradrakon Nah..I don't have enough to even bid on Monthlies lol

@spiritkeeper5 1mil is a good amount ^^ you can bid on auctions if you wish (if that is what your saying??) But I prefer if one offers as I don't have definite prices for creatures at the moment. I'm sorry ☹️ but feel free to offer whenever you wish ^^ I'm on no rush

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 6:54 PM

@chaotic I'll do golosina for purita set up lot c:

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 8 January 2017 at 6:55 PM

@chaotic
thanks could you keep an eye on the creatures i am hoping to look at though...i try to come back and offer for them a soon as possible

thank you ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 January 2017 at 7:00 PM

@chaotic

Sure I'll do the golosina 😊 for the purita... U asked me right? 😱 And hydra just jumped in...

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 7:03 PM

@chaotic I can add something good c: Best offer wins if I'm not mistaken right?

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 7:05 PM

@spiritkeeper5 i can try =) no problem ^^

@wild_wonders ahhh...I normally don't change my mind but I think I'll keep my purita for now. I really need to stick to ec. I am sorry ☹️ I can't let lovelies change my train of thought at the moment o.o ughhhh...I love the Golosina's look though -_-

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 January 2017 at 7:06 PM

@chaotic

I could add c: And thank you ❤️ If you don't want to trade that is fine too just do what is right for you ❤️

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 7:09 PM

@wild_wonders what could you add?

P.s. And I noticed above too...and my wall..I couldn't do that ☹️ so don't worry 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 January 2017 at 7:11 PM

@chaotic

Aw thank you so much that means a lot ❤️
I could add a ghostar, frozen 1st seralphae or maybe qor? 😃 Which do u like more? I'm glad there are still people here who chose what's right ❤️

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 January 2017 at 7:12 PM

@chaotic I don't have much ec but do you take creature offers for your creatures? ^^"

Female
337 posts

bingo • 8 January 2017 at 7:15 PM

@chaotic Sure, my offer still stands if you change your mind!

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 7:16 PM

@chaotic Dang you didn't have to lie to me and be so rude... You could have just said no it is reserved...

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 8 January 2017 at 7:19 PM

@hydradrakon what??? How did I lie to you? I didn't even say I was giving Purina to you o.o I just said I wasn't seeking CC, and I was sorry :/

@wild_wonders awww thanks ^^ hmmm... do you think you could add any EC to the Golosina??

@ammolite I'd prefer not too..as I always get iffy with creatures as I don't know values....but you can try??

1,853 posts

purgatory • 8 January 2017 at 7:21 PM

@chaotic

I'll try ^^ any creatures here or at @electrolight interests you? Sorry to bother if not >.<

169 posts

hydradrakon • 8 January 2017 at 7:23 PM

@chaotic I'm pretty sure you said No thanks cause it was "reserved" and you COULD have just said sorry wild_wonders has it res'd and BTW purita is worth 2.5k cc and golosina is 700cc o-o

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 8 January 2017 at 7:23 PM

@chaotic

I will gave u all the ec I have which is 1oo, ooo ec with one of those choices of pets that I listed above? ^^ I just know that 1oo, ooo ec isn't enough o-o