Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 1:02 PM

(double post, sorry!!!!)
This roleplaying is awesome!!.) No random, i have no idea why it doulbe posted. 😱

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 1:03 PM

Oops sorry about that one second...

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 1:11 PM

Serv walked confidently into the clearing that she was looking for, displaying strength and sureness. She saw a blue-gray wolf pacing, obviously guarding the camp. He noticed her, and bared his teeth. "What do you want?"
"Don't worry," the words rolled off her tongue like sugary syrup and into the listener's ears. "I mean no harm, in fact, I'm trying to help you. Your leader is engaged in battle against another, who has betrayed your pack. I can help. I'll hunt, fight and make sure that this pack thrives..." she purred.

((This:http://tinyurl.com/3p7bnbz is a really good wolf maker! The wolves are so cute, and you can make foxes too ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸))

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 1:13 PM

BrightStar Collapsed. Solah didn't know it, but she HAD reached BrightStar's throat. The shock had knocked her out of the frenzy. She was dieing. She knew it. The only way to save her self was to run. "At least I know why my other clan had destered me. BrightStar thought. "I am too quick to go into frenzys . I am too unrealiable. " She started to cry. An act she hasn't done since she watched those horrible wolfs kill her mother . A thought came over her. That one wolf. The leader. He.. he... HE!! He looked like some one. She turned her head to CT. The muzzle. The fur. The blood red eyes. She remembered CT Talking about her dad. CT's dad...... "Your dad killed my mom." She whispered feblely to CT.

(MAHAHA!! I'm the queen of plot twists. 😸 JK.)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 1:13 PM

Solah heard Frost Paw's cry. " I'll go help!" Solah cried. But she noticed BrightStar. Solah had given a deadly blow. She tried to be ruthless, but she couldnt take it. " I'm sorry, BrightStar!" with that Solah ran off. 'Focus, frost paw's pup is coming.' and she kept running...

Deja vu, anyone? A couple posts back Solah was crying in battle too...haha we think alike, @taffy789 !

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 1:22 PM

Solah finally reached Frost Paws. "Are you OK?"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 1:22 PM

@avelaingia i dont want to speak for River Wader, so can you write a response? Thanks!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 1:28 PM

Solah gasped. The pup was beautiful..." She's so...pretty." Solah giggled. " you should stay here. It's mess back at camp."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 1:33 PM

"CT." BrightStar gasped. "I betrayed you because i'm tired of fighting. Your dad killed my mom,and half of the wolfs around the area. My dad was one of the warriors that was sent to fight your father's clan. He was also one of the wolfs that didn't come back." BrightStar gasped. "CT, you have a kind heart. You care. As long as you push though this forest with force, Wolfs will rebel. Remember what I said, please do not be like your father." BrightStar looked at the stars. "Go,FrostPaws is waiting."

(Does anyone know what 1337 is? 😱)

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 1:33 PM

"Of course," the arctic wolf continued. "Your pack needs extra members capable of fighting, as far as I know because of betrayals, rivals packs, rogues, and who knows what. I'll stay and guard the camp with you. Feel free to check on how the rest of your pack are doing. They're just a bit further than that grove." Serv motioned to a clump of trees pretty far off, but still visible.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 1:45 PM

BrightStar stared at the stars.She wanted that to be her last sight when she died. Should death scare her??? Death......... It took all her strentgh to get up. she took a few uneasy steps. She was amazed she could still walk. "I WILL survive. I WILL survive. I WILL survive." It's the warriors way. She had to follow that rule. She walked over the crest of the hill. She didn't look back.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 1:45 PM

"Oops, excuse me for not introducing myself sooner." Serv said courteously. "My name is Servellia. You can just call me Serv however. Would you mind if I called you River? Also, I would like to know a bit more about your pack. Would you mind telling me bit?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 1:46 PM

Why does it keep Double posting!!! URGhH!!)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 1:50 PM

Solah looked around. The battle finally was over. ' I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused..' she thought sorrowfully. she looked at the newborn pup. She hoped the best for Songbird's future. ' Good luck, kid.' she thought.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 1:59 PM

Serv made the decision to be happy for the pack, but to talk to the leader as soon as possible. She walked humbly towards the battle survivors, telling them how happy she was to see that they had survived. Then she weaved through the confused crowd and reached the white wolf, whose coat was now almost the color of her eyes.

"I saw for a brief moment how hard you fought for your pack, before I decided that i could only join a pack with such a loyal leader. I'm Servellia, new to this forest, and I would like to join your pack. I can hunt and fight, but I can be a real service to this pack because of my stealth. I can pick up intel from anywhere, and feed you with constant streams of knowledge. I want to join your pack, because I know that you, as a leader will do anything for your pack-mates. That's something I admire." Serv finished feeling good about her speech. She was pretty sure that the leader would welcome her.

After that, she would be able to bring this pack's scent to the other pack, and tell a story of how she is a double agent that can help them. Everything would be perfectly wrong.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 2:12 PM

Solah saw something in the new wolf's eyes....something she didn't recognize. She grunted and thought to herself 'I should at least give her a chance...' Solah trotted off to the brook to clean her wounds and clear her mind.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 2:21 PM

((me too.))

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 3 April 2011 at 2:25 PM

((me three even though I already was))

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 2:27 PM

( meh, me four )

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 3 April 2011 at 2:55 PM

avi walked until she had to stop. something was wrong, the air smelled horrid, and realized the howling had stopped. she slowly moved around the bush as cautious as she could and saw one of the worst sights she ever witnessed. wolves, lying on the ground, fur matted with blood, gashes and cuts.

"what had happened? why? why would creatures be like that? what could have possibly been so important that they would try to kill each other?" "i dont know if i ever want to be in a pack, if this is what it will come to."

avi felt tears come to her eyes. "how did this even start?
she walked out, knowing she had no right to, but wanting to help the wolves as best she could

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 4:55 PM

BrightStar staggered though the forest. She was heading back towards the river. It was the only thing that could save her now. When she got to the river, she climbed into it's muddy banks. The cold water splashed over her wounds. After she cleaned them, she covered them in mud and prayed it didn't get infected. Feeling alot better alreadly, She quickly found a cave that wasn't being used. "I hope that the others got away." BrightStar thought. "Or else my wounds would have been for nothing." BrightStar was about to get some sleep when she heard the noise. "What's that" BrightStar thought to herself. She limped outside to see a gray stone floating in the water. "Wait?" BrightStar thought. "Stones can't float!" She wadded in the water to see what the "stone" was. She couldn't belive it was a wolf pup.
BrightStar quickly hauled the young wolf on land. "What's your name, son?" She ask the male pup. "I don't know. My mom never had a chance to name me. There was alot of rain, and since we lived high up on the mountains, it turned into a flood."the pup replied,looking down at his paws. BrightStar looked at the pup. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him, for he had lost his mom as she did. She could tell the pup wouldn't make it in the world without some guidence. "Tell you what", BrightStar told the pup, " I'll watch over you untill you've able to defend yourself." She smiled at the pup. "I have the perfect name for you, too.. GrayFlood." GrayFlood smiled .

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 3 April 2011 at 7:32 PM

Talisa had successfully slipped away, until Shadow landed on her. All the breath in her body left her with a "whoosh". Shadow grinned down at her mercilessly, "You're coming with me," he growled. Talisa felt hurt, and betrayed. These emotions clung to her pelt as she was dragged back towards the clearing, and thrown in the abandoned wolf den. "Stay there" he hissed. Something in his voice made her not quite sure whether he really was on the side of the Thunderfangs.

Tyse looked up dejectedly as another wolf was thrown in, his eyes dull. But wait, was that Talisa?! He dared not speak for the joy he felt, even though it was somewhat guiltily. He glanced up and saw a black wolf guarding the entrance, silent.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 7:46 PM

BrightStar healed fast. She wasn't sure if it was the wild green onions she had eaten, or if it was the company of GrayFlood. The small pup bounced around happily, and BrightStar hadn't felt so happy in a long time. She still wondered what happened to Talisa, though. And the others..... "BrightStar!!! BrightStar!!" GrayFlood shouted happily. " I caught a mouse!! " She smiled at the young pup. He was only a few weeks old, and he was alreadly a great hunter. "I want you to eat it." the pup said, giving the dead mouse to BrightStar. "No,you can have it, GrayFlood. It's your kill, you can eat it." BrightStar replied. She watch GrayFlood enjoy his kill. "He has only been with me for only a few hours, but he already trusts me with his life. How cute." BrightStar smiled to herself. She nuzzled GrayFlood affectionally. "When I get my strength up, i'll take you to catch rabbit." GrayFlood nuzzled her back. "Okay BrightStar."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 8:53 PM

Solah neared the brook. She had to clean her wounds. She slid into the river, wincing as the cold water splashed against her wounds. While she rolled in the mud to sooth the pain, she thought. Where was BrightStar? Was she ok? Where was Talisa, her pack and the strange wolf? Whose side was the wolf on? What was the new wolf doing in her pack? Why did Eternal die? Solah couldn't answer the flood of questions in her mind. So she contented herself with cating a rabbit and returning to camp.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 April 2011 at 12:06 AM

~ You guys SERIOUSLY have information issues. My character never told you her name, so that means you have to go around calling me a rogue until our characters get a proper chat in.
@randomkitty17 HUH? Did I die? I mean, I did, but not REALLY right? O_o I DID skim it xD PEOPLE, let's get this straightened out! My spirit left my body so I could fool you guys in believing I was dead! I'll let CT off for being such a know-it-all 😋 P.s. You can't kill a character without their permission okay? ~

Eternal sighed mentally. And things were just getting interesting. But it's too good an opportunity to miss. Eternal slipped back into her body during the distraction of the battle in which she was happily uninvolved in and slunk back into the forest. Her lifeforce was still badly drained from both the teleport trick, all that seeing and staying so long outside her body. Now, back to where I was before.... Eternal thought. That gray she-wolf (Avi) from earlier... Who is she? Why does she not have a pack? And which side is she on..... ?

~ Soorrry, I'm back at school so that's why I'm on so late! ☚ī¸ ~

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 4 April 2011 at 6:03 PM

avi watched the hurt wolves and then suddenly felt a sharp pain in her left ear. she yipped and suddenly realized how awful she felt. "what is wrong with me?" avi staggered back into the forest and kept walking until her paws couldnt carry her weight. the ground was moist and there were puddles of water all over. avi bent down to drink, and passed out... face first into the mud.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 4 April 2011 at 6:08 PM

@smilies
Yes, but Solah doesn't know she's dead! What do I say? And she doest know her name either, but it's easier to refer to than "the wolf" 😉

Solah returned to camp and quietly lied down. She looked around, everything looked peaceful...she closed her eyes and tryed to get some well needed sleep...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 4 April 2011 at 6:48 PM

"huunh?" Solah murmured as she blinked awake. She heard CT growling. Maybe the prisoners were acting up. She would've gotten up and helped, but she was...so..very...tired..........

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 4 April 2011 at 7:53 PM

Creeping low, BrightStar and GrayFlood stalked the rabbit. "Rabbits only come out at night, GrayFlood, also, make sure you're always alert while you're hunting." BrightStar informed GrayFlood. GrayFlood hung onto every word. He wanted to be a great hunter like BrightStar seemed to be. He only knew her for a few hours, but she already showed him kindness. "Okay GrayFlood, hunt the rabbits like I showed you!!" BrightStar instructured. GrayFlood sprang forward to the rabbit. The surprised rabbit didn't know what hit it. "Great job, GrayFlood!!" BrightStar said excitedly. BrightStar and GrayFlood feasted on the rabbit.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 4 April 2011 at 8:21 PM

TAH DAAA C:
http://img864.imageshack.us/i/img0209.png/

@lizardfeather is talisa C: