Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 2 April 2011 at 8:15 PM

@decks123456: Yep pretty much 😊 Silver Paws and a silverish tail would be cool 😊

Tyse's breath was knocked out from under him when CT pounced on him. She was so heavy! He struggled under her weight, and rolled over, trying to throw her off balance. Sadly, he was re-captured and thrown harshly into the den, where he hit the wall with a dull thud.

Meanwhile, Kaya was running as fast as she could through the forest, trees going by in a blur as she headed towards freedom. Her side bled from where Solah had scratched her. Luckily, she had just managed to squeeze through. She accelerated, faster and faster until...
She tripped on a stray root and flew forward, tumbling to a painful hault as a lump on the ground.

Talisa tried to throw herself into the fray, but she was restrained by Shadow. He had jumped on her and pinned her to the ground with two paws. "No." he whispered.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 8:21 PM

Solah whirled around. A pure black wolf was pinning Talisa to the ground. Whose side was he on? She catiously approached the pair...

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 2 April 2011 at 8:21 PM

Kaya picked herself up, somewhat painfully, and faced Starlight. "Leave me alone!" she yelled. She didn't want to fight... a flash of silver fur caught her eye, and she saw... Talisa! She launched herself at Starlight. But then a black flash caught her eye, and Talisa was thrown into a tree and entangled in the vines hanging there. "What are you doing!" she screamed. "Helping you," said Shadow, grinning. Whose side was he on? Kaya didn't understand what was going on...

@avelaingia

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 8:25 PM

Solah couldnt understand the black wolf. Who was he helping? SwiftStrike or Thunderfang? She ran towards Starlight. It seemed like the wolf was helping Kaya, so she would help Starlight. Two on two. 'easy,' Solah thought.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 2 April 2011 at 8:32 PM

Kaya screeched when Starlight bit her shoulder. She wasn't an experienced fighter. She would have to rely on instinct. She launched herself into the air and came down hard, trying to use gravity to her advantage.

Talisa struggled in the vines a little, and looked at Shadow, who was watching her intently. She growled at him and sliced a vine with her claws. Then she dropped down, pinning him to the ground. He struggled a moment, then arched his back and shoved her off. He aimed a swipe at her flank but she batted it off. The two, locked in furious combat, began backing away towards the hill.

(( BRB might come back later, might not 😋))

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 8:36 PM

Solah roared her silly battle cry. She attempted to pounce on the black wolf, but she missed and landed hard on her back.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 8:41 PM

Solah got up and whined. That hurt...what was she saying? She was a brave fighter! She roared and leapt on the black wolf. " FOR THUNDERFAAAAAAAAANG!" she cried and fought him with all her might.

@avelaingia
Have frost paw's pups been born yet? Random question, just asking.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 8:54 PM

@avelaingia
Oh I was confused because a couple posts ago you said CT let the pups ride on her back and was thinking frost paw's pups...

Solah clawed the black wolf. Her adrenaline was rising and the battle was getting intense. The clearing was alive with the fight. Solah wondered when there would be peace...

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 2 April 2011 at 8:55 PM

avi stopped, suddenly hearing screaming and howling. it seemed to be getting louder with every step. "what..!? whats happening?" something bad was taking place, and avi knew she had no business in it. she was in no shape to fight anyone, especially if it were those "thunderfangs" she heard about.

Avi was much more evasive than good at fighting, but she hadnt been practicing lately, mostly going the easy route and barely having to work for her meals.

but she kept moving anyway, letting her curiosity take over.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 9:06 PM

Solah looked at the chaos around her. There wasnt a wolf in the clearing without a wound. 'how did this all start?' she wondered. It hit her with surprising intensity. It was all because she had followed Eternal. All this pain and fighting between the two packs had all started because she was bold and foolish and followed Eternal. She could have told CT when she had first smelled Eternal, but she was to proud to ask for help.For the first time since her parents had died, tears sprang to Solah's eyes. That triggered it. Solah roared and fought with even more intensity. If she couldn't undo what was done, then she would at least try to protect her family as best she could.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 2 April 2011 at 9:16 PM

WE INTERUPT THIS EPIC BATTLE TO BRING YOU CT

YO CHEK DIS OUT @avelaingia
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/img0198m.png/

talisa, ur next 😃

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 9:21 PM

@decks123456 You ruined mah awesome monolog. ☚ī¸ jk
Jk but I can't go any farther until lizard feather comes back, tomorrow I guess.

good night...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:26 AM

( sorry i been gone all day. family reunion!! XD I've missed all the epic fighting though. But i got a new dog!! 😃)

BrightStar woke up with a start. How could she have sleep all day? She shuttered at the thought of the horrible dream she had been trapped in. Drowning. Over and Over. She could still feel the water rising in her throat, gagging her,the mob ripping at her fur, the loss of breath. No wonder. She was still tramimatized. Anyone with half a brain could see that. Her obviuos emotional trama probley sent her into that dark dream for the entire day. What kind of warrior is she???? Still, she was now afraid of sleep. What if next time, she falls into that dream coma for even longer? Suddenly she heard the fighting and raced outside.
SwiftStrike against the Thunderfangs. She knew it was going to happen. She looked around. She saw C.T, a black wolf, Kaya, and a new wolf and Talisa. She deciced to aim for the one C.T was fighting. Taslia. A sudden thought flashed into her mind.

Without a second thought, she arched her back, howled her most fierce battle cry, and sank her knife-like teeth into the back of....... Celestal Teardrops.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 9:36 AM

@taffy789
Welcome back to teh role-play and that's really great about the new dog!

I still have to wait for @lizardfeather....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 10:57 AM

Ima excited about her too!! 😸 She's the cutest thing Ever!!! I hope lizard feather comes back soon. 😱

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 11:25 AM

Yes, then the battle can continue....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 11:28 AM

I can't help but feel sorry for my charrie. ☚ī¸ Even though i'm the one basicly making her life miserable..... 😋

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:02 PM

" I don't want to rule the world!! " BrightStar sceerched back. She didn't really know why she bit her either. She only knew ONE thing she wasn't about to let Talisa die. Then a memory came flooding back.
"Mom. MOM!!!!" The young BrightStar screamed. A wild pack of wolfs stood over her mom's dead body. One turned his blood red eyes to BrightStar. His muzzle wet with blood. "Run little wolf. Run."
She remembered why she became a warrior. To PROTECT wolfs, not to destory them. She growled at C.T. " I WILL NOT LET ANYONE DIE!!" she shouted.Then she once again lunged at C.T. Aiming for her throat.

(Nothing against you, avelaingia , it''s just that BrightStar doesn't really feel like being evil. 😋.)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:11 PM

BrightStar was shaking. That voice in the back of her head was screaming at her. "You're going to be chased and hunted by CT"s pack, you know." the voice said. Brightstar knew what the right thing was. She glanced at Talisa. She seemed pretty beat-up. "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!' she screamed at CT. "I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING!!!" She pounced on the alreadly wounded Cesetial Teardrops, pinning her to the ground. "Call off the attack." she growled at CT, her fangs an inch from her face.

( Decks can you draw BrightStar?? She has pure white fur and emeralda eyes. 😃)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:28 PM

BrightStar would never kill anyone for anything other than self-defense again. She alreadly decied that. She couldn't let anyone know that, though. She snarled her fangs at CT again, making them go close to her throat. "Call off the attack. Let all the prisoners go. Even the one that's passed out. (Enternal.) And retreat deep into the mountains, or you will NEVER see daylight again." Bright stared into CT's tear-stained eyes and waited for a final reply.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 3 April 2011 at 12:33 PM

((IM BAAAAAAAAACK))

When CT lunged at her, Talisa thought she was going to die. Shadow was there, watching, and she glared at him angrily. BrightStar saved her!!! Who would have thought? She looked up in wonder as she easily overpowered CT.

Kaya ran back triumphantly to rejoin the battle, and stopped when she saw it was almost over. Wow...

Tyse was still huddled in the back of the corner, crying silently. He held his paw up and looked at it, it was bent at an odd angle. "I don't think I can walk!" He whispered to himself.

((IDEA, BrightStar should let CT go and then she should use Tyse as a hostage and say I'll kill him or something 😱))

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 12:35 PM

k, im joining ^^

Name: Servellia
Nickname: Serv
Pack: None as of now
Wolf Type: Arctic. Silvery coat, typical arctic markings, steely gold colored eyes.
Personality:Untrustworthy, lies to trick people, sly, dirty, good looking, basically, candy coated misery. Serv is new to the forest, and she's a pretty good hunter and an experienced fighter. She hates being around other wolves too, so she is disgusted at the idea of joining a pack.

Cold eyes stared at the mayhem going on in the clearing before them. Serv's lips curled into a sly smile, baring razor sharp teeth. "A perfect place to mess up..." she thought. She trotted towards a scent similar to the one that the white wolf in the clearing was giving off. It seemed like that wolf would need some of her help, but who knew if Serv would really help her? Trickery was a way of life for the new wolf in the forest.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 3 April 2011 at 12:37 PM

Talisa watched, surprised CT could be so loyal to her pack. 'And I thought her a power-hungry demon...' she thought. Suddenly, Shadow ran forward and barreled into BrightStar, trying to dislodge her from CT. Talisa was shocked, "whose side are you on!" she yelled.
((BRB lunch, maybe in like 15 minutes ^.^))

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:41 PM

Just a second. need to change this.) 😋

BrightStar stood up. She was pretty hurt. Mabey a cracked rib. She still growled a CT. I WILL never retreat!! she shouted. She didn't care if she died. She was alone, no one cared about her. "Your pack isn't the only pack in this forest CT!! Others are here too, and you know what!! Fighting is going to hurt your pack and everyone else. Just let the prisoner free!!" BightStar shouted at CT. Har eyes stared angerily at CT. She looked at Talisa, who was badly damaged. "Run Talisa, you're hurt." BrightStar said pleadingly.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 3 April 2011 at 12:41 PM

Still observing the events happening in the clearing, Serv saw that the black wolf had apparently switched sides. She appreciated the wolf for being so dishonest. "A potential partner," she thought. "But for now, I have to go back to the place where it reeks of the white wolf's smell."

((Wow! It's hard for me to play such a dishonest character!! XD))

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 12:46 PM

Solah say the fight between CT and BrightStar. She couldn't let CT die! The wolf who accepted her into her pack, let her into her family! But Solah was already preoccupied with Shadow. She snarled again and swiped at his face.

( I know this has nothing to do with the plot but I just found a Mo!!!! 😃)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:48 PM

(Randomkitty- Awesome!! Don't let any Poachers get to it!! XD)

BrightStar stepped out of the way. She counter with a bite to CT's neck. Even with a cracked rib she still was a good fighter. "LET THEM GO!! BrightStar shouted to CT."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 12:52 PM

Solah couldn't take it anymore. She howled and pounced onto BrightStar. "Leave. Her. ALONE!!" she growled. She couldn't understand BrightStar. CT had only imprisoned the wolves because they were trying to lead her into a trap! It seemed fair enough....

Solah could smell another wolf. 'Oh no, not another one...' was all she could think...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 April 2011 at 12:56 PM

BrightStar now had 2 wolfs attacking her. Her rib was killing her. She had to keep fighting. Anger built up inside of her. Her fangs found its way to Solah's back, leaving a huge gash of red, and they also attacked Solah's paw, breaking it. Now she couldn't feel the pain of her rib. She was in a frenzy and couldn't control her actions. Again she lunged at Solah. Fangs bared she again bit her back.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 3 April 2011 at 12:58 PM

Solah howled in pain. She fought back, clawing her back, trying to get to her throat...