Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 8:52 PM

I would... Ok where was I...

Solah looked at CloudyNight's wounds. They were red and oozing blood. " Yikes, let's wash your cuts off. I know of a small brook nearby." the two wolves set off into the early dawn, and Solah wondered if she was finally joining a pack.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 8:57 PM

"ummm, I have been thinking...I would really like to join a pack. Do you think I could join?" Solah hoped she would be accepted.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 9:03 PM

" Your family? Your pack? I don't know where your camp is, but I could help you find it..."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 9:11 PM

@avelaingia
Cloudy night's sister is starlight right? Just checkin' 😉

" I'm used to tracking down scents. This is how I find where all the packs are patrolling. Yes, I've been watching your pack and the swiftstrikes, too. Now, your pack all has a similar scent, hmm, this way...follow me..."
Solah and CloudyNight disappeared among the scenery and set off to find the Thunderfang camp...

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 9:15 PM

Eternal watched them leave from the shadows....

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 9:19 PM

Solah smelled another wolf...she would tell CloudyNight, but it could just be another wolf who just wanted to see the life of pack wolves. Either way, Solah just grunted and kept walking.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 9:25 PM

avi watched the wolf in the distance, it seemed completely still so she fled the cavern. eventually she came to a small meadow that was covored in daisies. "so pretty..." she wandered over to the other side mumbling the whole way "i need a pack, i need a pack...

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 9:27 PM

Eternal had hoped that rolling in mud last night would help hide her scent, but from the uninjured wolf's expression she could tell she had sensed her. Eternal mentally shrugged. They both looked quite young and she doubted they could be a problem.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 9:31 PM

Finally, the two wolves reached the clearing. There were many wolves, a couple still sleeping, but the awakened ones whirled around to see the strange new wolf.
" um, is this your pack?" Solah whispered to CloudyNight.

By the way, what if there were humans? I mean, like hunters. Humans that would pose a threat to the wolf packs or something?

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 9:39 PM

avi sat down on top of a hill and stared at the moon. "its so big" it seemed as though the moon was speaking too her, giving all the answers... and drifted off to sleep

she dreamt she was running, something was chasing her, something awful. she came to the cave where she had slept the night before. it was catching up. avi darted in the cave and hid. she waited for it to leave, but she could see the shadow in the moonlight. it let out a horrible growl and avi knew she was done for...

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 9:41 PM

Eternal viewed the clearing from behind the trees. There were more of them then she'd thought. 'Oh no....' Eternal thought. 'She's moving faster than I imagined...'

@randomkitty17 I think that's a good idea 😊

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 10:07 PM

@smilies
Thanks 😃

I can't go any farther until avelaingia so I guess last post for the night, but idk if she ill come back, sooo...

Anybody else like my idea? We kind of need a conflict in the plot...

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 10:08 PM

Yeah.... Is Thunderfang the only pack? 😋

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 10:10 PM

No swiftstrikes too...but lizard feather isn't here yet...

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 10:22 PM

i was looking into joining swiftstrike, but i cant really do anything without lizard feather. hasnt posted in a while either...

i havnt posted it yet, so here it is 😸

wolf name: Avi
pack: loner
appearance: silver fur, one blue eye one gold eye
personality: proud, cautious swift, and a bit clumsy. A skilled fighter, but mostly fights with her words

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 10:26 PM

@decks is your character for or against C.T.?

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 10:32 PM

@smilies im not sure, i haven't really had any interactions with either side yet 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 10:35 PM

@decks123456 you have to make decisions. Either you are for or against, and if you chose wrong... Well maybe I'll have to take you down before you join with my enemies.......

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 10:41 PM

@smiles im not sure if you even have enemies anymore really...
lizardfeather hasnt posted since page 2...
was there anyone else on swiftstrike besides talisa?

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 10:44 PM

@decks123456 I have nothing to do with swiftstrike....

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 1 April 2011 at 10:52 PM

avi shot up panting, fur drenched with sweat. "what was that!!?" she stared up at the full moon, the largest its been in months. it somehow made her feel small and uncomfortable. Avi got up and jogged over to a nearby oak tree. she settled herself in a suitable position and fell asleep.

probably my last post for the night 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 10:59 PM

Eternal backed away, then ran deeper into the forest. After hunting she looked for a place to sleep. There was a nice looking oak tree over there... Eternal stiffened. A lone wolf was sleeping beneath it. Eternal settled down a fair distance away and slept with one eye open, never leaving the stranger.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 12:08 PM

Umm, while I'm waiting, i might as well post some of Solah's history.
Solah lived in the marshlands to the south and she was the only daughter of the alpha male and female. She was to be the next alpha female of the pack, the CrescentStars. one day the humans accidentally started a forest fire, and most of her pack died in the inferno. Luckily, Solah survived along with three other wolves (in the pack there were originally seven). Solah and her friend hiked north to find a new pack. When they reached a good place, Solah and her friend split up, and the Solah wandered the forest looking for packs.
And this brings us the the current storyline...

( I don't know if I'll ever introduce Solah's friend, but maybe I will...)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 3:20 PM

Solah felt very nervous. " C.T.? I've been thinking this over for a long time...may I...may I join your pack?" Solah blurted out.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 April 2011 at 3:37 PM

Eternal opened both eyes. The silver-gray she-wolf was still deep in sleep, breathing heavily and occasionally twitching. I wonder what horrors haunts her dreams. Eternal looked at the gray sky. Even if she kept on the move, her presence would be eventually discovered, and probably sooner rather than later if she continued staying this close to that pack. And would that wolf from earlier inform C.T. of her presence? In the meantime, Eternal decided, I'll gather as much information on this pack as I can, before I am found... She stalked off to catch breakfast.

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 April 2011 at 3:51 PM

@avelaingia Hey how many wolves are you role playing as? xD BTW there are multiple wolves outside your camp xD

BTW Celeste is such as cool name for real life! D:

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 3:54 PM

Solah grinned. She might have been the happiest she'd ever been. " thank you, I will forever be in your service." she gave an awkward bow and began to get to know the other wolves. Another wolf came to Solah and nosed her paw. " thank you for saving my sister." she said. "you're CloudyNight's sister? A pleasure to meet you. I have seen your pack before, and I couldn't just leave your sister there." she smiled and continued to talk to the pack members.
Solah smelled wolf. The same wolf she had smelled earlier. She growled. If this wolf dare hurt her new family...she knew she should tell C.T., but something inside her told her to keep it to herself...

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 April 2011 at 4:01 PM

@avelaingia Yeah we so need more people! Just wondering 😊

Okay, this IS roleplaying, so I should shut up now xD

Eternal skidded on the snow, cursing herself. That was FAR to close! Way, way to close! What did I learn before I could even walk? STAY ALERT. Eternal snarled. Stupid stupid stupid! They are going to find me soon.... As much as I love working alone, I need allies.... At least I got the prey, not them... I dragged the deer back to where the other wolf was still sleeping. I need to move... I don't even know if she's friendly, or what side she's on.... But I need allies, and you gotta start somewhere...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 2 April 2011 at 4:03 PM

"Yes...I smelled that wolf earlier...but she didn't attack then. I suggest we just keep on the watch..." Solah noticed the she-wolf's rounded belly. " are you expecting pups?" the wolf answered with a nod. " that's so amazing! I bet they will be healthy, strong pups." Solah smiled, but deep inside she was worrying about the strange wolf...

9,386 posts

smilies • 2 April 2011 at 4:11 PM

@avelaingia LOL xD

There were seven of them. Eternal wrinkled her nose. One had smelled like 5 week old cabbage, another like rotting fish. Others smelled like... They didn't quite belong. And she had smelled HER. The scent made Eternal's blood boil. But then, she knew they had smelled her. I wonder what I smell like to them... Will C.T. try to recruit me? Or will she hunt me down? She stared at the other wolf, still asleep. Will I leave her? They will take her for sure. I can't wake her though, she'd think she's under attack. My time was running out...

How long til they tell C.T.? How long til she sends someone? And who will that someone be? One of the younger wolves, unsure of themselves? Or an older one? Or maybe more than one... Eternal's stomach was filled with butterflies. I can't leave this wolf, even if she's on their side, not like this... Oh no....