Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 30 March 2011 at 6:59 PM

avi backed up "what was that? wolves lying in the mud? were they even alive? should i go help?" no. they could be trouble for all i know. they can figur it out themselves... if theyr smart enough. Avi's stomach rumbled. im starving, whats on the menue for today? Avi spotted a large doe prancing through the forest. perfect.

the doe paused, and avi shot foreward. before it had a chance it was dead. " too easy" snickered avi, who was chomping down on her supper, remembering she had no one to share it with. i need a pack, she said over and over again in her head.

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 30 March 2011 at 7:47 PM

((Ok probably my last post for the night ^^))

Talisa nodded at Cloudy Night's comment, and swiped at the vine above. She managed to hook it in one claw, and she pulled down. Luckily, the vine was on a rubber-like branch, so it bent down where she could grab it with her other paw. She stood awkwardly, and tiptoed just far enough away from the mud so she could land her paws on grass. She scrabbled around a minute before she freed the rest of herself as well. She looked back at Cloudy Night... should I leave her there? She thought. But that would be poor repayment for her help, even if she was a Thunderfang...

She reached over and, as gently as possible, sunk her teeth in the scruff of her neck and pulled her out that way, almost sliding in again herself.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 30 March 2011 at 8:22 PM

Name- Solah
Gender-female😸
Joined/created pack name- Loner
Wolf type- red wolf
Appearance- golden fur with brown paws and green eyes
Personality- somewhat weird, not very violent, but cunning. She has a kind heart but doesn't let it get in the way of her decisions. ( nice but can be mean if she has to)

Solah looked on in awe as she watched Cloudynight save Talisa. She had been watching the two packs for a while, but she never chose a pack for fear she would be taken advantage of. The act of kindness was amazing, a swiftstrike wolfand a thunderfang wolf, working together! The idea was too strange to comprehend. Solah thought of coming out of the bushes and showing herself and picking a pack to join. she decided to think just a bit longer about becoming a pack wolf. It would be a lot of commitment, but having someone to help you like what she had just witnessed? That would be worth the night sky above her head.

( no side as for now but I shall choose later. 😉 )

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 8:51 PM

BrightStar was alittle amazed. When was the last time she had been congratulated for her hunting skills??? She couldn't remember. Still, she needed to ask Celestial some questions that had been tugging at the back of her mind. Now that she was right by her, now was the perfect time. "Celestial..." BrightStar started to say, " Are you serious about this "take over the world bussiness" and if you are, what are you going to do to the other packs??" BrightStar tensed as she waited for an anwser.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 9:09 PM

"There will be fights. Lots of them." BrightStar replied. She stared at Celestial curiously. She couldn't help but wonder what was going though her mind. Usally, she could get a pretty good guess of what people were thinking by their eyes, but Celestials didn't tell BrightStar anything on what was going on in her miond

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 March 2011 at 9:15 PM

"Unless you get them to join your side right?" BrightStar asked.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 30 March 2011 at 9:27 PM

avi stood up looking down at the remains of the doe. "ugh. i need a pack, i need a pack." she trotted over to a nearby tree and listend. "There will be fights. Lots of them."Yes. Unless...?""Unless you get them to join your side right?" what side? she thought.
i need a pack, i need a pack... and she wandered off...

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 March 2011 at 11:35 PM

Is it right to keep running like this? Eternal asked herself. I haven't had a proper meal in weeks..... No. I'll get her for this, just you wait... Eternal turned around and stalked back towards the forest. She won't know what hit her...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 6:10 PM

Solah wandered into the woods, tired and looking for shelter. She quickly caught a large rabbit and feasted heartily. She would have hoped fora deer, but the other packs had chased them away. She settled down under an emerald green tree and tried to sleep...but then she heard Celestial Teardrops speak. "When we meet another clan, there will be options, of course...but the final two choices will be to either join them, or we attack." Solah's eyes widened in horror. She knew the thunderfang wolves were merciless, but she didn't know they would go this far to be the top pack in the world. She again reviewed her reasons for joining each pack...soon she drifted into sleep...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 March 2011 at 6:33 PM

BrightStar thought for a moment. "I guess that's fair enough." she finally said. At least it wasn't THAT merciless. Still, she didn't like the idea of running other wolfs out of their homes."I guess we should bring this buck back to camp before it rots" BrightStar finally said. Holding a deer leg in her jaws, she perpared to move the buck. A voice nagged at the back of her mind ,though, it seemed to be saying, "This is not right." But since great warriors like BrightStar didn't listen to pityful little voices, she told the vioce to shut up.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 7:36 PM

Solah awoke to the victory howls of Celestial Teardrops and her pack. She needed some time to think. She set off into the forest to clear her mind and find some answers...

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 31 March 2011 at 7:38 PM

avi walked over to a small pond that happened to be in the area and watched her reflection ripple in the clear water. "maybe its time i should find myself a pack and stop moping about it." noticing a wide cavern in the far west side of the pond she trotted over and laid her head down on a pile of grass and leaves. "maybe tomorrow" she thought...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 March 2011 at 7:48 PM

BrightStar ate her fill. She really enjoyed it at the camp. Everyone thanked her for the deer, and congratulated, for she had gotten the leader's good word. After her first day's hunt, she was ready to go to sleep.
The feeling of drowning. The water was suffocating her. BrightStar kicked her legs furiously. Struggling to stay above the water, her head resurfed in the river. "THERE SHE IS!!!!!" BrightStar heard someone shout. A few parts of the angry mob surrounded BrightStar. They scratched, bit, and attacked her vicously. One wolf sank her fangs into BrightStar's leg. BrightStar yelped and went under again. She sunk deeper and deeper, with her blood spilling out of the wound making the water around her red. "Warriors must survive." BrightStar thought "I WILL survive." The whole place went dark.
BrightStar woke up with a start. She looked at the wound on her left leg. Two deep bite marks were clearly visable on her leg. BrightStar wished it wasn't there, for now, it would always bring back bad memories. Then, sleep over took her again. And the nightmare replayed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 31 March 2011 at 8:00 PM

@avelaingia Mabey we should leave our characters sleeping intill @lizardfeather comes back. 😱

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 March 2011 at 8:00 PM

OOC: Ever too late to join?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 8:02 PM

As the full moon rose, Solah wandered the dark woods. She saw a small bullfrog croak and trotted over to it. " can't sleep either, eh little guy?" croak. 'I need an answer... Which pack?' she thought
Little did she know answers were hard to come by...

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 31 March 2011 at 8:03 PM

avi woke up to the sound of thunder. she looked out noticing the pounding rain and muddy watter streaming down the cavern walls. she sighed and sat up. " guess i have to wait for the storm to subside."

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 March 2011 at 8:08 PM

wolf name: Genji
join/created pack name: None as he starts
wolf type: Northwestern
Personality: Curious, Naive to the new World surround him. A bit mischievous.

Genji licked his auburn tail, checking to make sure he got all the sand spurs off. He was glad no one saw him rushing full speed into the pile of sharp, agonizing plants. He would have been made fun of for the rest of his life, or at least until he grew to be large. You see he was quite small now but his paw had "the marking". His father wore this making proudly and grew to be the biggest wolf in the whole region. Every wolf that did have this marking grew to be large and successful. He ran in the mud, to avoid dirt getting on his paws and to be a bit presentable when he reached Avi's cave.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 8:23 PM

Solah was soaked by the poaring rain. She ran to find some shelter, when she finally found a large cavern. There were two wolves standing near the cave. One was gray, the other had a red tail. Odd, it seemed they knew each other... "Oops. I guess this cave's already taken." with that she ran off, a blur of gold in the night.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 31 March 2011 at 8:25 PM

@balletninja
avi yawned loudly and watched the rain drizzle off the cave. all of a sudden she noticed a figure on the other side of the pond. "a wolf?! why wouldnt i have sensed it? the rain probably covered the scent" she cursed under her breath.
she stood up and prepared for a fight she knew was to come
"who are you? why have you come?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 8:29 PM

@avelaingia

Ok thanks on wif the story! 😸

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 8:42 PM

@avelaingia
Ok thanks

Solah walked through the woods, aimlessly searching for something she didn't know. Finally she reached a clearing. She then heard a bark of surprise followed by a cry for help. Solah didn't know what to do, so she abandoned all common sense and rushed to find the wolf she had heard.
'i'm coming,' she thought.

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 31 March 2011 at 8:58 PM

Have to go to bed night!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 31 March 2011 at 9:03 PM

Last post for the night

Solah heard the shriek again. She heard a growl, perhaps from a wildcat. She saw the wolf she had heard, who was backed up against a boulder, being attacked by a lynx. She had to help. Solah gave a pitiful battle howl and leaped onto the lynx and raked her claws along her back. The beast hissed in pain and slashed out at Solah ripping out a clump of gold fur and just nicking her throat. This gave Solah the adrenaline boost she needed, and she lept forward and pinned the lynx on the ground. The animal writhed in pain, and Solah finally delivered the fatal blow to it's throat. The creature gave a yelp and it was gone. "You ok?" she asked the wolf, still in shock. The wolf simply shivered. "come on, let's get back to your pack."

I think we should wait for lizardfeather before we go any farther...

9,386 posts

smilies • 31 March 2011 at 11:39 PM

You guys are never on when I am... What time ECT? ☹️

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 April 2011 at 6:35 PM

I'm usually on around 4; 00 eggcave time.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 6:41 PM

@taffy789 PM or AM? AM's impossible for me xD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 April 2011 at 6:42 PM

pm ofcourse!! XD atcually it'll be around 5; 00 pm time on weekdays. 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 April 2011 at 6:54 PM

I can only do PM on weekends (Friday ECT and Saturday ECT) xD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 April 2011 at 8:39 PM

It depends. I'm definatly on after about 6 p.m. but sometimes I'm just not on.