Wolves of the forest: will you lead your pack?

in Roleplaying

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 4 April 2011 at 10:21 PM

Serv never slept lightly, so her ears perked up at the moment that the leader, whose name was apparently Celestial Teardrops, growled. "What a stupid name" she thought to her self. "CT is much better." Serv pretended to be fast asleep, so that she could eavesdrop on the conversation. She didn't here anything of interest, but did note that the black wolf was not picking sides yet. She concluded that he was keeping the other clan's wolves prisoners for their own safety. After a couple minutes of uninteresting chat, she went back to sleep. After all, she had to convince this clan that she was loyal.

9,386 posts

smilies • 4 April 2011 at 10:55 PM

Ouch. Eternal's paws ached. In fact every inch of her ached, but better not think about that. Eternal hadn't been this low on energy since..... THEN. She sighed, sad at first, then angry. I'll get her for this... ALL of this...
She stumbled deeper and deeper into the forest. She carefully avoided the two wolves hunting. Puddles started to show and the ground grew muddy. Utterly exhausted, she collapsed behind a tree.

Deleted • 4 April 2011 at 11:53 PM

I know its a bit late but im joining!😋
Name:Moonrose
(Silver Wolf with a white patch shaped like a moon on back and
hazel eyes)

Moonrose looked around cautiously.She spotted two sleek wolves,a pup and a female,stalking a rabbit.Slowly curving around the unaware animal,she sneaked up to the pair."Psst!What are u doing here?Whats happening?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 6:39 AM

Solah woke up to the cold wind blasting through her fur. She smelled the new wolf laying directly across from her. She still thought something was strange about her...she didn't even smell like this forest...'I have to give her a chance, I can't just think she's bad just because she smells weird...' Solah thought and lied back down.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 April 2011 at 8:13 AM

BrightStar stepped backwards fast. She did not expect to see another wolf here. The silver wolf seemed to have good intentions, but she could just want to snatch away their rabbit. Of course, GrayFlood was his usually hyper self. "Hello!!" GrayFlood shouted happily, scaring away the next rabbit they were stalking. BrightStar grabbed GrayFlood and pulled him back. "Silver wolf..." BrightStar Started to say, "There are many clans here, you can join one to you're liking, but some clans will most likily attack you if they smell you stalking them. There was a huge battle between wolfs awhile ago, so choose your clan wisely, or you could always be a loner, but it's a wolf eat wolf world out here." BrightStar then picked up GrayFlood carefully in her jaws and quickly walked away, for that silver wolf could be a spy of C.T.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 5:48 PM

I'm joining!

wolf name: Lily
join/created pack name: Night that shimmers with stars
wolf type (grey, arctic, etc): Brown wolf
Mate: White Fang
pups: Expecting.

wolf name:White fang gender: Male
join/created pack name: Night that shimmers with stars (created)
wolf type (grey, arctic, etc): Gray wolf with white around his mouth, on his paws, belly, and bottum of his tail.

*Lily sleeps as White Fang walks around....he can't sleep.*

White fang: Mabey i should go hun'in....NO! I can't! My mate.....She'll be fine..no she won't! I'll ask another wolf..if there were MORE!

Deleted • 5 April 2011 at 6:03 PM

Moorose watched the wolves leave.As she continued on through the forest she contemplated the female's behavior.
Why had she seemed so twitchy?A sudden movement caught her eye:A deer.Quickly she pounced and settled to enjoy her meal.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 6:11 PM

White fang: huh?......*walks closer 2 the wolf named Moorose.* Who r u?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 6:34 PM

Lily: *awakes from her sleep* "huh? who's here?! White fang?! Where r u?" *thinks* If a different wolf is here..then....they r going 2 kill me..and the pups!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 April 2011 at 6:36 PM

BrightStar had THAT nightmare again. As she struggled to get to the water's surface, she tried to break out of the dream's pull. She couldn't wake up. "here we go again" BrightStar thought as she perpared for the worst. "BrightStar..." she heard a faint voice whishper her name. BrightStar.." the voice got louder. "BRIGHTSTAR!!!!" the voice shattered the dream loop. BrightStar woke up with a start. "BrightStar, you're a deep sleeper." GrayFlood happily said. "You said you were going to teach me how to track prey today, BrightStar." BrightStar smiled. "Okay GrayFlood, lets get moving."
BrightStar led GrayFlood to the river. On the way there she couldn't help but think how dangerous it was to be in broad daylight. "Never mind that", she thought, "C.T thinks i'm dead." BrightStar stepped into the mud. "GrayFlood, Here are some deer tracks, take a good whiff and start following the scent." GrayFlood did as inscructed. "I smell it!!" GrayFlood said happily. He ran off,following the scent. BrightStar tried to follow,but discovered she was stuck in mud! "GRAYFLOOD!" she shouted,but it was no use,he was too far away. BrightStar began to worry. "He's just a pup... what if he gets into trouble?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 6:39 PM

Solah saw CT's eyes brighten. CT might like the idea of new wolves, but Solah was a bit worried. She hoped there weren't any more new woves in the foret, not after that one wolf that used magic....and she was still wondering about Serv. If there were new wolves everywhere, then another war was inevitable. Solah reluctantly followed her leader out into the forest...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 April 2011 at 6:42 PM

GrayFlood ran though the forest. He was excited about tracking, but he soon realized that he lost it's scent. He also realized that he was lost, and didn't have BrightStar with him. GrayFlood started to whimper. He couldn't believe he was lost. Then, he smelled something. It was a wolf!! No, a whole group of wolfs!! Excited, he ran towards the smell.

I havn't released GrayFlood's stats yet, so here they are.

Name- GrayFlood
Type of Wolf- Mountain Wolf.
Appearence- Gray with black streaks here and there.
Age- Young Pup. (around 2 months and 3 weeks. Which is actually pretty old. 😋)
Temper- Calm, happy, hyper, easily excited, has a way of making people smile.
Backstory- His old pack was washed away in a flood. He survied, but only because BrightStar saved him. She recued him after he was alreadly floating in the river.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 6:44 PM

Double post, what the heck?!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 6:45 PM

Lily: *sniffs and fallows the snent and sees GrayFlood* Hello there young pup! I'm Lily....hve u seen a Gray wolf white around his mouth, on his paws, belly, and bottum of his tail? *GrayFlood sees that Lily is expect pups, tho he doesn't know the Mate. She also sees the other wolf* Hey r u his mother?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 April 2011 at 6:49 PM

@redstar-fireclan. Please don't control my characters actions. ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 April 2011 at 6:52 PM

@avelaingia
GrayFlood turned to the white wolf. "Yah!! I'm lost!!" he said with his biggest smile. Even though he was lost, he was no longer scard. If BrightStar was nice to him, wouldn't the other wolfs be nice too? "Can you help me find the river??" He questioned. Then, his stomach growled. "First, though, may I please have some rabbit?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 6:54 PM

When Solah saw the small gray pup, she smelled the strong scent of BrightStar. Was she alive? This gave her a spark of hope. If she was still alive, would she ally with Thunderfang again? Who was this little pup? Solah smiled as the pup said he was lost and hungry. "I'll hunt for him," she volunteered and ran off into the woods. She found a small rabbit. "perfect," she whisper and snatched up. She gave a yip of victory and set off to find her pack again.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 6:55 PM

er....ok... and @taffy789 srry

Lily sees GrayFlood. " Have you seen a gray wolf with white around his mouth, on his paws, belly, and bottum of his tail? I'm Lily."

@avelaingia..if that better?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 6:57 PM

*i sigh* Mabey i shouldn't do this rp anymore........................

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:00 PM

like i said...i shouldn't do this rp anymore...bye.... and wat does "CT" mean?

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 7:01 PM

Solah returned with the rabbit in hand, er, paw. "Is this okay, little guy?" she said dropping the prey at his paws.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:04 PM

ok...plz some1 explain this rp! or i'm quitting! it's sooo hard! i'm only can do warrior cat rps!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:08 PM

oh..kk..i'm NOT saying i'm NOT going 2 but.....i don't like readding other posts! also i like my own stile! but........................................................................................................why can't i do other rps?????????????????????? i can only do warrior cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 5 April 2011 at 7:10 PM

Solah grinned at the praise. She was too curious. Was the pup with BrightStar? Finally, Solah's curiosity took over. "Erm, do you know anyone by the name of...BrightStar?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:16 PM

alright! I'll do the rp! just can Lily just be walking around and sees ur pack and GrayFlood?

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:22 PM

yay!

Lily walks and sees Ct and GrayFlood. "oh, hello. I'm Lilly. Have you 2 seen a Gray wolf with white around his mouth, on his paws, belly, and bottum of his tail?"

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 5 April 2011 at 7:27 PM

Name: Storm
Pack Name: None at the moment. He's a lone wolf, and wants to join a clan, but doesn't know how to go about doing it.
Wolf Type: Mexican Wolf. Multiple parts of his body are tipped with a bluish color, including his forehead.
(I hope it doesn't matter I start right after this post. ^^ 😉

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 April 2011 at 7:30 PM

Lily pads up to u. "um..sure...4 a little i hve a pack..i'm alpa female and my mate...White Fang....Is alpa male. My pack is called' Night the shimmers with stars."

Male
619 posts

dragonstorm78 • 5 April 2011 at 7:42 PM

Storm padded along the forest floor, keeping his head low, yet his brown-tipped ears were tall and alert. His stormy blue-grey eyes surveyed the surroundings. He had never been to this part of the forest before.

His neck was now higher, as he took a good look around the area. There were obvious scents of other wolves, and as such, he saw, after a while, hints of fur stuck on brambles.

"This really is a new place, huh?" Storm said quietly. All of the wolves of his old pack were sent out at the age of one year, and were supposed to find another pack. Sometimes, they did come back, but rarely.

The bluish-grey wolf started on a stiff trot, making sure he picked up every small detail in his surroundings.

He had no clue what lay ahead of him.

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 5 April 2011 at 7:45 PM

I guess it's time for me to join in. xD

wolf name: Luna
join/created pack name: Pack of the Lost Stars (new pack)
wolf type: Sleek, bright silver, some shades of gray, icy-cold blue eyes that pierce through the night and reflect wisdom and strength.