Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

in Roleplaying

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 29 February 2012 at 9:36 PM

You walk up the hill with the pine tree with the satyr you thought was your best friend. That saytr tells you that you are a demigod, child with one mortal parent and one godly parent. You reach the top of the hill and look down to see Camp Half-Blood. What is your history and destiny will you join the side of good or the side of evil when facing the giants. That is all up to you. (No more children of Posiedon)

Name:
Parent:
Appearence:
Weapon:
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether:
Personality:

Mine
Name: Alex Potter
Parent: Posiedon
Appearence: Has hard musceles from training all day.Wears camp half-blood t-shirt, black jeans, running shoes, bead necklace. Always has sword (in pen formation), bow and arows,and crossboe in a magical bag that she always has on. Always has black she-wolf named Ginger by her side.
Weapon:Bow and arrow, crossboe, and sword
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether:both
Personality:Athletic,smart, funny, and loves animals

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 29 February 2012 at 9:39 PM

Can you reserve Athena for me? I cant make it right now i will tomorrow morning though ok?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 29 February 2012 at 9:42 PM

@hedwig68

Artemis doesn't have children. She's a maiden.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 29 February 2012 at 9:46 PM

@pegasasu It doesn't matter in this RP anything can happen. Like someone could make Hades come t amp and dance the jig and she is my favorite goddess by far.

@hay7199 OK but if someone else wants to join you as a child of athena then they can be ok

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 29 February 2012 at 9:47 PM

Name: Grace Valen
Parent: Posiden
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, brown eyes. Pale skin and thin.
Weapon: Two swords
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or neither: ADHD
Personality: Shy, quiet. Usually calm.

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 29 February 2012 at 9:54 PM

Name: Kennedy Shickashima
Parent: Selene
Appearance: Light brown skin, dark brown eyes, black hair, he always wears a silver moon shaped amulet around his neck
Weapon: A silver knife that glows like the moon
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or neither: Neither
Personality: Nice, sometimes a little secretive

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 29 February 2012 at 10:31 PM

Name: Reno
Parent (mother): Selene
Appearence: Red hair, sea blue eyes, light skin, always wears a silver moon amulet
Weapon: Silver bow and arrows that glow like the moon
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether: Neither
Personality: Nice, quiet

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 7:02 AM

Ok let's start.

Alex sparred with another camper but with another swipe of her sword knocking him of his feet. She ran away swiftly away Reno, "Hey Reno Chiron wants you." She yelled
@sstwims

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 1 March 2012 at 7:44 AM

@hedwig68

It's her main characteristic. VIRGIN Godess of the hunt. She and her huntresses give up the company of boys as a whole.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 7:47 AM

Fine whatever I'll change it

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 9:04 PM

Kennedy stood up at the top of the hill. He looked down at the camp, his hair blowing in the wind. He wasn't sure who his parent was yet, but he had a feeling it wasn't one of the major gods or goddesses. He started down the hill, clutching his moon amulet.

Female
3,840 posts

sstwins • 1 March 2012 at 9:04 PM

@hedwig68

"Umm, ok..." Reno said nervously. He hadn't been at camp for very long (2 days!) and was still learning the ropes. Thankfully, he had already been claimed by his parent.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 9:22 PM

@hedwig68
Name:Carter StormWood
Parent:unknown
Appearence:always has black T and dark colored jeans with thin black jackit and blue converse has necless chin with bird on it. Dark Brown Hair Green/hazel eyes
Weapon:sword/knife/dagger/bow and arrow (also knows how to use Gun dose that count?)
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether: both
Personality:Nice, shy at first, played violin before
Could i join?
EDITED))

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 9:23 PM

Grace sat on the ground near the fighting arena. She watched campers practice their combat skills and noted some strategies she could use. Besides flicking the occassional leaf from her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt, she just watched them spar. Getting a little restless, she jumped to her feet and looked around for someone to practice with. She had only been here for a couple of days, but she had quickly picked up on sword fighting. Grace hoped she hadn't scared everyone into not practicing with her. Third day sword skills were nothing to be afraid of, right?

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 9:30 PM

@carter accepted

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 9:32 PM

Kennedy walked down the hill and paused, unsure about what to do next. He looked for someone who could help him. His eyes darted between kids swimming and rock-climbing, and kids sparing. He decided to wait. If someone was really nice, they'd come up to help him.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 9:32 PM

@hedwig68 Thanks! 😃
~~~~
Carter walked up the hill for the first time seeing all the people "What...What is this?" she said walking down the hill loking around "Is this some kind of summer camp?"

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 9:36 PM

Alex saw a kid at the top of hill. She ran over to him, "Hello I am Alex and welcome to Camp Half Blood. What is your name?"

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 9:39 PM

@hedwig68
~~~~
"Im Carter, Carter StormWood. And What is Half Blood Camp? You cant be talking about Greek gods and stuff are you?" The 15 year old asked as though she dint believe in the Greek gods and goddesses

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 9:41 PM

Kennedy watched as a girl ran up to the other new girl. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Who was going to help him? Maybe everyone thought he was too young. He grabbed a knife off of the ground and without realizing what he was doing, threw it at an archery target. He hit the bulls-eye from about 75 feet away. He stalked away, caught up in his anger.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 9:43 PM

"Before I say more I must test you." She told him and walked down the hill toward the Big House."

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 1 March 2012 at 9:45 PM

@hedwig68
~~~~
She followed her "Like what kind of test, i cant do soc. s. science, math, or ELA kind of tests i have ADHD and dyslexia." She said then added "But i could play the violin for you if that could count. . . "

Female
20 posts

patchlvr52598 • 1 March 2012 at 9:52 PM

Name: Hannah
Parent: Hecate (minor goddess of magic)
Appearence: Long chestnut hair, bright green eyes, mediterranean complexion, toned. Usually followed by a black cat with green eyes like hers named Luna.
Weapon: Magic and very skilled at Tae Kwon Do
Do you have ADHD, dyslexia, both or niether: Both
Personality: Flirtatious, informal, silly, yet to my enemies, cold and evil.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 9:54 PM

"You'll see. Now wait out here while I get the equipment." Alex walked inside the Big House and got the equipment. She came outside and set it on the table. She took four cords an handed them to Carter, "Place one on your ear, another on your tongue, one on your finger, and the last one in your hair." She instructed.

@carter

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 10:03 PM

Grace paced back and forth anxiously. While waiting, she watched as a newcomer was being tested and a boy storming off angrily. "You and me both," she muttered. Deciding to introduce herself, she ran after him.

@sstwinz

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 10:04 PM

@graceseggs

Kennedy heard someone following him. He turned. "Hey." He said.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 1 March 2012 at 10:05 PM

@graceseggs do you mind showing @sstwinz around and stuff

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 10:06 PM

@sstwinz

"Hi," Grace replied. "I'm Grace. I can tell you're as frustrated as I am." She hoped she wasn't being too blunt.

1,368 posts

sstwinz • 1 March 2012 at 10:08 PM

@graceseggs

"I'm Kennedy. Thanks." Kennedy said to Grace. He smiled. "No one was helping me. I guess I got a little angry."

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 1 March 2012 at 10:13 PM

@sstwinz

Grace smiled. "Yeah, not everyone is helpful. Just look Ares' cabin," she joked. "Being new is only a temporary setback. Once you know where to go and what to do, you are good." She paused to think for a moment before continuing. "Knowing your parent helps somewhat. Confidence-wise. Again, being new doesn't really help that much. I've been here for three days and still haven't had a sign. But I'll stop talking." Grace finally stopped to breathe.