Dragons RP

in Roleplaying

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 8:05 PM

NO NEW FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ALL.

IF YOU DO POST A FORM TO TRY AND JOIN, YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND IGNORED!!

Thank you, I hope you all understand.

~ @chapus2009 / @yugana / @chapuspuffups

Note: You may read the pages of this RP and post on this Topic saying what you think of the story, but all these types of posts will be ignored and maybe reported:

- Posts about trading.
- Posts about joining this RP.
- Posts like scam or useless posts.
- Posts out of topic or demands to join your RPs.

Characters and texts/posts all belong to their rightful owners. ( @pebblestar-nightclan, @hedwig68, @froggytails and me )

Plot and story belong to the Dragon Sisters.

You may NOT use ANY of this content without our permission or crediting to the original.

All art found in forms not belonging to us belong to their rightful owners.

#DragonsRP

Important events in RP:

Page 26: Yugana and Noctus arrive at Sky Palace.

Still in progress, hope you guys understand!

443 posts

coatimundi • 25 March 2012 at 8:15 PM

Name:Nyroc
Side (with the humans or wild, against the humans.):against humans
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): Pure black with black claws, and teeth
Personality: is bitter towards human, and is territorial
Crush (if any):
Children (if any):
Other: Nyroc onls comes out at night

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 8:19 PM

@coatimundi

Welcome! 😸

Name: Kaya
Side (with the humans or wild, against the humans.): With the humans
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dragon with armor&order=9&offset=24#/d1herbk
Personality: Nice, kind. Very strong with magic.
Crush (if any): None for the moment.
Children (if any): None for the moment.
Other: She can heal. πŸ˜‹

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 25 March 2012 at 8:38 PM

Name: Winston
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): Dark green, regular/big in size, has lots of spikes from his neck to tail, has 2 long, sharp horns, has a spade looking thingy on the end of his tail, has a puffed out chest, is very strong and muscular and handsome.
Personality: Loyal, strong, loving.
Crush (if any): Kaya
Children (if any): none
Other: Is an earth dragon.

@chapus2009

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 8:48 PM

Name: Zicron
Side (with the humans or wild, against the humans.): Wild
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2entjk6.jpg[/IMG]
She is actually golden.
Personality: Sweet, nice, but refuses to work for humans after being whipped and chained up as a baby.
Crush (if any): None yet
Children (if any): None yet
Other☹️Can she be a recruiter for a group of dragons?)

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:04 PM

@euro22

Recruter for what exactly? Wild dragons?

--------

Let's start! πŸ˜‹

Kaya was sleeping in her master's home. The morning light was going through the small window in her room, causing her to wake up. "Kaya! Food's ready!" shouted her master's wife. She got up and made her way outside, were the family was eating. Kaya then bend down to eat her deer. She then brought the kids to the village and dropped them at school. Kaya then returned and helped her master with the crops. She then went to the village and walked around.

PS: We are NOT in the 21st century. We are around... 14th century. πŸ˜‹

@okaysister

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:12 PM

@chapus2009
exactly!

Zicron woke up from the rays of sunshine beaming at her eyes. She spread her wings and flew off to find some dragons to join her.

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 25 March 2012 at 9:15 PM

Winston saw Kaya walking around the village. He wanted to run and greet her, but the chain on his neck prevented him from doing so. So he just greeted her from where he was at. "Good morning, beautiful Kaya." he said. He wished he was free to roam in the village, but he had to wait until his owner wolk up to unchain him.

@chapus2009

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:24 PM

(Ok. One question- if I am a wild dragon, do I try to hurt tame dragons?)

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:26 PM

"Oh! Hi Winston! Waiting for your master, berhaps?" she giggled."I heard that there is a war! I hope that we won't lose much..." Kaya sighed. She sat down next to him and rolled up to herself, "I will stay here to keep you company." she smiled.

@okaysister
@euro22 Like it says, there is a war against HUMANS and WILD dragons. Domestic dragons will help the humans. Try attacking ONLY when being attacked.

Name: Yugana
Side (with the humans or wild, against the humans.): Wild
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section;=&q=light+dragon#/d3g5hj1
Personality: Shy, calm and nice.
Crush (if any): Nyroc @coatimundi
Children (if any): None.
Other: None

Yugana was sleeping in her cave. She woke up and got some food. She then flew to the lake and relaxed under the tree.

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:31 PM

@chapus2009
Zicron saw Yugana and flew over to her.
"Hello. would you like to join me in my (to be) group of drafons against the domestics?"

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:34 PM

"Against the humans? Hello! They are already attacking and destroying our forests! THIS IS WAR! Of course I'm against humans.. But the domestics are dragons and they are just HELPING them.. so, we have to kill the HUMANS, not the domestics. I suggest we convince the domestics to come on our side." Yugana said.

@euro22

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:39 PM

"True, true, but we can not trust them. Perhaps we can go to a poorly treated one, but the others will FIGHT to protect them. They may be double agents."
@chapus2009

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:44 PM

"True. By the way, what is your name? Mine's Yugana, a pleasure to meet you!" Yugana said, holding her paw as a salute.

@euro22
@okaysister

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:45 PM

"I am Zicron, once owned by a human. They treated me awful.. "
@chapus2009

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:47 PM

"Nice to meet you. My brother, Jane, was taken away by them. I once met a young boy and saved him. I gave him back to his parents, and found guards torturing him. I never understood humans..." Yugana sighed, thinking about Nyroc.

@euro22
@okaysister
@coatimundi

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 25 March 2012 at 9:50 PM

"A war!" Winston said, alarmed. "Who are we fighting? There hasn't been a war here in years... Kaya, tell me more."

@chapus2009

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:51 PM

Zicron said,
"I will never understand them either. Once I had been mistreated, I saw all the dragons who were treated like royalty. "
@chapus2009

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 25 March 2012 at 9:53 PM

Name: Satia
Side: With the humans
Looks: Large wingspan, gleaming black scales
Personality: Develops
Crush (if any):
Children (if any):
Other: Scales protect her more than most of the other dragons. Owner allows her to roam freely. Is very young.

@chapus2009

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 9:54 PM

"I'm not too sure either. Apperently, the humans are battling against wild dragons, since they need more villages.. And us, domestic dragons, must help them! I never really supported wild dragons..." Kaya sighed.

"True. It all depends on the master." Yugana said.

@okaysister
@euro22

Female
897 posts

euro22 • 25 March 2012 at 9:55 PM

Name: Amethyst
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): Like Zicron, but purple
Personality: Loving, devoting
Crush (if any):
Children (if any):
Other: Zicron's unknown sister

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 10:08 PM

@graceseggs

Form accepted! 😸

@euro22

Your new charather is also accepted! 😊

@okaysister

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 25 March 2012 at 10:12 PM

@chapus2009

Satia flew over the village. When flying in front of the path of the sun's light, she realized she was creating a large spot of darkness. She flew closer to the ground and saw Kaya and Winston. "Hi!" she said as she glided over to them.

@okaysister

Female
532 posts

okaysister • 25 March 2012 at 10:14 PM

"Hmm...interesting." Winston replied. "Didnt know there was a war going on. Thanks for telling me." Winston's stomach grumbled. He was very hungry and wished he had some food right now. He wanted to bite his chain, but he knew if he did he would break it. Just like all the other times Winston had broken his chain for many reasons. If he did break it, his owner would be mad at him and whip him or give him smaller portions of food as punishment. He didn't even notice Satia flying above them.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 11:02 PM

"Hi Satia! Hey, did you hear there was a battle?" Kaya said. She then turned to Winston, "You sound hungry, let me get you some food." Kaya then bought some meat and dropped itnin front of Winston.

@graceseggs
@okaysister

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 25 March 2012 at 11:11 PM

"Really?" Satia's dark green eyes grew wide. "Who's fighting and why?" she asked Kaya. Her tail swished back and forth in excitement.

@chapus2009

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 11:17 PM

"According to things I hear, the humans are against wild dragons and us domestic dragons are involved in this fight. It's because humans need more space for new villages and they are cutting down the landscape, making wild dragons angry," Kaya said.

@graceseggs Thanks for keeping me compagny. 😊

Female
1,494 posts

graceseggs • 25 March 2012 at 11:19 PM

"Really? Well, honestly, I would be angry too," Satia admitted. "Do humans really need that much land?"

@chapus2009
I'm afraid I have to ditch you. Sleep is calling. DX

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 25 March 2012 at 11:23 PM

Name: Noctus (goes by Toxic to humans)
Side (with the humans or wild, against the humans.): Just wild.
Looks (ex: black, big wings, spiky tail, you can also put an image): Green and black.
Personality: Independent, quiet, dark, deadly, bitter.
Crush (if any): None
Children (if any): None
Other: None

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 March 2012 at 11:24 PM

"Me too. I also think humans want that ALL dragons are domestic..." Kaya said.

@graceseggs Noooo! D:

@pebblestar-nightclan

Your form is accepted! πŸ˜‰