Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 24 June 2014 at 5:19 PM

@hedwig68
@chapus2009 oh my gosh that conflict! 😃
So tense. 😸 let me tell you- I enjoyed reading that whole thing. ^^
@pebblestar-nightclan
Oh I'm so excited for Astrum to meet the Fantastic Four. ^^

Corue nodded and looked at Corvelix. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go up to her." He got up and started walking to Umbra.

Umbra looked over and saw Corue walk over to her. She got a bit nervous, remembering when people used to come up to her to just throw their judgement at her- even though Umbra had done nothing to them.

Astrum jumped awake, her heart racing and her breathing heavy. She had gotten a nightmare; her parents were there, but her body wouldn't let her remember the nightmare fully since it was trying to calm her down.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 24 June 2014 at 7:45 PM

@chapus2009 Lol. Blue will NEVER get over that whole magic thing. XD
@hedwig68
@froggytails

Ushu groaned as she listened to the fight. She had tried, and failed miserably. Once more. She looked a bit hurt as she overheard Chasmos insult her, but she shook it off. She approached Wellan. "Oh, I... I'm sorry for that. It's so hard to get him to listen to reason." She looked sad as she glanced at the floor. "I don't know what to do next. He won't want to speak to Hoshi either."

Rune glanced at Puko. "Oh, hi, Puko!" she said with a smile. She then looked back at Tenebrae. "I agree. We should go outside!"

"Yeah! And go... Somewhere!" Noctus thought carefully. He wanted to meet Kisha again. But he didn't want the others to meet her. He didn't think they'd like a domestic dragon.

"Saire? Ah... That marks the last of the bully trio," Kimbra said. His thoughts briefly drifted to Saura and Etto. Etto and Saire had managed to turn their ways around, but Saura hadn't. Still, now they were all dead. "Is there anyone you know who could've wanted to kill her? She didn't get around much, did she...?"

'I wanted to kill her, a while ago. But I'm no murderer,' Blue thought to herself. 'Besides... She saw her faults.'

"Hey there," Corvelix greeted Umbra softly. "What's the matter? Are you new? You seem a bit... frazzled."

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 25 June 2014 at 5:36 PM

@hedwig68 8D Yeah, you DO have a point there. o3o Poor Wellan, stuck in the middle of a couple's fight. ;n;
@froggytails Yay! 😃 I'm glad you did!
@pebblestar-nightclan Oh haha. x'D

Wellan sighed and gently pat her back, "It's alright Ushu, you did what you could... I have to be honest, I gave you a pretty hard one. He's a tough nut to crack open. But don't worry, you did your best, and that's all I need from you." he said calmly, smiling.

"Then outside it is! Race you suckers to the gardens!" Medousa laughed, jumping down her seat and making a sprint to the garden's doors.

Puko chuckled as he saw the hatchlings follow after Medousa.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 26 June 2014 at 6:58 PM

@froggytails I want Astrum to meet them too! ^^
@pebblestar-nightclan
@chapus2009 SO true, I feel bad for poor Wellen. He's like caught in the middle of a soap opera. I mean the guy is temperamental and killed the girl's old friend out of jealousy and because the friend was trying to steal the girl from him. He gets in trouble and the girl becomes upset so she kisses the guy's best friend who is also with her sister. The guy finds out and attacks his old friend. I mean this is serious soap opera. XD Somebody needs couples' therapy.

There was a gentle knocking on Astrum's door, "Hey kid, are you alright in there?" Yoru's voice echoed from the other side of the door. He had left his room only a bit earlier and hadn't heard a peep from the hatchling in awhile and he wanted to check on her. He could understand she might still be scared because she was in a new and unknown place.

Tenebrae let out a giggle and shot off after Medousa without another thought, "Come one guys!" He called excitedly, wanting to beat Med but getting halted a few times by other dragons getting in his way. He was trying to push his way passed them though so that he could catch up.

Magia sighed, nodding her head in agreement with Kimbra. "And so your prophecy of three of us six dying has come true." She commented quietly as she remembered back to when they had all been hatchlings, when they two groups had fought against one another. "And I don't think she managed to ever make anyone mad enough to kill her. Well unless she did it when we were all younger and someone held a grudge. After the battle she became paralyzed in one of her legs and didn't get out very much. I remember because I ran into her a while back, she was surprisingly pleasant considering."

Kaji sighed as he listened, "It was very odd, and the person didn't even hide the body. They just left it there like they didn't really care. Could it have just been a random attack? Saire having been in the wrong place at the wrong time? Why would someone just randomly kill a dragoness though, what are they trying to prove?"

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 26 June 2014 at 8:25 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan
@hedwig68
@chapus2009

Umbra nodded. "Y-yes I am new," she said shakily. She cleared her throat.
These dragons aren't like the humans that used to torment me, she thought. They are kind- I need to stop acting as if they are all judgemental dragons!
"I don't know many dragons here at all and I'm just, uh, ya know- shy." She said.

Corue smiled; looking from Corvelix to Umbra. "Well you don't have to be shy around us." He said. "I'm Corue, what's your name?"

"My name's Umbra," Umbra replied, looking at Corvelix, expecting for her to tell Umbra her name as well.

Astrum jumped out of her bed. Her breathing slowed down a little, but her heart was still racing. She opened the door to see Yoru. "Yeah, I- I'm alright," she lied. Her nightmare had left her shaken, but she didn't want to tell Yoru that she was scared by it. She didn't want him to think that she would act so childish as to be terrified by a nightmare. She didn't want him to think that she was weak or anything.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 27 June 2014 at 12:40 PM

@chapus2009
@hedwig68
@froggytails

Ushu nodded and sighed. "I guess my best isn't enough. Oh, well... See you around, Wellan. I... should go... and, um, take care of... some things." With that, she quickly rushed off. She was disappointed in herself. She had a chance to impress her mentor, and she failed.

"Hey!" Noctus laughed and went racing after Medousa and Tenebrae.

Rune stumbled along last, unprepared for Medousa to sprint off.

Kimbra thought for a moment. "Perhaps it was a random attack... And we're just ignoring the warning signs. We should tell the dragons of Sky Palace to keep their guard up, report any strange activity or dragons they see... And maybe we should send more guards out. But we need to stay calm... If everyone here starts to panic, it'll be too chaotic. It'll just give whoever killed Saire a perfect chance to strike."

"And what IF it starts killing dragons again?" Blue cut in. "What do we do then? This is just an attempt to catch whoever did it and keep them from doing it again, but it doesn't mean it'll work. We need a plan for when it does happen, because I have no doubt that it will."

"I'm Corvelix," Corvelix responded. She chuckled. "And, no, we aren't fraternal twins or anything," she remarked, noting how similar the beginning of their names were. "It's nice to meet you, Umbra."

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 27 June 2014 at 8:12 PM

@hedwig68 Haha, totally. x'D
@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan

Wellan was about to stop her and tell her that she had done good enough and that it only mattered that she had done an effort, but she was already far away. Wellan then sighed in regret as he sat there, in the empty silence of the room. He stood there doing nothing for a few minutes before he decided to get up and walk out the monastery. He then wandered in the halls of the castle, until he spotted Xale and walked up to her, a smile on his face.

Medousa laughed as she ran to the gardens.

"Pardon me for intruding, but may I comment on something?" a voice spoke from behind Kimbra. Behind the king was a rather large black dragon, with glassy white eyes, large thin wings and slender and long members. He was wearing a dragon skull as mask and long fangs could be seen sticking out each side. "If we DO have a murderer on our paws, it means that they most likely live here. Sky Palace is a very hidden area and long ways from many dragon populated areas. And if they came here once, they would have killed somebody of bigger importance. But if they live here, they don't need to travel long distances as they already are here. And if they live here and know what's 'normal'... then they'll maybe be more sensitive to changes. I'm just throwing it out, I might be wrong. But whoever it is, they aren't dumb." Draken said, shrugging.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 28 June 2014 at 12:23 AM

@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan
@chapus2009 XD

Yoru raised an eyebrow and gave her a curious expression, "Are you sure kiddo?" He questioned her quietly, he didn't sound fully convinced, looking for any signs that she might be in distress or lying to him. He seemed worried about her, like a big brother might be. He had always had two little sisters to look after and it felt good to have another one. It did almost make him ache for his parents, Yoru remembered them everyday.

Tenebrae suddenly found himself caught between the paws of his mother. Saria looked down at him with wide eyes, "Be careful Tenebrae, you're gonna trip somebody if you keep running into people." She reprimanded with a smile of affection as she looked down at her son.
Tenebrae let out a small nod, "Alright mum, I'll be careful." He replied to him mother hastily. "Yeah um, have a nice day...tell dad I said 'hi', enjoy the fresh air...and yeah, uh, bye!" He began blurting out random nonsense before taking off and once again trying to catch up.

Magia nodded at Blue, "You have a point, we need to stop this killed before they manage to strike again. We need to be cautious and having more guards posted will help keep dragons from sneaking in unnoticed. We should also probably raise some more spells to stop those from transporting in and out of the Palace grounds, that'll stop them from just poppin g in, killing, and popping out." Magia turned when Draken came walking up. She cocked her head, "Are you suggesting that we hve a murderer in the castle without anyone knowing?" She asked, both curious, surprised, and intrigued at the same time.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Kaji muttered under his breath as he stood there, watching them all speak.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 28 June 2014 at 2:25 AM

@pebblestar-nightclan
@chapus2009
@hedwig68

"It's nice to meet you too, Corvelix," Umbra said, smiling at her. "It's a good thing you said that you two weren't twins- I was gonna ask." She chuckled.
Corue chuckled with her.
Umbra's nervousness was going down a lot. Umbra was very grateful for their kindness towards her.

Astrum opened her mouth to give Yoru another lie, but nothing came out of her mouth. She didn't want to lie to him. If she always lied to others- then she would be as untrusting as the dragon that she despises. She looked away from Yoru and sighed. "I.. I had a nightmare just now- but i-it's nothing."

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 28 June 2014 at 2:10 PM

@chapus2009 I love how Draken just pops out of nowhere. XD
@hedwig68
@froggytails
I need to make some of my characters more active. Maka, Kaleel, any others you can think of that I haven't used for a few pages? I hate having characters just sitting there rotting LOL I have waaaay too many. :I I know I also have Zorna, but I plan to just make her leave because I really have no reason for her to be here. And I don't want anything too dramatic to happen to her.

Xale glanced at Wellan and smiled. "Oh, hey Wellan," she greeted warmly. "What's up?"

Rune giggled as Tenebrae began blurting out weird things. She looked at Saria. "Hi, Tenny's mum!" she greeted as she went running past.

Noctus, meanwhile, had caught up close to Medousa, trying his hardest to beat her. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to accomplish that.

Blue nodded. "Draken has a point. I, for one, believe they live here. Inside Sky Palace. We let dragons in so easily... Perhaps we need harsher rules," she suggested, shaking her head. "There always have been some stranger dragons inside our kingdom."

Kimbra thought deeply. "If we put up a spell barrier to keep people from going in and out, the citizens will notice. They'll know something is wrong, and they'll panic... If the killer is already within Sky Palace grounds... It'd only keep them in..." He weighed his options. "Our rules are maybe a little lax. But rules aren't the problem right now. I suppose perhaps it would be a good idea to put a barrier up, like Magia suggested. That way, if the killer IS outside, we'll be able to tell, if there are no more murders that happen. But we can keep him inside so we can narrow down our choices, and find out who it is through that."

Corvelix smiled warmly, noticing that Umbra was not as nervous as before. "And, in case you were wondering, we're new here, too. So we're in a little bit of the same boat, I guess!"

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 2 July 2014 at 11:27 PM

@hedwig68
@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan Random Draken is random. x'D Yah, I agree with you. :c Only reason I made Mira 'die' was because I had absolutely nothing left to do with her...

"I would be lying if I said 'Nothing much'..." Wellan sighed, gazing at the ground, "I've been trying to help Chasmos with all the problems with his friends and mainly with your sister, so me and Ushu started to tackle his uncontrollable anger. I talked to him earlier to try to knock some sense into him, but he's so sure that he's not the problem that it makes things so much harder... he's as stubborn and anchored in his ideas as a brick wall." he sighed.

Medousa looked back for a second when she heard Tenebrae blabbering. She smiled and giggled as she saw that he had bunked into his mother, but she still ran, and soon made it to the gardens.

"Maybe, I'm as clueless as you are." Draken said to Magia, shrugging, "And as Kaji said, it's not the first time we've had murderers in the castle." he said, slightly narrowing his eyes at Kaji, "And maybe the rules are a bit lax, but we can worry about that later, simple rules won't stop a criminal. If you need ideas, maybe a border or some archives would be nice... like keeping track all the citizens and visitors of the castle. Or something like that."

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 4 July 2014 at 7:48 PM

@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan Yeah, same here. That's why I randomly threw Saria in there because I haven't used her in forever.
@chapus2009

Yoru looked at her empathetically and nodded his head. He then quietly murmured, "Your parents?" He questioned her, cocking his head to the side as he watched her. He didn't seem willing to just let it pass without talking about it.

Tenebrae heard his mom give Rune a greeting before he continued on running and he felt the sun hitting his back and he finally came to a skidding halt in the gardens. He turned his head to each side to see how many people had arribed before him. He knew Med was but he could feel someone else pass him, maybe Noctus.

Magia sighed, "Strange doesn't make a murderer. And there is only so much you can do. The border to keep out thise from popping in and will keep them in uf needed. That might be a good thing, if they're close we can find them easier. We need to look at records, like Draken suggested. We should have records of every magic user in the castle, I used to look at them when I was training. That's where we can start, checking those inside the castle before entertaining the thought of an outsider. "

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 6 July 2014 at 8:54 PM

@hedwig68
@pebblestar-nightclan
@chapus2009

"Oh- you're new here too?" Umbra asked, a large smile on her face. "I didn't realize that I wasn't the only new one here."

Corue nodded. "Yes, so you don't have to be nervous around us."

Umbra blushed a bit, embarrassed by how they both knew that she had been nervous.

After a few seconds, Astrum nodded her head, her eyes winced. She didn't want to talk about her dream- she might sound scared while talking about it. She didn't want Yoru to think that she was scared of everything.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 8 July 2014 at 2:02 PM

@chapus2009
@hedwig68
@froggytails
Yep I don't have any clue what to do with them but obviously at least two of them are dying. And probably not much more, I think I have a good idea...
What if some of the dragons became scared because of the killer? So they decided to move away from Sky Palace to avoid it? I dunno, just an idea. 😋

Xale sighed and looked sympathetically at Wellan. "It's just Chasmos. It's his personality. And I really hope he somehow fixes things with Hoshi... It would probably help him a lot mentally if they could get back together. I just don't know if Hoshi will ever feel the same way about him again after what he's done... And I don't blame her." (She doesn't know about the Wellan-Hoshi kiss, does she? ;P)

Noctus had managed to get out, but not before Medousa. "Heyyyy, you beat me! Not fair!" He rolled his eyes. "I call rematch," he said with a grin.

Rune came out after Tenebrae, a few seconds after him. She sighed, panting. "I never win anything..."

"Right..." Kimbra seemed to be stewing in his thoughts. "Well, I agree with Magia. Why don't we check the records and see what pops up... If we don't find out anything from those... Well, then we can increase our searching ideas."

Corvelix smiled slightly. "Is there something wrong? I mean, you're acting nervous, still..."

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 9 July 2014 at 10:33 PM

@hedwig68
@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan *rolls away sobbing* ;n;
Well, they are YOUR characters, so you decide their 'fate'. xD Maybe some rumours spread and some people don't want to take the risk? *shrugs*

Wellan nodded in agreement, understanding everything she said, knowing it was true, "You're very right Xale. It's just... I feel that we need to 'kickstart' their love, just give them a little push to start them over, you know?" he sighed.

Medousa chuckled and grinned as well, "Maybe we could fly later and race. But I would still beat you!" she giggled. She then looked at her sister, "Aw, don't say that. I mean I'm faster, but I bet you're smarter than me!"

Draken nodded in silence.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 10 July 2014 at 8:58 PM

@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan It's a good idea, it will definitely be a reaction Zoru would love. And I don't think it was ever mentioned to Xale about the whole Hoshi-Wellen kiss, I can;t completely remember though. ^^
@chapus2009

Yoru gently nodded his head and curled his tail around the hatchling's body. "Do you want to go downstairs and get something to eat, maybe clear your head of the nightmare?" He suggested to her.

Tenebrae chuckled as he looked at Noctus but then nodded his head in agreement with Medousa, "Med's right, you're super smart Rune. Besides, you were right behind me and I got a much better head start. Given a few more seconds and you would have probably beaten me." He assured her with a smile.

Magia nodded, "I'll head down there right now, I don't care who comes with me. We should start now so that the problem is solved much quicker." She said, going through a blueprint of the castle in her head and figuring the fastest way to reach the archives. They were in a lower level, below the library and their was a staircase in the library that led down into them.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 12 July 2014 at 4:22 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan
@hedwig68
@chapus2009

Corue looked from Corvelix to Umbra.

Umbra shook her head. "No, there's nothing wrong. I just get a bit shy and nervous when I first meet others."

Astrum nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good." She replied. She appreciated him curling his tail around her, it comforted her. It made her feel safe. She smiled up at him.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 12 July 2014 at 10:11 PM

@chapus2009 Yeh, I thought that might be what happens.
@hedwig68 Yes, it would be neat for her to find out. >]
@froggytails
I'm trying to make Noctie more of a brat... Maybe it'll be a bit more realistic. xD I mean, he's the prince, named after a very important figure in history, and, well, he's a hatchling. Mix 'em up and you get a very arrogant snothead.

"Like... how?" Xale prompted curiously. She wondered if Wellan had an idea to help them. She certainly didn't.

"Yeah, right. I would SO beat you!" Noctus laughed arrogantly. He then looked at Rune quietly, wondering why she suddenly felt so bad.

Rune sighed. "No, Med, you're really smart..." She sighed and flicked her tail. She then looked at Tenebrae. "Maybe, but I still didn't." She puffed a sigh and then shook her head. "Well, anyway. What now?"

Kimbra nodded in agreement. "Obviously I'll go with you."

"Oh, that makes sense... Well, do you wanna hang out or something? I mean, I don't exactly have any plans," Corvelix giggled.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 22 July 2014 at 9:59 PM

@hedwig68
@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan Yup. c: Also, I don't think Xale ever learned about Wellan kissing her sister, cause if she was told, I would have defineteveely remembered. x'D Pfff, oh Noctus.

By the way guys, I am SO sorry for having replied to this RP. ;n; I've been SO inactive on Egg Cave these days. D'x

Wellan didn't say anything for a long time, gazing emptily at the wall as he searched for a solution, "I... I don't know." he said, a hint of defeat in his voice.

Medousa laughed and rolled her eyes at Noctus. She then heard Rune talk and turned towards her sister, ready to reply, but shut her lips shut, thinking it was better to move on to another topic, as they would linger for a long time on this one. After all, Rune had just asked what the group was to do, so why not talk about it? "Hm... good question Rune. I guess we can play a game, or go out of the palace's territory for a while." she said, shrugging.

"I'll leave it to you, you seem to know what you doing. I have business to attend to anyways." Draken said, dipping his head in respect. He then lifted off, his great large wings flapping loudly in the sky.

Medousa then felt a large wave of wind pass above her, rustling the leaves of the trees nearby. She looked up and saw Draken fly above them, 'I wonder where's he's going...' she thought, "Hey guys, I have an idea! Let's follow Draken!" she said, smiling brightly at the thought of an adventure. She then turned her head towards her friends, waiting for their thoughts as she started getting ready to lift off.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 22 July 2014 at 10:56 PM

@froggytails
@pebblestar-nightclan Yeah, that would be very interesting. ^^' And yeah, I can very much understand why Noctus would be a snothead as you put it. XD
@chapus2009 It's all good. ^^

Yoru grinned warmly at Astrum before gently nudging her off towards the kitchen. "Good, let's head off then."

Tenebrae looked at Rune with a small smile and gently rubbed up against her in a friendly gesture of assurance. He then looked at Medousa in surprise, "Follow Draken? Are you sure that would be okay? What if he catches us and gets mad?" He questioned her. He had heard some stories before, of course, but though he never really minded them he still didn't want to anger any of the adults. His energy hype was beginning to leave finally and he was starting to think normally again.

Magia chuckled at Kimbra's comment and nodded her head, "Of course." She then bid Draken a "farewell" before turning to the other two. "Blue? Kaji? Either of you going to accompany us?"

Kaji shrugged, "I might come down to the archives in a little while. First I want to hurry and move that body before someone else stumbles upon it." He murmured, wanting to get moving before hatchlings discovered the body.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 27 July 2014 at 10:55 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan Yeah- that would make sense if Notus was a brat. ^^ Good idea. ~
@chapus2009 Don't worry about it! I've been busy as well. In fact, I'm going on vacation soon- so I don't know if I'll be able to reply during that time. D:
@hedwig68

Umbra smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we should hang out. But what should we do?"

Corue looked at the ground, thinking of what they should do. The palace was huge- should they go explore it? Or should they go talk to other dragons, and get to know the dragons of the palace?

Astrum walked over to the kitchen and looked at all the food. "What do you think I should get?" She asked Yoru, looking up at him.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 4 August 2014 at 4:49 PM

@chapus2009 Yeah, probably. XD
@hedwig68 XDD Noctus II the Snothead is his title when he becomes king.
@froggytails Thanks! ^^
Psst Hedvig, Froggy: http://pebblestar-nightclan.deviantart.com/journal/Anyone-Interested-473122207 check that out and PM me if you're interested o:

Also sorry I haven't been responding lately. :c I really lost my roleplay muse, but I think I may be getting back into it! Slowly, though.

Xale sighed and nuzzled Wellan. "It'll be okay... We'll find something. I'll talk to Hoshi later. And maybe Chasmos after that, and try and get them to talk to each other. I know Hoshi will be willing to listen to me, I doubt Chasmos will, though... It'd be a good start, however."

"It's okay. Draken's like our big brother!" Rune said, 'our' meaning her and Medousa. "He won't be mad." She smiled slightly at Medousa and nodded in agreement, wanting to follow him.

Noctus grinned excitedly, his eyes glimmering mischievously. "Oh, yeah! Let's follow him! See what he does when he's away from the Palace. I bet it's something really bad," he said jokingly.

Blue nodded. "Yes, I'll come. Lead the way."

"Hmm... We can go and explore the Palace. I don't quite know my way around it yet," Corvelix suggested. "And on the way we can meet others. And maybe participate in some activities they have going on."

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 14 August 2014 at 12:06 AM

@hedwig68 c':
@froggytails Oh, it's alright. xD I'm also leaving for some time.
@pebblestar-nightclan x3

Yahoo! 😃

"Sounds good. Hoshi is your sister after all." Wellan chuckled, nuzzling her back, "Thanks for your help Xale, I highly appreciate it." he sighed in relief, giving her a warm smile.

"See? Like Rune and Noctus said, there's nothing to worry about! And what's the worst that can happen anyways? And anyways, I want to know what he's up to when he leaves, maybe he has a super secret girlfriend." Medousa chuckled, "So let's go on an adventure!" she laughed, lifting off and flying after Draken, who had already made some distance from the Palace.

Taso was calmly walking along the Palace, searching for Sashira.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 15 August 2014 at 9:36 PM

@froggytails It's all good, I've beenso busy with Band camp and stuff lately that I can't get on the computer much except really late at night anyways. ^^
@pebblestar-nightclan Haha, I saw it but Deviant completely froze on my computer and I was unable to do anything on it for awhile so I decoded not to try and do a lot on there anymore. 😋 And it's all good, I understand. ^^
@chapus2009

Yoru let out a short chuckle, "I don't know. How hungry are you? If you're really hungry get a deer but if you aren't very hungry try a rabbit." He suggested.

Tenebrae couldn't help but giggle as he listened to Med's ideas of what Draken could be up to. He didn't want to be left out so he nodded his head at Rune and the others. He flapped his wings as hard as he could, trying to catch flight. He had always been a very bad flier and it took him a lot of time just to get in the air. When he finally managed to get in the air he tried and followed Med, lagging behind her but managing to pick up a tiny bit of speed as he went. His flight pattern was very bouncy, like he would suddenly lose flight and catch himself at the last minute. He bobbed along though.

Magia nodded her head, "Alright, let's go. Good luck with moving the body Kaji." She said, nodding at the red dragon before heading of to the library, leading the other two with her.

Kaji took off, moving quickly to the steps so that he could get there before others noticed. When he came to the crime scene. He then quickly began dragging the young dragoness's body off and out of sight.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 16 August 2014 at 7:07 PM

@chapus2009 Thanks. 😊
@hedwig68 Thanks for saying that it's all right. ^^
@pebblestar-nightclan I don't think I'll join it since I'm getting quite busy, and I don't think I'll have enough time for it. ☚ī¸ Sorry. Also, its alright if your responses are a bit late, we all understand. ^^
I actually JUST got back from vacation, and now I have to start reading AND annotating two books for school that starts in about a week. D:

Corue nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Familiarize ourselves with our environment." He looked at Umbra. "What do you say?"

Umbra swallowed, nervous about meeting new dragons. She nodded anyway. "Yeah-" her voice cracked, and she cleared it. "That's a good idea. Let's go."

"I think I'll have a rabbit then," Astrum replied, smilng.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 14 September 2014 at 5:03 PM

@chapus2009
@hedwig68 Ohhh, I see. x3
@froggytails That's alright, I'm also getting really busy. ;v; And I'm going on vacation in three days to Florida for my birthday~ Harry Potter World hehe.

Xale nodded. "Of course. You know I'm always there if you need me," she said, a light smile on her face. "I'll do whatever I can to help when you ask."

Rune and Noctus flew alongside Med and Tenebrae, Rune lagged along beside Tenebrae. She giggled. "It would be funny if Draken had a secret girlfriend. But I always thought he was close to Maka!" she remarked, yelling over the wind.

Sashira was walking along quietly, her face grim. Recently her days had not been great. She was falling under depression, and her tolerance of her mate was growing low. She began to wonder if her love for Taso was even still present.... No, it had to be. For Rune, it had to be.

Kimbra and Blue followed alongside each other, moving just behind Magia. Kimbra seemed deep in thought, but Blue seemed not to care as much.

Corvelix smiled warmly at Umbra and nodded. "Alright." She began to walk off, leading the two dragons to head through the Palace.

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 14 September 2014 at 8:44 PM

@hedwig68
@froggytails Welcome. c:
@pebblestar-nightclan

"Thanks, again." Wellan chuckled, smiling in appreciation, "I'm just... so grateful to have you by my side, I don't know what could ever pull me to leave you, unlike some others..." he sighed, trailing off as he slightly frowned.

"Haha, I was thinking the same thing! They look so cute together!" Medousa giggled. The group flew around for a few dozen of minutes more before Draken started flying closer to ground, before landing in front of a large cave. Medousa landed and hid behind a rock, just in time to see Draken look around him, before the vampire dragon walked into the cave. Medousa sniffed around, trying to figure out what she was smelling, "Smells... weird. Like metal or something." she said, staring at, what seemed like, a never-ending cave. It was extremely dark inside, almost impossible to look inside without night-vision or a source of light, "Huh... what a strange place. Should we go in?" she asked, turning around to face her friends.

Taso, while he walked, finally spotted Sashira. He then walked over to her, with a neutral look on his face, "Ah, there you are Sashira." he said, slightly smiling, "Have you seen Rune anywhere?" he asked.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 14 September 2014 at 8:59 PM

@froggytails No problem! 😉
@pebblestar-nightclan Holy crap you lucky duck!!! I've been to the first park but now that thy opened the second one I want to go again! I LOVED it the first time though, it was absolutely amazing!!!
@chapus2009

Yoru smiled and nodded, "Alright, I think I am gonna have the same." He then beckoned Hoshi over with a short gesture and she walked over with a smile.

"Hey guys, what can I get you?"

"Hey sis, both if us would like rabbits."

Tenebrae chuckled as he listened to the two girls talk and when they finally landed he let out a sigh of relief, thankful to finally be back on the ground. He then nodded his head at Med. "Of course we go in! I want to know what he's doing an what this cave is!" He cried out boldly, he wasn't at all worried about any sort of danger that they might encounter. Or what they would do if Draken caught them following him.

Magia entered the library and slowly led them through the various stack of books. She finally stopped at a spiral staircase that went down. It was well hidden so you would never notice it was there unless you knew it was there.

Female
1,887 posts

froggytails • 26 October 2014 at 9:11 PM

@pebblestar-nightclan How was your vacation? 😸
@chapus2009
@hedwig68
School is killing me. Dx

Corue and Umbra followed Corvelix.
Umbra couldn't help but to have a nervous look on her face. She didn't like to meet new people; she was never good at first impressions, but she knew that she had to get over it.
Corue looked around as they walked, admiring the structure of the building.

Astrum's mouth started to water as she thought about the rabbits. As she sat there waiting for them she realized how hungry she really was.

Non-binary
8,707 posts

pebblestar-nightclan • 26 October 2014 at 9:42 PM

@chapus2009
@hedwig68 It WAS amazing. :'D
@froggytails ^ IT WAS AWESOME. :'D But aww, yeah school sucks. :c

Xale smiled and gave Wellan an affectionate nudge. She then gave him a swift kiss on the cheek. "I love you, y'know? I think it's just because of that. We've been determined by fate. 'Til the end of time..."

Rune nodded in eager agreement, as did Noctus. "Of course!" they said, almost in unison. They both seemed to be excited by the temptation, neither showing any hesitation.

Sashira glanced at Taso and attempted at a warm smile, instead it seemed more like a grimace. "Hello, Taso." She paused as she thought. "Rune was playing with Medousa and their friends last," she responded.

Kimbra faced Magia, though didn't exactly look at her. He appeared calm despite the stress of the situation.

Corvelix led the way uncertainly, not really sure where she was going. But that was pretty much the whole point of exploration, right? She came upon a large sandy pit, with hanging rings and perches around the walls and ceiling. There were currently two dragons roughing it up in the sand. "Are they... KILLING each other?" she spoke her thoughts aloud in horror.