Wold Of The Wolves 2: Hunger Strikes

in Roleplaying

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 12:42 PM

The moonbeam clan have finally conquered the shadowclaws. You are still part of the clan-or a new wolf born into it- but hunger has struck the land the wolves live on. Pray is leaving for an unknown reason and strong lone wolves are starting to attack the pack. Your clan need you to help by hunting for food and by helping other wolves in your clan no matter what.

To members of Wolf of the wolves 1:
@Carnatate
@Lizkissz131
@redstar-fireclan

You do not need to sign up, just tell me that you are joining this new rp and I will add you back to your original job in the clan. Or if you want to have a new position tell me eg. I am a healer but I want to be a hunter so I post saying that I want to change jobs.

~Name of wolf:
~Age of wolf:
~Coat colour:
~Marking:
~Other features:
~Position in pack:
~Your wolfs introductory paragraph:

*You only need to sign up if you are:

a) Making a new wolf to be with your original wolf.
b) Are signing up because you are new and were not part of the original rp.

Possitions available
~Pack leader: Luna
~Second in command: Second birth
~Hunter(s): Snowflake, Lonewolf
~Healer(s): Adona
~Warrior(s): Night

*We need more hunters for this rp*

I would be best if you read the original rp first:

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/2127/

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 12:45 PM

okay..i'm here 😊 anyway.. Lonewolf is hunter and so is Snowflake. But in the middle of the rp...Snowflake is going to have Lonewolf's pups 😊
@nogardragon
u start.,..

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 12:48 PM

Luna padded out of her cave. She was cold, tired and hungry. Not to mention close to having pups. She lay down, she couldn't continue as leader like this. Luna weakly howled for someone to come. She lay down on the grass close to passing out. Everything had gone blurry and her hearing was muffled.

@redstar-fireclan

Did you notice I put wold instead of world in the title 😋

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 12:52 PM

@nogardragon yea XDXD
Lonewolf and Snowflake heard Luna's howl. "Luna!" Lonewolf howled. "We're coming!!!!!!!!!!"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 12:54 PM

Luna's world was distorted and the light was fading from her sight. She thought this was the end she made what she thought was her last yelp and clutched her stomach. She was sorry the pups would have to die because of her

@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:00 PM

@nogardragon posted in mail rp.

"LUNNNAA!" Snowflake howled.
She ran up to the leader, followed by Lonewolf.
"Luna...no.." Lonewolf said..

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 1:05 PM

Luna lay there barely breathing, sometimes her leg would twitch and her tail would bang on the ground. "oahhhhh" Luna moaned with the last of her energy, she could just make out 2 figures that looked a bit like wolves but mostly blobs of black now. She thought she was going to die.

@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

@nogardragon

Snowflake saw the baby wolfs. She licks them. "W-We need the healer!" Lonewolf saids. Snowflake nodds and howls for the healer.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 1:14 PM

Luna began to come round, the blobs were now recognisable as wolves and she could hear wolf pups yipping /they've survived/ she thought relieved

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:18 PM

Snowflake put the pups beside Luna. "There, Luna.." she said./where is the healer?/Lonewolf thought.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 1:27 PM

Well Akira is a loner and brought 2 pups with him (don't know about firstlove yet) and he is trainig the pups to hunt but will still help moonbeam if they need help (same with Cresent but shes REALLY old shes like 10 yrs old )

Akira sighed "How am I supposed to train my pups to hunt if theres no food to HUNT"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:33 PM

Lonewolf howled. "HEEELP! SOMEONE!" he said.
@nogardragon and @carnatate

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 1:35 PM

Akira came rushing in the pups bouncing oblivious behind him "What,s going on"

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 1:38 PM

Luna could now make out Akira she tried to say hello but all that came out was a tired growl. She had a thumping headach and wished thr healer would come soon.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 1:39 PM

"Luna, well..he heard her howl, we cam e rushing over and then she started twiching her leg and her tail kept shashing at the gound." Lonewolf said, poniting to Luna with his tail.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 1:55 PM

Cresent slowly walked in (cresent became te healer wolf) "sorry Luna im so old I might as well just stay in my cave until I die "."Here" Cresent dropped erbs by Luna "these should help with your headache"Cresent walk home.Akira siged "Im begining to worry about Cresent maybe she should just stay with moonbeam then she could have actual food now she waits for humans to go by and eat their leftovers its sad actually" Akira walked out his pups following.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 1:59 PM

Luna had her vision and hearing back but she was finding it hard to move. She reached her paw forward and then got two of her paws on the floor she lifted herself up but then fell flat on the floor again. Luna coughed to clear her throut "I need someone to run the pack. I can't like this. I can't even stand up at the moment. I want Lonewolf to be the leader for now" she coughed again and looked at Lonewolf "Can I... *cough* rely on you to run the pack while I am ill?"

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:02 PM

@nogardragon
Lonewolf looked at Luna with wide eyes. "Y-Yes..." he said.
Snowflake licked her mate. "You'll do great.

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 2:05 PM

"Thank you...." Luna coughed again and ate the herbs Crescent had left. She felt much better, but too tired to get up. "What can I do in this state though..... I suppose I could make some remedies for Crescent" Luna got up onto four paws and tried to walk but fell on her face "Ohhhhhh I want to hunt" This was the first time in years Luna had spoken like a wolf pup, not a serious leader

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 2:06 PM

Akira heard and growled to himself out side /I always wanted to be leader stupid me becoming a loner/

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:09 PM

Lonewolf stared at the sky. "I..I'l do it.."

Snowflake licked him again.
@nogardragon

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 2:09 PM

"Maybe a break will be good for me, I will be living the life of a pup again" Luna's tailed thrashed against the floor

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 2:11 PM

Akira ran off to find his mate

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:15 PM

Dust, Lonewolf's brother came over. "Hey,I heard your howl. Your tyou okay?" The former Shadowclaws warrior asked.
"Yea, i'm fine. I howled b/c Luna was hurt." Lonewolf said.
@nogardragon and
@carnatate

2,250 posts

nogardragon • 6 July 2011 at 2:17 PM

Luna yipped and her pups came over "at least your okay" she said, trying to fin something good to show something good had happenned

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:19 PM

Dust saw the hurt leader. 'Hi,I'm Dust." then he turned to Lonewolf "I've overheard that you're going to be leader"he said.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 2:20 PM

Akira got at the highest point he can find and howled at the top of his lungs

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:24 PM

Dust,Lonwolf,and Snowflake looked at Ahira with wide and confused eyes.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 6 July 2011 at 2:28 PM

He dropped a pile of fresh kill on a strangly organized pile of dirt akira glared at the camp angrily then ran into the woods

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 6 July 2011 at 2:29 PM

"I'll be back" Dust said, and chased Akira though the woods.