~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,906 posts

jix • 17 February 2013 at 8:54 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 17 February 2013 at 8:57 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Happy "it's just been a holiday and everything is super quiet" Day! 😸

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 17 February 2013 at 8:59 PM

I just love carnival here in Brazil *o*

Deleted • 17 February 2013 at 9:44 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

Forgot to mention that I'm participating in the feeding contest. /headdesk Is it to late? I have been feeding and posting. o-o

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 17 February 2013 at 9:56 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

-----
Valentine's Poem for the contest:

Guinstar

With feathers of the stars and a beak of the moon, I love you.
Your eyes light the way, your sweet little croon, I love you.
Your feet ready to glide, your body to slide, I love you.
With a squawk of delight, you wriggle and bite, I love you.
With a kick of a flipper, you swim and you chipper, I love you.
Youre a healer, a wizard, a scholar, a friend, I love you.

You were blessed by the stars,
And kissed by the ice,
Hugged by the comets,
And cherished at no price.
But no one could love this sweet pea, this baby, this world key; more than me,
I love you.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 17 February 2013 at 10:28 PM

1,136 posts

taunter • 17 February 2013 at 10:46 PM

Hey guys

97 posts

mighty-lair • 17 February 2013 at 11:57 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

189 posts

korikill • 17 February 2013 at 11:58 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

97 posts

mighty-lair • 18 February 2013 at 12:01 AM

189 posts

korikill • 18 February 2013 at 12:03 AM

Whew! Made it in the nick of time for yesterday! 😃

Now for today...

ALL THE BIRDS IN MY COVE RAISE THEIR LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
336 posts

honk • 18 February 2013 at 1:00 AM

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 18 February 2013 at 1:44 AM

1,906 posts

jix • 18 February 2013 at 2:02 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 18 February 2013 at 2:15 AM

Deleted • 18 February 2013 at 2:21 AM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 18 February 2013 at 6:22 AM

Female
49 posts

feliz201101 • 18 February 2013 at 6:52 AM

Can I enter at Club? 😃

Deleted • 18 February 2013 at 8:30 AM

-------

Woof, good morning to all of you ❤️

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 February 2013 at 8:36 AM

@feliz201101

I see you have at least 2 bird creatures in your Cove, so yes.

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

Female
263 posts

hemester • 18 February 2013 at 10:19 AM

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 18 February 2013 at 10:20 AM

@feliz201101
Welcome to Birds Of A Feather Club!

Deleted • 18 February 2013 at 10:23 AM

@byfelisa

Coves have changed for the RAOK feeding contest, right? They are now @brierrose2 and @regina.

Fed the Coves.

Female
6 posts

anita • 18 February 2013 at 10:33 AM

Female
263 posts

hemester • 18 February 2013 at 10:48 AM

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 18 February 2013 at 10:50 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

Female
263 posts

hemester • 18 February 2013 at 10:55 AM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 18 February 2013 at 11:38 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 18 February 2013 at 12:55 PM

--

anybody here to chat a little?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 18 February 2013 at 1:00 PM

@puppymaks

Hey! How's it going? 😊