~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 19 February 2013 at 7:38 PM

Fed Coves for RAOK feeding Contest. 😊

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 February 2013 at 8:13 PM

NEW BIRD SPECIES ALERT -

a YEEPATIEL hahahahaha
What???

#MLEC2 - my last post - can you find it?
What the heck is that all about

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 19 February 2013 at 8:19 PM

@novrain62:
LOL thats funny xD Hopefully Ian will fix that soon. 😋 Funny bug at the same time annoying.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 February 2013 at 8:20 PM

@cubexline - it is rather funny! lol

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 19 February 2013 at 9:08 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 19 February 2013 at 11:32 PM

*flies off to feed some fellow birds*

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 19 February 2013 at 11:40 PM

@puppymaks I can feed some of them for you.

1,906 posts

jix • 20 February 2013 at 12:07 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 20 February 2013 at 12:53 AM

~~

@byfelisa
I dunno if this was already said, but me and @lemonlime820 swapped birds for the Love Bird Swap 😸

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 20 February 2013 at 1:47 AM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 February 2013 at 5:13 AM

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 20 February 2013 at 7:12 AM

Deleted • 20 February 2013 at 7:56 AM

Deleted • 20 February 2013 at 8:02 AM

-------

Good morning to all ❤️

1,136 posts

taunter • 20 February 2013 at 8:03 AM

Is anyone seeking a tasier?

Female
263 posts

hemester • 20 February 2013 at 8:17 AM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 February 2013 at 12:16 PM

Good Afternoon/Evening Everyone!! 😸

I have been busy with a big project that last couple of days so forgive my lack of interaction with you all.

We have two activities going on now, the RAOK Feeding Activity if you did week one and not week two you will still qualify for a prize. If you do both weeks the prize is better. 😊

:: RAOK FEEDING CONTEST ::
Starts February 10th and Ends February 26th
Valentine is another holiday where you show you care and spread love to others.
Do you naturally help someone you don't know?
Have you done anything kind just because your heart compelled you to?
You will visit 2 - 3 coves daily and leave a Valentine's message on the wall once done.
You are NOT to ask them to feed yours back nor spam their profile.
ONLY Follow the instructions carefully besides a cove's name if there is any.
This is all in good fun and you are helping members of Egg Cave save their coves.
The following coves listed below are set on a weekly timeline.
Due to the complexity of this contest, 3 moderators will be monitoring your progress.

WEEK 1 - 2 Coves To Feed (February 10th - 17th)

love23bug's Cove (Feed as you can - Lots of mortals)
omeletteater5's Cove (Only the mortals please)

WEEK 2 - 3 Coves To Feed (February 18th - 25th)

zfommonki's Cove
brierrose2's Cove (Mortals need help there)
regina's Cove (There are lots of mortal LEs)

To join contest you must POST in the Club's Forum Thread saying you are parti c i p a ting.

Prizes: 250cc - 1st Place 200cc - 2nd Place 200cc - 3rd Place
150cc - 4th Place 150cc - 5th Place 100cc - 6th Place 100cc - 7th Place
The winners will be announced in the club's forum thread February 28th.

----

DarkestShadows along with the rest of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and tweet the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
6 posts

anita • 20 February 2013 at 12:24 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 February 2013 at 12:29 PM

Don't forget about our Valentine Poetry Contest, the ones we have so far are FANTASTIC. 😃

Try your luck at the Guessing Jar Game too!

Next Activity running this week is:

:: CRAZY HEARTS ::
Starts February 20th thru February 27th
(7 day Activity - Must follow Forum Posts - Top 10 parti c i p a nts win)

This competition is simple and requires you to look at a forum post from byfelisa each day.
A different task will be given out for all members to fulfill should they choose to get involved.

1st Place through 10th Place, will receive 100cc each.
Winners will be posted in the forum by February 28th - Have Fun All!

** READY?**

1) Today the task for Crazy Hearts will be to:
WELCOME THREE (3) new members to Egg Cave.

- Go to the Introductions section and find a new person who joined in the last 3 days.

- Leave them a cheery message on their wall! 😊

- Come right back here to our club's forum thread and post which profiles you visited.

Once this is done, I'll verify the visit and you will be marked down for today's task being completed.

EACH DAY IS ANOTHER NEW TASK - All who do the tasks will receive a prize if not in the top 10, so please join in and thank you.

Deleted • 20 February 2013 at 12:47 PM

@byfelisa
Nice! Id love to join in the Crazy Hearts activity ... this seems to be such a lovely thing ❤️

DAY ONE:
Completed!
Posted on @rockstarwolfy, @sad and @teltoadstool's wall.
It's the first time I try to make something in rhyme. It's difficult to find them when you have a bad pronunciation, but hope it is acceptable, woof ❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 February 2013 at 1:03 PM

Here are some fun things to share with you all today ---

Baskin Robbins

Two robins were lying on their backs, basking in the sun. A
mama cat and her kitten were walking by.

The kitten complained, "Mama, I'm sooo hungry, what can we
eat?"

To which the mama cat, spying the two robins, replied, "How
about some Baskin Robbins?"

February 17 - 23 is Friendship Week so sending you a card just for the occasion. 😸
http://www.123greetings.com/events/friendship_week/card29.html

Strawberry Chocolate Parfaits

Ingredients:

4 teaspoons mini semisweet chocolate morsels
2 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Chocolate
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
4 teaspoons sliced almonds
Dairy Whipped Topping

Servings: 2
Calories 224

Preparations:

Stir half of mini morsels into each pudding cup; divide first pudding cup between each serving dish.

Top each with 1/4 cup strawberries; spoon remaining pudding evenly over strawberries in each dish.

Top each with remaining strawberries and almonds. Top with Reddi-wip just before serving.

Edit:

Thank you @wererage! 😊
You have two more members to welcome to complete the task. I will fix it so it is more profound for everyone to see it. I'm glad you think so, hopefully the rest will be just as fun.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 February 2013 at 1:09 PM

@musicgurl333 thank you 😸
@tetromino thank you too 😸

---

@byfelisa where are Introductions section? 😊

Female
89 posts

sacredscars • 20 February 2013 at 1:58 PM

hi all
*hands out Chocolate Mint coffee ~0)*
For this week's activity I welcomed
rockstarwolfy
stormflight9
teltoadstool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkestShadows along with the rest of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and tweet the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 February 2013 at 2:08 PM

Griply along with the rest of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and tweet the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

---

😸 I love this club, it's a best one I know 😸 (well... second, the best one it in my realy life, it's called WhitePaw, I'm member and I love helping animals there 😸 For... We think one month we will get kittens from our club mascot - cat Kimi 😸 We need a lot of money for kittens, we don't buying almost anything when we get money, only animals food... But... IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING-YOU WILL GIVE ANYTHING TO KEEP IT ❤️ 😃 ❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 20 February 2013 at 2:11 PM

Hi @puppymaks,
When you are on the main forum page:
http://eggcave.com/forums

You will see the first section under "Site" category.

It has a link to "Welcomes & Introductions".

If you click on it, you will find all those joining Egg Cave for the first time posting their introductions and those who reply welcoming them there in that part of the forum.

Thanks for asking, just in case any new members haven't visited there yet. It is a great way to meet new friends also. 😸

Thank you @sacredscars!
You have been credited for today's task in the Crazy Hearts Activity. 😃

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 February 2013 at 2:16 PM

@byfelisa

yes 😸 Thank you for link, I tottaly forget to go there 😋
Can I ask one more question? Well... Before you answer whit YES or NO I will ask 😋 Just now I try refresh page and I get notification to Egg Cave is in progressing... Something new coming? 😸

Deleted • 20 February 2013 at 2:31 PM

@byfelisa
I welcomed other two people and edited my first post ❤️
However ... *stares at the recipe with an hungry face* I have to try them, absolutely. Ahah, I'll force my mom to help me, when here will be season of strawberries ❤️

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 20 February 2013 at 4:14 PM

Valentine poem~

Ott, Ott, how I forgot,
Your cherry coat, the color of a shallot.
Your frisky energy, which I,have not.
Your cute whiskers which quiver, with fraught
You have changed my dear ott!
Your forlorn face, which fills me with distraught,
Your beautiful coat...now the color of grot.
Your sad hunch, something I have not got.
and most of all...
Your broken heart...which is something I sought.
Alas, I would try to heal it...yet, I cannot.
Dear, Ott, please wait for me...
Because love...I shall begot..
For your, my sweet little Ott.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 20 February 2013 at 4:17 PM

@byfelisa
Did the task for today!

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/37558/0#899338

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/37558

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/37683

😊 check their walls!

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 20 February 2013 at 4:21 PM

@byfelisa

Hi! I did the crazy hearts contest 😸 May I join? ^^

Users:

kittens-revenge
eggy2013
poniesrule1