~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 22 February 2013 at 5:55 AM

Task #2

You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account. 12:00 am

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

GOOD MORNING!! Everyone have a great day!!

Female
263 posts

hemester • 22 February 2013 at 6:58 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 22 February 2013 at 9:03 AM

@byfelisa
Crazy Hearts - DAY TWO
You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account.

-------

Hi to all of you 😸

-------

Female
263 posts

hemester • 22 February 2013 at 9:37 AM

Female
6 posts

anita • 22 February 2013 at 9:47 AM

Deleted • 22 February 2013 at 10:09 AM

@byfelisa - @novrain62 - @hemester - @cubexline - @puppymaks

Hey there ... can I ask you all a little favor? ❤ī¸
I've accidentally found a dying cove ( @darcy_vasquez ) that seems to need some feeding help. I don't know the person but hey, let's help her! It's nice to help someone ... If you want, try to feed her cove or some creature too. Any help would be really appreciated, and thank you in advance. 😸

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 22 February 2013 at 10:36 AM

@byfelisa
Task#2-Crazy Hearts
You did not have the correct answer to yesterdays Site Trivia! Try again today! ☚ī¸ 12:00AM
.......................................................................................................

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 22 February 2013 at 1:24 PM

Yay for the weekend 😊 Hopefully I'll be very active tonight/Sat and Sun.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 22 February 2013 at 1:39 PM

@byfelisa when new task coming? 😸

You did not have the correct answer to yesterdays Site Trivia! Try again today! 12:00 am

I write Kesko, but I suggest it's Magmish 😋

---

Deleted • 22 February 2013 at 1:41 PM

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 22 February 2013 at 4:10 PM

@byfelisa
Crazy Hearts - day 2
You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account.

Deleted • 22 February 2013 at 5:05 PM

Crazy Hearts:

You did not have the correct answer to yesterdays Site Trivia! Try again today!

RAOK:

Fed all Coves.

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 22 February 2013 at 6:58 PM

Hello Everyone!

RAOK feeding:
zfommonki, silver, regina

::Crazy Heart::
Task 2:
(12:00am) "You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account."
---

Female
441 posts

tetra • 22 February 2013 at 7:21 PM

I just edited Calypte's profile and I realized I have a lot of birds now :* It used to be just him and Vieillot 😊
~~~~
I also edited the #4,185 post (February 21, 2013 at 4:37 pm) back at page 140, with the result of the Site Trivia
February 22 (Today)
You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account. 12:00 am

Big ups to everyone who has participated in the Club Activities!!
The Valentine Poetry Contest will end on the 25th, so you still have time 😊

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 22 February 2013 at 9:33 PM

Here's my entry for the poetry competition. I don't know if it's good enough to win, but it can't hurt to try, right? Good luck to everyone participating! 😊

Adarna, how I love you
in each and every stage.
Your glamor and your gracefulness,
they just increase with age.
You fine, rare bird with plumage bright,
that shimmers in the sun,
you make my heart feel glad and light.
You make my cove more fun!
Perhaps one day I'll bring you friends--
a nice adarna flock.
They'd fill my cove with beauty bright.
Yeah, that would really rock!
But in the end you're all I need,
you lovely, graceful, bird.
And now I close by saying this.
It is my parting word.
Of all I've said and all you've heard,
just know this much is true,
when all the rest have flown away,
Adarna, I love you.

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 22 February 2013 at 9:39 PM

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 22 February 2013 at 10:36 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 22 February 2013 at 10:54 PM

Good Evening Everyone!

How was your day? Did you get everything accomplished you had to do? Anything special or interesting happen for you?

Thank you to all who posted TASK 2 of the :: CRAZY HEARTS :: Activity here in the forum. 😸
You have been marked down for today. YAY!!

Thanks @wererage, I will visit @darcy_vasquez profile and appreciate you alerting us to a cove in trouble.

Wonderful poem @musicgurl333, thank you for entering the contest. 😊

That is a cute cove guardian @brunosc!

I have to go feed coves and then will return with some goodies for all of you to enjoy.

Sorry, the next task is terribly late getting out to you all, hopefully most of you can play it because it is later in the evening here.

<<<<<<READY?&gt;>>>>>

TASK 3 - :: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY ::

In honor of @tikimaki and his Aquatic Guild. I thought it be fun to see how this task will turn out.

1) POST HERE in this forum thread 4 aquatic creatures you love at Egg Cave.

- One (1) MUST be an aquatic bird, the other three (3) of any species that is aquatic.

- Tell us why you love the aquatic bird in your own words, no copying anyone else from a previous post.

- Yes, you can check the Archives to be sure on the spelling of a creature or to verify it is aquatic (a water creature).

- Take your time as this is not up until 12:00 Midnight ECT on Saturday into Sunday. I will post the next task then. 😊

Have fun everyone!! 😊

----

DarkestShadow raises his left wing along with all the other birds in my cove and they recite the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 22 February 2013 at 11:05 PM

@byfelisa
My favourite aquatic creatures are:
- Guinstar
- Arnmnae
- Kringus
- Ribbert

I love Guinstars because I love penguins, they have a funny way to walk xD
Also because theyr body is covered by stars, that reminds my the nights that me and my gransfather used to observe the stars at his farm.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 22 February 2013 at 11:17 PM

@byfelisa Here's my response for Task 3! 😊

My favorite aquatic bird is the honk. I have my lovely Nenya in this cove, and another honk on my side. I like honks because the first stage is super cute and adorable, and the final stage is very elegant and impressive looking...just like the swans that they are based off of. 😊

The other favorite aquatic animals are suckelop (I don't have one, but I like their colors), goldox (it's really cool looking), and the octro (octopuses are awesome 😊 ).

189 posts

korikill • 22 February 2013 at 11:19 PM

So here is a movie I took outside of Target in Sacramento last summer. I hope you enjoy it! 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aywVbztABQs

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 22 February 2013 at 11:23 PM

@korikill
Haha, love it! xD
Almost every day birds do the same thing near my flat!

189 posts

korikill • 22 February 2013 at 11:31 PM

Thanks, @brunosc ! I couldn't believe it when I pulled in. The amazing thing is at the end of the video, they just flew into the hedgerow, in about 2 seconds! They were just gone! Amazing! Glad you liked it! 😃

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 22 February 2013 at 11:46 PM

@byfelisa
😋 Thank you so much Felisa! 😃
This is so kind of you! ^^ I seriously don't know how to repay you. 😸 You are the greatest friend on Egg Cave! 😃

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 22 February 2013 at 11:57 PM

@byfelisa
::Crazy Hearts::
Task 3:
Pyraguin
Kesko (love most things Asian inspired)
Suckerlop (same above, love the colors)
Seiren (Hello, sea lion-sih)

I love Pyraguin because...look at it! Look, so cute! I really like penguins and its was one of the first birds I got when I started. They are just so fascinating, penguins that is, to learn about. March of Penguins was one cool movie! Not to mention that they are really cute when they are babies. There, that should be enough of the word cute for awhile.

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 23 February 2013 at 12:14 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 23 February 2013 at 12:53 AM

~~

@korikill
XD lol yes I do believe that medicine does that to people 😸

@byfelisa
:: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY :: task 3
~Magmish~ ~Suckerlop~ ~Sparktail~ ~Honk~
I love Honks in general and they're one of my favorite creatures in eggcave ❤ī¸ not only do they look oh so adorable as a chick, but the swan (I believe the final stage is a swan 😊) is what really drew me in. It isn't just any swan, it's a black swan, which makes the creature look so exotic and just beautiful that I fell in love with it instantly 😸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 23 February 2013 at 5:55 AM

@byfelisa like first, I think you should add Bragon at bird list 😸 Then:
:: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY ::
-Guinstar -Bragon -Ranfil -Seiren

I love Guinstar because he reminds me on something. This is just a little bigger legend but I hope you will can read it 😋
That legend was my mum talking to my when I was been a little kid... The that legend says:
One day, one man, one penguin, one world will meet each other. That was been a time when peoples was can talk whit birds, birds whit clouds, clouds whit stars and sun, and sun whit only one dear god. That man was live there, him's family was been only one who live there. He and his 2 children. Him wife was died of cold. In that little house where they live, was been cold. Man go out of house and try to find some tree to he try make some fire. He was walking and walking and then he see one tree. Little tree whit branches, the tree had no fruit. Man just try to swing ax but then he hear one voice. He looks around and he don't see anything. He try to swing ax again but then he hear voice again. STOP! Don't cut this tree, walk just little longer and you will see whole wood of trees, please stop! Then man see one penguin. Man says: Why? This tree don't worth anything! This tree don't have fruit, but it can help me for make fire. Penguin say: For few months, this tree will give little fruit, but one really rare fruit. Fruit what exist only at this world.

---

PLEASE SOME POST, NEED CONTINUE THIS LEGEND!

Female
263 posts

hemester • 23 February 2013 at 6:19 AM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 23 February 2013 at 6:22 AM

@byfelisa continue of legend 😸

Bird says: This fruit will give you blessing, because - whit no blessing-there
is no happy! Whit just one fruit from this tree, you will be full.
Man was thinking... Hmm... I don't try to finding fishes anymore, just one fruit and...
NO! I need cut this tree, then he swing the ax and cut the tree. Penguin jump in water and man go home. Children was been really happy. All the time, man was bee
strange. Children ask him: Dad, are you OK? Dad say: I need tell you one story,
but promise to you will listen me. Children say OK. After he say all story
he start making fire of tree. When he make fire, tree start cry.
Tree start drop all the juice (all trees have a sticky juice in it) so
it was can't make good, big fire. After few minutes tree says last words:
"You will every year try find me, and you will see me, but you will can't reach me.
And the penguin whit you was talking was bee god. You was can be blessed,
but you will can't never ever be blessed!" then fire stop. House was
again be cold and tree says true. Man was every year, every month, every day try to find one
blessed tree and god-the penguin he sees it, but he can't reach it.

THE END

---