~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 20 February 2013 at 4:25 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@byfelisa
Fed ROAK coves
I might do the creature poem but I'm not good at poetry πŸ˜‹

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 20 February 2013 at 4:32 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Hi everyone 😊 8 more day till March, yay 😊 Hope everyone is doing well today.

189 posts

korikill • 20 February 2013 at 4:34 PM

Howdy all!! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 20 February 2013 at 4:40 PM

@byfelisa I want join CRAZY HEARTS CONTEST 😸
I already do this today activity 😸
I post on walls of these new users:
-everlost
-stromflight9
-redplumintheocean

Deleted • 20 February 2013 at 5:27 PM

Fed Coves for RAOK feeding. 😊

May I join the Crazy Hearts Activity?

Welcomed:

- Sad
- Teltoadstool
- Rockstarwolfy

@byfelisa How will you know if we fed/commented on people's walls for the RAOK Contest and Crazy Hearts activity if people delete their wall posts?

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 20 February 2013 at 5:41 PM

@byfelisa I would like to participate in the Crazy Hearts activity. 😊 I welcomed

teltoadstool
sad
everlost

I also fed the ROAK coves for today. Can I still join even though I didn't start the first week? I've been feeding (and posting) for a couple of days now, but I started late.

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!

Female
116 posts

lululore • 20 February 2013 at 5:41 PM

@byfelisa
CRAZY HEARTS CONTEST:
@straylight's account is 3 days old, hope that's alright 😸
@thedudewithamohawk
@glitterdoll

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 20 February 2013 at 6:23 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!

Female
441 posts

tetra • 20 February 2013 at 7:08 PM

@byfelisa
I would love to participate in :: CRAZY HEARTS ::!!
πŸ˜ƒ
I fed all and left a welcome message to:
stormflight9
redplumintheocean
glitterdoll

@jeremylin123 has a point. It can be really hard to keep track of posts if they get deleted, but I doubt the ROAK people will delete those posts since they are aware. And who doesn't love welcoming messages? I still kept mine xDD
Well, to be safe we can always add a 'please keep this post for up a bit if possible?' to our posts. ^^;;

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 20 February 2013 at 7:24 PM

Hello Everyone, hope you are having great days! 😊

RAOK feeding:
@zfommonki
@brierrose2
@regina

@byfelisa I would like to participate in :: CRAZY HEARTS ::
Visited:
stormflight9
rockstarwolfy
teltoadstool

---

Female
739 posts

frogtoad • 20 February 2013 at 7:24 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 20 February 2013 at 8:07 PM

@byfelisa May I join CRAZY HEARTS CONTEST?

@stormflight9
@teltoadstool
@rockstarwolfy

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 20 February 2013 at 9:18 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

>>>>EDIT<<<<<
I'd like to join the crazy hearts contest! 😊

People:
@eggy2013
@rockstarwolfy
@teltoadstool

Have a nice day ❀️

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 21 February 2013 at 2:07 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Fed ROAK coves! 😸

I'd like to join the Crazy Hearts Contest! 😊

I welcomed~

@rockstarwolfy
@Maverick
@redplumintheocean

1,906 posts

jix • 21 February 2013 at 2:08 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 21 February 2013 at 2:17 AM

@byfelisa

I'm sorry I missed out, just came back from a 4 day vacation 😸

NOOO! Tomorrow's the first day of 2nd Term! 😱 7th Grade is awful-but i'll start wishing for it once I become an 8th grader xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 February 2013 at 2:17 AM

Good morning (well, at mine contury πŸ˜‹) everyone and happy friendship week everyone!
I'm feeling really good πŸ˜ƒ YOU?

---

Deleted • 21 February 2013 at 2:19 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 21 February 2013 at 2:54 AM

~~

@puppymaks
I'm feeling great 😊 made an awesome trade, and I'm still uber happy from it πŸ˜ƒ how are you?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 February 2013 at 3:08 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

May you have a terrific day. It is time for me to head on to sleepville but wanted to wish you all fun around Egg Cave.

@chowchow2011
That would be awesome to see you post a poem using the creature of your choice. Don't worry about not writing poetry too well. This is just a contest to express yourself and have fun. Look forward to your poem. 😊

Welcome back, @eggs!
I hope you enjoyed a very nice vacation.

Wooo Hooo!! Good for you @puppymaks. I'm glad to hear you are feeling great and you aren't sick anymore.

@jeremylin123 and @tetromino
Duly noted about the profile wall posts. This is another reason why I stated you to post in the forum to let me know. I'm around throughout the day and evening so do check on things frequently. If I miss something that is why I said 3 club moderators would have to monitor posts. It is just a check balance so everyone gets the credit they deserve for doing the activities.

It is going to be a tough task selecting the MOTM Recognition Reward this month as there are already 3 contenders strong. I'm so overjoyed to see how the club has grown and the flow of activity here in the forum increase. Thank you all so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the Crazy Hearts Activity sign-ups.
I got you all marked down and everyone credited for the first task.

To everyone doing the RAOK Feeding Activity, the second (2nd) profile has been changed to a new one (silver) because help was needed more there.

I will see you all later on today and hugs! 😊

----

DarkestShadow shakes his tail feathers and then raises his left wing and says the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 February 2013 at 3:15 AM

@byfelisa
I'm feeling really good now, I'm in school (now is infromatic hour πŸ˜ƒ) And yeah, I'm not sick anymore 😸
Oh, we need go reading out presentations😱, wish me luck, need GTG now reading, BYEEE!!!!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 21 February 2013 at 6:23 AM

Crazy Hearts:

Task #1

@rockstarwolfy
@redplumintheocean
@eggy2013

Female
1,124 posts

banana • 21 February 2013 at 6:41 AM

❀️

Female
263 posts

hemester • 21 February 2013 at 7:49 AM

Deleted • 21 February 2013 at 8:04 AM

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 21 February 2013 at 10:57 AM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 February 2013 at 11:00 AM

Good Morning All,

It is snowing and looks so pretty right now but still cold.
It was freezing last night so the ground was very icy and almost fell. I'm so happy for my rugged boots! 😊

How is everyone doing this fine day?

Please help me welcome officially the latest members to BOAF:
@phoebesoldi @ceres14 @thebest @sacredscars @feliz201101 @birdo
A warm welcome and hug to you!! May you enjoy your time here with us and feel free to join in activities/games we have going on in the forum (please read previous pages in this thread) and you can check the full newsletter anytime you want here: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html
If you have any questions just ask away there are 6 club moderators to help out. You may post the club's full anthem (found on our first page) in here to qualify for the monthly drawing. Have fun!! πŸ˜ƒ

Here is another card for Friendship Week:
http://www.123greetings.com/events/friendship_month/friend14.html

I'm passing out treats to everyone's birds, did you pamper them today? Sing along with them a tune that is catchy? Ruffle their feathers and tell them you love them? What are you waiting? Hehehe

<<<<< :: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY :: >>>>>

DAY 2 - TASK

1) GO PLAY THE EGG CAVE'S SITE TRIVIA!

- Click on the "Community" tab at the top of page's site menu. Click on "Site Trivia".

- You must play today's trivia, it doesn't matter if you have the correct answer or not.

- WAIT UNTIL MIDNIGHT 12:00 PM ECT
You will get a notification stating the result of you taking EC's site trivia.

- Click on the "NOTIFICATIONS" link under your username on any page.

- Take your computer's mouse and highlight the FULL notification sent to you about your Trivia Result and CTRL + C or just left click your mouse and click on "copy".

Example: You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 1,276 EC has been added to your account. 12:00 am

- Then COME TO THIS FORUM THREAD AND POST THE RESULT. You can either use CTRL + V to paste it in your post or left click on your mouse and click on "paste".

That is it! It really isn't that hard right?
It will be worth the effort and time I promise. 😸

97 posts

mighty-lair • 21 February 2013 at 12:13 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

Female
6 posts

anita • 21 February 2013 at 12:13 PM

Deleted • 21 February 2013 at 12:23 PM