~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 21 February 2013 at 12:27 PM

@byfelisa
Hi there to all. Not so much do say about my day ... it was a bad day, actually x____x
But hope you guys had nice days ❤️
However ...

CRAZY HEARTS - DAY TWO
For now I just played the site trivia xD
I don't think I would wait until midnight (EC time midnight it's for me morning, and at morning I'm at school) but I will do the other steps tomorrow ❤️
However, this is becoming more fun, eheh 😊

-------

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 21 February 2013 at 12:43 PM

Already did the site trivia for today, so this is an easy task for me! 😊 I'll post the notification here later.

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Male
4 posts

atina • 21 February 2013 at 12:45 PM

@byfelisa

May I join, if you let me. I have heard only praise about this club. Well let's go see what this is

Female
263 posts

hemester • 21 February 2013 at 12:51 PM

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 21 February 2013 at 12:54 PM

@atina
You need at least 2 bird creatures, you can find 2 in the cave, then you can join. 😊 I think @byfelisa has some bird creatures that are for people that don't have any right now. So ask her about that 😊

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 21 February 2013 at 1:23 PM

Geeeeometry class is hard.

~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~:~~~

Female
6 posts

anita • 21 February 2013 at 1:23 PM

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 21 February 2013 at 1:59 PM

@atina hello. You need have 2 bird creatures in your profile to join here but at this club's profile @contests-r-us, there is some birds eggs (or creatures) for new members of this club 😸 you can ask @byfelisa to she give you some.

---

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 February 2013 at 2:48 PM

Hi @wererage,
I'm sorry to hear your day didn't go well for you and hope tomorrow will be so much better. {{{Hugs}}}
Thanks for taking on the activity and that is fine as don't want you late for school. 😉

That is so neat, thank you @musicgurl333! 😊

@atina, thank you for requesting to join the club.
I will help you get the two birds required and we will welcome you officially thereafter. 😃

Hi @cubexline, how are things with you?

It is hard but you will become the master of it, @lemonlime820. If you look at it this way you use geometry everyday without realizing it. Going to the supermarket, comparing prices (algebra) and measuring things (geometry). I found it fascinating how much school does play a big part in shaping your mind for future actions you have to face in adulthood. Rock on with Math!! 😊

By the way, everyone is free to UPDATE your STATUS as you see fit too as long as it is within the guidelines of EC rules. Thank you all for participating in the activity this month. You will be rewarded by the 2nd of March.

Deleted • 21 February 2013 at 3:13 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you so much *hugs back* ❤️
Ahah, the update your status activity was really fun too 😸

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 21 February 2013 at 3:50 PM

Female
198 posts

maverick • 21 February 2013 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 February 2013 at 4:03 PM

@byfelisa
I did Crazy Hearts activity number 2!

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 21 February 2013 at 4:34 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 21 February 2013 at 4:37 PM

SWEET!! I love the Site Triva 😊
My biggest Egg Cave regret was missing Question #20 for the Trivia. I had to fix my computer that day and I couldn't use the internet until 1AM ;A; )

Big welcome to the new members 😊

~~EDIT at 3:26AM~~
February 22 (Today)

You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account. 12:00 am

@byfelisa
That's true, it's so easy to forget about the Site Trivia. And there are a lot of tough questions. Props to anyone who gave their best shot 😊
Yeah, I'm sure my computer has it out for me. Him and the printer, it's a huge conspiracy!!! xDDD

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 21 February 2013 at 5:16 PM

Hello Everyone!

One of our moderators, @marie_lily has started an unique club, Called IMAE - *:~ Inspire > Motivate > Encourage ~:*
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/37721/
If you have time, why not check it out and see if you want to join it.

You're welcome @wererage and thanks for the hug. 😸
I really like the status update activity and glad to hear you do too. It is a way we can communicate with everyone in just a short phrase or paragraph. It is fun to see how the same theme yields multiple differences.

Thanks, @chowchow2012. I wish you well with the trivia. I really appreciate you always joining in the activities. 😃

I can imagine how that would be, but you know what?
There are many of us who missed a lot of trivia questions so take it as an incredible and great triumph on your part. Computers have such bad timing in breaking down, don't they?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 February 2013 at 5:17 PM

@byfelisa

Thank you so much, Felisa. 😃

How are you doing lately? You seem pretty busy.

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 21 February 2013 at 6:02 PM

Almost finishing my easter creature suggestion 😸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 21 February 2013 at 6:19 PM

@byfelisa
Thanks! I love the activities on here because we get to make new friends with this club and as well as get to know the community better an also we get to have lots of fun thinking an helpin out whoevers in need!

@brunosc
I can't wait to see it! Can you ping me once the topic is posted? Good luck getting it chosen!

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 21 February 2013 at 6:29 PM

@chowchow2012
Sure, I'll ping you when I finish 😸

Guys, I found a guardian cove xD
Meet Ollie, my cove guardian:
.___.
{O,O}
|)___)
-"---"-

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 21 February 2013 at 6:43 PM

@byfelisa
Hey 😊 Things are stressful, but other than that, I'm fine 😊 How are you?

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 21 February 2013 at 7:05 PM

Hello Everyone!

RAOK feeding:
@zfommonki
@silver
@regina

::Crazy Heart::
Did site trivia!
I will edit this post again at Midnight.
Edit: (12:08am) "You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account."
---

189 posts

korikill • 21 February 2013 at 11:46 PM

Hi! I hope everyone is having a dreat day! 😊

1,906 posts

jix • 22 February 2013 at 12:55 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 22 February 2013 at 1:24 AM

~~

aww I wanted to do the Crazy Hearts Day 2 act, but I forgot time zones make it so a day here would end 3 hrs before the end of my day 😋 oh well, onwards to today's activity! 😃

@korikill
my day was good 😊 how was ur day?

189 posts

korikill • 22 February 2013 at 1:31 AM

@lululore very glad for you!! 😃

Today I had a ying/yang day, found out I have bronchitis. 0.o But at least now it's getting the treated, so YAY!! Thanks for asking! 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 22 February 2013 at 1:35 AM

@korikill
lol heh I'm still a bit confuzed, I think I will be sad that you have it, but happy that ur getting it treated 😸 it's interesting to respond to a yin/yang day XD

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 22 February 2013 at 2:41 AM

Here is my notification from the site trivia. 😊
You had the correct answer in yesterdays Site Trivia! 2,049 EC has been added to your account. 12:00 am

@byfelisa I'm confused...what was neat? I feel like that may not have been meant for me, but if it was, then you're very welcome. 😊

189 posts

korikill • 22 February 2013 at 3:31 AM

@lululore, that sums it up exactly! 😃 And that cough medicine, WHOO!! Out like a light! Haha!

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 22 February 2013 at 4:47 AM

@byfelisa

You did not have the correct answer to yesterdays Site Trivia! Try again today! 12:00 am
Dx