~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 February 2013 at 2:29 AM

@byfelisa
Aww cute card!

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 15 February 2013 at 2:39 AM

@wererage @byfelisa
Thank you 😃 I'm glad to hear that you both enjoyed the word search 😃

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 15 February 2013 at 5:38 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

@ljacks - Valentine Bird Swap - has been completed (when accepted) ❤ī¸

I found a MO in the cave this morning on my FIRST try!! That's twice on First try 😊 I like when that happens ❤ī¸

1,733 posts

sarahzafirah • 15 February 2013 at 6:03 AM

@byfelisa I'm joining!!! 😃

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 February 2013 at 7:30 AM

@byfelisa you putting me whit an @neko-chan ??? 😃 😃 😃 YAY!!! Meh EC sis and meee 😃

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 15 February 2013 at 8:27 AM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 15 February 2013 at 8:35 AM

Hello guys 😃

Deleted • 15 February 2013 at 9:39 AM

-------

Good morning to all of you, guys ^^
Hope you all are ok 😊

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 15 February 2013 at 9:46 AM

@wererage

I think lovart is amazing! Congrats for the creation 😸

Deleted • 15 February 2013 at 9:50 AM

@brunosc

Thank you so much, but I just did the artwork ...
@novrain62 it's the mind creator of the 'lovart'. 😸
Though the original project was changed a bit ...

Deleted • 15 February 2013 at 9:55 AM

@wereage the Lovart is absolutley beautiful. I love it!

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 15 February 2013 at 10:00 AM

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 15 February 2013 at 12:28 PM

Yay for Friday!

I'm still trying for a Lovart, got nothing yet. x:

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 15 February 2013 at 12:30 PM

@rockinsia

Best of luck getting your lovart 😊

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 15 February 2013 at 12:31 PM

@brunosc Thank you, luck is good. 😊

Edit: Does anyone know if trading two star creatures (Star Sparktail and Star Suckerlop) for a Lovart would be acceptable? I'm guessing it probably depends on the person who has the Lovart. ._.

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 15 February 2013 at 1:23 PM

I'm planning to make a easter creature suggestion and need someone to help me improve the idea, I have the design drawed in a paper, but need something like the description and stuff, anyone wanna help?

When I finish I'll post the link to the forum here (once is a bird) 😃

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 February 2013 at 2:27 PM

Greetings Everyone!

May you have have a fantastic Friday. 😃

*** There was a mistake done with the current activity. Two members who joined up first were paired with the club moderators but realized they were initially paired together so making that correction now.

I hope the last four pairs haven't swapped yet and sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone. ***

SWAP A LOVE BIRD - VALENTINE PARTNERS

@novrain62 - & - ljacks
@chowchow2012 - & - pain
@lemonlime820 - & - lululore
@eggs - & - ice2505
@mighty-lair - & - byfelisa
@brunosc - & - jeremylin123
@puppymaks - & - neko-chan
@korikill - & - cubexline
@world - & - marie_lily

I will be around today just a little slow responding after 4 PM ECT as have some things offline to get done.

Giving you all a big ((((Club Hug)))) and thank you for making this a beautiful place in the forum to interact each day. 😸:3

----

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

DarkestShadow urges every bird in my cove to raise their left wings and chirp the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 February 2013 at 2:29 PM

@byfelisa
When is the swap a lovebird due? And also can we send them a not born on the feb. month I will would like to give my partner something more than a unhatched egg ❤ī¸

Female
441 posts

tetra • 15 February 2013 at 2:52 PM

@rockinsia
I wish you good luck 😃 The Lovart is beautiful. Congrats to @novrain62 and wererage for coming up with such a wonderful idea. True model for love :*

@wererage
I follow the Pacific Standard Time, so right now it's almost 12pm. I woke up at 6 am yesterday despite the fact the test didn't start until 1 : 30 😊
Which I PASSED!! Wheee~ Now I can drive..a....car...
D:
Ah, that's a scary thought, me on the road xDD I'm more of a cycling/public transportation person.

@byfelisa
I usually listen to soft music while studying. It works for me too, but for this one, I was listening to the radio and Foster the People (I have their album Torches).

Aww, thank you! And thank you for the card 😸 Tulips are gorgeous, (my friend and I once attempted to make origami tulips, didn't turn out so well 😊) so are tiger lily flowers.

Congrats to everyone who participated in Update your Status, and Swap a Love Bird! I love reading the statuses 😃

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 15 February 2013 at 2:54 PM

@byfelisa @neko-chan and I paired today 😋 Do we was can do it today? Because we already did 😉
P.S. thank you for CC @byfelisa ❤ī¸ Can I ask for what I get it? XD

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 February 2013 at 3:04 PM

@byfelisa
fed ROAK coves for today tomorrow my sister will start feeding

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 15 February 2013 at 3:04 PM

Deleted • 15 February 2013 at 3:10 PM

@tetromino

Whoa, congratz! I want the drive license too x.x
But I'm a more used to go to places by my own foots. I'm kinda scared, actually, to drive a car ... xD

1,136 posts

taunter • 15 February 2013 at 3:18 PM

I finally got a lovert ❤ī¸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 15 February 2013 at 4:47 PM

Hope everyone's Friday is going great 😊 Glad the weekend is here, though I still have schoolwork to do.

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 15 February 2013 at 4:52 PM

Hello Everyone and Welcome to New Members!

RAOK Feeding:
@love23bug (All)
@omeletteater5 (All)

Second day of no birds from the cave! ☚ī¸ Will get that Swap bird soon, I know it. ><
---

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 15 February 2013 at 6:46 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@athiena14
@mzpanda
@16sweets
@lizardlap
@phoebesoldi

You have to own at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome!

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 15 February 2013 at 7:14 PM

Female
64 posts

athiena14 • 15 February 2013 at 7:22 PM

I would love to on my main account. @ceres14

189 posts

korikill • 15 February 2013 at 7:30 PM

Thanks for everything and especially the warm welcome! I am really looking forward to participating!