~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 13 February 2013 at 10:19 PM

@cubexline

Thanks for the tip, I already have an account with them linked ^^

But how about the views?

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 13 February 2013 at 10:22 PM

For views, I can help out with that, if you want 😊 I just need the BB code. It isn't speedy quick, but its decent πŸ˜‹

Female
116 posts

lululore • 13 February 2013 at 10:23 PM

@tetromino
good luck! 😊

wow I miss a couple days of being on here, and the last post I made was like 5 pages ago! good job guys! πŸ˜ƒ

@byfelisa
fed all the mortals @love23bug and @omeletteater5 😊

~~

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 13 February 2013 at 10:23 PM

@cubexline

Yay! I'll mail you, so we can talk 😊

1,906 posts

jix • 13 February 2013 at 10:26 PM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 February 2013 at 11:08 PM

fed all the mortals at both @love23bug and @omeletteater5

97 posts

mighty-lair • 13 February 2013 at 11:12 PM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 February 2013 at 11:16 PM

do we know who our Valentine Swap partner is?

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 13 February 2013 at 11:32 PM

97 posts

mighty-lair • 13 February 2013 at 11:45 PM

Is this where I would post for the ROAK feeding contest and is it too late to join?

I believe I announced I'm in for the, "If I could be anything what would I be" posting.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 14 February 2013 at 12:10 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

Happy Valentine's Day - updating my status, now.

Have a SWEET Day!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:11 AM

Evening Everyone!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL. 😊😊

I can sense the excitement in the air.
Egg Cave is buzzing with Valentine S-P-I-R-I-T!!!!

A warm welcome to @mighty-lair and @izzfred!!
May you have a wonderful time with us here at BOAF. Your names have been added to the member list and if you have any questions you can ask away anytime.

Drum Roll Please <<<<<>>>>>

- 2nd Club-Wide Activity of the Month -
Starts February 14th and Ends February 20th
Swap A Love Bird

All club members participating are listed below along with their partner for the activity.

You are to find a bird in the cave and make an exchange (swap) with your Valentine partner. Please notify in the forum once the exchange has been made so you get credit and will be awarded at the end of the month.

SWAP A LOVE BIRD - VALENTINE PARTNERS

@novrain62 - & - ljacks
@chowchow2012 - & - pain
@lemonlime820 - & - lululore
@eggs - & - ice2505
@mighty-lair - & - byfelisa
@brunosc - & - jeremylin123
@puppymaks - & - cubexline
@neko-chan - & - marie_lily

May you all take delight in the activity and take your time as Egg Cave is unveiling its site wide Valentine's Day Event now.

Thanks for signing up. πŸ˜ƒ
Should anything arise please me. Have Fun!!

---

DarkestShadow and all of the other birds in my cove raise their left wings, clear their throats and sing the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 14 February 2013 at 12:14 AM

@byfelisa
Thank you for my partner! And Also we just swap any bird from the cave right?

97 posts

mighty-lair • 14 February 2013 at 12:17 AM

I would want to participate in SWAP A LOVE BIRD.

Thank you for such a grand welcome😊

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!😊!😊!😊!

DarkestShadow and all of the other birds in my cove raise their left wings, clear their throats and sing the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

189 posts

korikill • 14 February 2013 at 12:19 AM

Hello and thanks for inviting me! 😊 I have several birds, but only one is evolved, is that still OK? I would love to join.

Thanks!

Kori

Ps, If you let me join, is it possible to enter the bird swap? I love games! Thanks!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:21 AM

@mighty-lair
You leave a Valentine's Day message at the person's cove on their profile wall. Don't ask for a feed back just feed their mortals and wish them a happy holiday. πŸ˜ƒ
You don't have to report it here in the forum but if you would feel better doing so that is fine. I'm keeping track from the profile walls though. Thanks for participating in your first activity with us.

Edit: Sure, you can join the activity and I will be your partner. I get to do it after all. YAY
Thank you and I will contact once I have gotten a bird from the cave.

@chowchow2012
You're so welcome and I'm so delighted you wanted to do this activity. Yes, it can be any bird available in the cave.

I was waiting for one more person to sign up as wanted to play the activity myself. Hehehe There is always next time. πŸ˜‹

I'm so sleepy right now, if I missed anyone's post with a question or comment towards me please forgive me. I will be sure to answer it first thing in the morning.

Hugs to everyone and enjoy a splendid Valentine!! 😸

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 14 February 2013 at 12:23 AM

@byfelisa
I can ask my sister anytime Felisa! After all you do own the club, I'm sure she'd love to participate! ❀️

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 14 February 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hello Everyone and Welcome to New Members! 😊

@byfelisa
Thank you for pairing me up.

I am also participating the the Update Your Status activity.
Will be back for ROAK feeding and other stuff!

😸 Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! 😸

---

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:39 AM

Welcome to BOAF @korikill and hugs to you!

May you enjoy your time here with us. Feel free to introduce yourself. There are games and club activities going on for the month.
You are more than welcome to join in the ones you have time for. Our newsletter in full is located here: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

You have been added to the member list and a club member badge will be made for you very soon. πŸ˜ƒ

How sweet of you, @chowchow2012! I really appreciate you wanting to do that for me. Luck stepped in and I get to join in after all, but thank you for offering. 😊

Thanks @ljacks and you're so welcome.
It is great to see you participating in the activities straight out. I hope you enjoy each one.

I'll be doing some updating and then heading off to dream land. If you need anything one of the other moderators will be available to you.

Have a blessed evening. 😸

Female
116 posts

lululore • 14 February 2013 at 12:39 AM

*tries to ping all club members but is to lazy* HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! > w <

*is updating stauts nao*

@lemonlime820
I'll send ya a post on ur wall when I find le perfect bird for chu 😸

~~

189 posts

korikill • 14 February 2013 at 12:42 AM

Thank you @byfelisa and hugs back!! 😊 I look forward to joining in and having even more fun!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!! ❀️

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 14 February 2013 at 12:44 AM

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :-D

Edit: By the way, does anyone know what and how it happens during holidays on egg cave? This will be my first holiday with you all, so I have no idea if there is going to be a new pet to adopt, or not besides the CC pets? o~o

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:47 AM

You're welcome and thank you @korikill. πŸ˜ƒ
May you have a terrific holiday too.

Happy Valentine's to you @ljacks, @rockinsia and @lululore, thanks.

Edit: There is always a new pet, a special event that takes place during a holiday here.
The Cash Shop, Cave and Special Event happenings are announced in the site's blog. It will update today and welcome to your first holiday with us. 😊😊

Hugs and smiles are contagious, they infect you in a good way. I hope there are lots of them this holiday for all you club members.

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 14 February 2013 at 12:49 AM

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
116 posts

lululore • 14 February 2013 at 12:51 AM

@byfelisa
They are contagious! πŸ˜ƒ but they're the good kind I wish the entire world would catch 😸

@tikimaki
Happy Valentines Day to u too 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:54 AM

@lululore, yes I wish the whole word caught on and also had a national blow bubbles day. No war, blow bubbles!

Happy Valentine's @tikimaki. 😸
I hope it is a sweet and fun day for you.

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 14 February 2013 at 12:55 AM

@byfelisa
Thanks.
It was. ^^

Female
116 posts

lululore • 14 February 2013 at 12:57 AM

@byfelisa
ohmygosh that would be awesome! Oh and it would be a pretty sight to see: children running around a park, parents conversating on a bench nearby, and teenagers helping the children blow bubbles; all with smiles and laughs on their faces 😊

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 14 February 2013 at 12:58 AM

@byfelisa Thank you byfelisa, and I'm happy to be here with you guys! 😊 Good to know those facts, now I won't worry so much. XD

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 February 2013 at 1:10 AM

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to all of the new members 😊

@brunosc Thanks for participating in the Maths contest, most of your answers were right 😊 The correct answers are below 😊

MATHS CONTEST - ANSWERS

Thanks to all the people who participated, the correct answers (and working) are below 😊

1. 3 x 6 + 2 x 3
= 18 + 6
= $24

2. 2 - 7(6+3) x 3
= 2 - 63 x 3
= 2 - 189
= -187

3. Total cost of parrots = 20 x 4 = $80
Cost of kittens = 100 - 80 = $20
Kittens cost $5 each, 20/5 = 4
Therefore 4 kittens were boiught

4. {(36 +7)/8}/(7/9)