~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 8:19 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@taffy789
@sacredscars
@yingtai
@bubblez
@zhachary

You have to own at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 12 February 2013 at 8:28 PM

Sure I'll join 😊 My bird creatures include a wiset and mo ^^

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 8:29 PM

@yingtai

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 12 February 2013 at 8:32 PM

@yingtai

Welcome to BOAF 😊

You can find activities in the newsletter:http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html
You can find other games on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316, page 111, and one on post #3540, page 119.
So check those out if you want to. 😊

Female
298 posts

yingtai • 12 February 2013 at 8:33 PM

@marie_lily @cubexline Thanks! I'll be sure to check out the other posts 😃

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 12 February 2013 at 8:34 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 12 February 2013 at 10:11 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@Byfelisa

fed those ROAK coves today!

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 12 February 2013 at 10:16 PM

@byfelisa I was wondering if I could join the swap a love bird activity? 😊

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 12 February 2013 at 10:18 PM

I'm going to post my poetry soon 😸 Fed the ROAK coves again! 😃

~Here's another WordArt! 😊

```-----
``-``O``\
`/`-``````\
`````\`````------````---------
``````\``/````````\```````/
````````\```--------``/```
``````````------```--
```````````````\/
```````````````/
``````````````/

1 post

wraith • 12 February 2013 at 10:53 PM

Forgive my intrusion, my sincere apologies.

1,906 posts

jix • 12 February 2013 at 10:55 PM

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 11:04 PM

😸

Female
1,669 posts

musicgurl333 • 13 February 2013 at 12:19 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 13 February 2013 at 12:25 AM

@byfelisa

May I join the club? 😸

I do have her and her !

Yeah, they still have to hatch, but I'm on the way for it xD
Also I'm quite new here at the site

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 February 2013 at 2:24 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

May you all enjoy a wonderful Wednesday. 😸

Please help me give a hearty welcome and hug to @yingtai, @brunosc, @mastermepp, @wererage, @amu, anaklusmos345 and skylight. We hope you will have fun here and thanks for joining the BOAF Club. Feel free to join in the activities, games and discussions going on. I have added your names to the member list and you will have a member badge made on the club's website. 😊

There are still some prizes from the December Monthly Raffle Drawing unclaimed. Please take them before March 5th or they will be put back into the raffle for the next month's drawing.

colette Gingerlion
iulianna1 Aosidhe
geefriend45 Aosidhe
aliney Cirthark
honk Kappice
monkeymoo993 Sandrodon
funeralforthesun Sandrodon
critter_123 Octro
rainbowkitty Mouflon
chowchow2011 Tific

Are you all excited about Valentine's and what Egg Cave has in store for us? While we wait with sure anticipation there is plenty to keep you busy in this month's newsletter for all who haven't seen it yet.
Full News - http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html
Condensed version here in forum starts on: Page 120 Post #3, 592

There are two games still active in the forum to play also. Both are on Page 111. Duchess - Post #3,321 & Cube - Post #3,316

---

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

DarkestShadow gathers all of the birds in my cove and they raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 13 February 2013 at 2:56 AM

@byfelisa

Good. ^^

So sorry for the late reply. I have had a few internet issues but it's all good now. 😃

Haha! I wish I could have seen it. No snow here for years. 😋

XD I just listened to it. ^^ Like the song. 😸
How are you?

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 13 February 2013 at 3:55 AM

@tikimaki 😊
That is okay. I'm glad to hear your internet problems have been fixed. I thought you might have had more work to do. Oh, you need to come take some of ours.
There is plenty of snow so you can make up for the years there was none in just a week's time. Hehehe
How neat! I'm listening to K-Pop music right now.

I was totally busy yesterday offline so didn't get to do the things I wanted to online but have today to get it all sorted and finished up. I bathed my cat and washed clothes. Watched some bird videos while cooking.
I'm doing good and how are things with you? 😃

@world and @puppymaks, please get well soon. It isn't fun being sick during a holiday. Sending you both recovery hugs!

Thank you, @eggs! Another lovely bird you created.
I got you down for the feeding contest and look forward to your poem.

Yes, you can join and thanks @ice2505. You have been added to the bird swap activity. 😊

Deleted • 13 February 2013 at 3:55 AM

@novrain62 @byfelisa
Woof, thank you so much for the welcome 😸

-------

-------

However I enjoyed @cubexline 's game yesterday x3
It was surely a challenge for me. I missed a lot of words, I know, but I think it's a really useful game to learn some english words, ahahah ^^

F L O L
A I N G
M P O B
W O S D

AIM, LIP, LOG, LOL, GOL, PIN, SOB, FIN, WOO, BOP, NIL, MAP, FAIL, PING

Female
56 posts

rockinsia • 13 February 2013 at 4:47 AM

Hello everyone, I hope we're all having good days! 😊

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 13 February 2013 at 5:01 AM

Hello guys, @byfelisa thank you for the welcome 😃

Well, I'm not used to groups yet, so slowly I'll take part of the group activities xD

Deleted • 13 February 2013 at 5:22 AM

@brunosc - I'm not used to groups too, but I have to say I'm feeling alredy at home here 😊

-------

Also, I made a poem, because eagles are amazing 😸
Sorry If you find some errors x3

They tried to tame you
with ropes and fire.
They tried to close your wings
to keep you away from flying.

O superb creature of the sky,
open your wings, fly high!
The sky is waiting for you ...
Show the freedom of your soul,
dissipate the darkness of the night,
fly without fear, break the chains.

They tried to dominate the sky
Perhaps envious of your freedom
But your open wings bring a message
of eternal freedom.

O airbender, continue to fly
Emit to your triumphant call
as the light of dawn touches your body ...

Be free forever ...

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 February 2013 at 5:24 AM

((( GOOD MORNING BIRD LOVERS! )))

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 13 February 2013 at 6:40 AM

@byfelisa thank you 😊 You are so good and nicely 😸

Female
263 posts

hemester • 13 February 2013 at 6:42 AM

@byfelisa Updated my status ;D

Deleted • 13 February 2013 at 6:58 AM

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 13 February 2013 at 8:02 AM

I'd like to join the Update Your Status game!

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 13 February 2013 at 8:06 AM

@cubeyline here are mine words by your letters:

F L O L
A I N G
M P O B
W O S D

Ian, find, finding (can we use some letters more times in one word?), finds, LA (los angeles 😋), fail, bow, poss, ping, SOB, NOS, pings, bows, flow, flows, pond, ponds, moon, moons, poo, poos, pod, pods, an, in, on, owl, owls, wood, woods, ... ugh.... I don't know anymore XD

---

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" 😃

Deleted • 13 February 2013 at 11:42 AM

@byfelisa

(i'm neko-chan)

here's the creature's:

Lot #316947

i could also donate a hatched floicol to the club.😸

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 13 February 2013 at 12:17 PM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 13 February 2013 at 12:17 PM

@duchess

I think the answers are:

1) $24
2) 25
3) 4 kittens
4) 6,910714285714286
5) 10,52631578947368 apples xD (once you can't buy a half apple, only 10)