~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 1:11 AM

You're very welcome @tikimaki.
That is great. Passing a candy heart to you. 😊

It would be something grand to see. All families together and happy. Children having the time of their lives and parents so relaxed and they join in blowing bubbles too. What a day that would be if only could get politicians and leaders to sign off on it.

My pleasure, @rockinsia! Awww, it is what makes this club so special. Everyone is friendly and cares. I'm glad you joined and may you have a good time around Egg Cave today.

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 14 February 2013 at 1:20 AM

@byfelisa
Thanks. ^^

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day BTW. 😃

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 1:49 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Happy Valentine's day to everybody!

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 February 2013 at 1:54 AM

VALENTINE'S DAY WORDSEARCH:

------DWITHO

DFJLFW
----VOLOVEWC
JUKTDATFH
--EIHFGTLJKYCW--------WRLOOSIWGJ
-WFLOWERSADFL-----HWTSDJLHAMJWF
AWHUGBITYOPUW-UBOUQUETNIOMFPE
DWERROMANCEEWIWFDGTXCCJNUWC
-MWBUTVALENTINENIBLEISJASLSTSH
--IINOPPOEMBUITWHEARTVIMSDLO
-----RSADIADOREWWDFLJHHSDJC
--------EWFEBRUARYWYIMICJKLO
RWVISUTKISSSXCLJKL
WHITHMETHKXZLJA
VISTIMIAHJGLT
CHISMJLSE
BUCR
PM

WORDS:
Love, Chocolate, Date, February, Flowers, Hug, Kiss, Poem, Romance, Rose, Admirer, Heart, Adore, Valentine, Bouquet

See if you can find them all 😃

@world @eggs @byfelisa @cubexline @prettymint

1,906 posts

jix • 14 February 2013 at 1:57 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

~

Happy Valentines, everyone! ^^

Female
116 posts

lululore • 14 February 2013 at 2:25 AM

@duchess
Date and Rose are the only ones I can't find :T 😊

@jix
Happy Valentines Day to you too! 😃

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 2:27 AM

@duchess

Found them all 😃

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 14 February 2013 at 3:16 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Happy Valentine's Day!

Female
263 posts

hemester • 14 February 2013 at 5:51 AM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Happy Valentine's Day!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
6 posts

anita • 14 February 2013 at 6:14 AM

@byfelisa
Can I join the club if you let me?

Happy Valentine's Day! 😃
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 14 February 2013 at 6:45 AM

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!!! ❤️ 😃

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 7:00 AM

--------

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! 😸

@duchess yay, I will surely try this game!I love wordsearch 😸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 14 February 2013 at 8:05 AM

@cubexline It's cool game 😊 I love searching words 😋

---

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 14 February 2013 at 8:38 AM

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Hope you have a fantastic day. Haha, all your statuses look great! 😊

---------

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 9:31 AM

@byfelisa Thank for the warm welcome. 😊

Within every bird there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the bird in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem. "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 14 February 2013 at 9:34 AM

Happy valentines day *bird make a heart shape out of wings* I tried hard to have them do that eheheh'>_<

@marie_lily @puppymaks @wererage @lemonlime820 @tikimaki @byfelisa do I need to have my birds say the anthum because I see everyone else doing it and I'm not sure what to do

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 14 February 2013 at 9:38 AM

Within every bird there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the bird in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem. "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 14 February 2013 at 10:31 AM

@byfelisa
May I join the SWAP A LOVE BIRD?
Also Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ❤️

--ooo---ooo
-oooo--oooo
-oooooooooo
---ooooooo
-----oooo
-------o

------

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 11:48 AM

Happy Valentine's Day 😸
Lovart reminded me our BOAF ❤️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 11:50 AM

Happy Valentine's Everyone!! 😸

@}---`----,------

--***---***--
-****--****-
-*********-
---*******---
-----****-----
-------*-------

There is a bird creature as the LE in the cave until the 17th. Yippie! Those doing the Swap A Love Bird Activity should have fun getting an extra one to give away if they can from the cave. 😃

Welcome to BOAF @anita! I have sent you message because you need two birds in your cove. Feel free to read the first page of the club's forum thread and if you have any questions please ask away. Once we get you another bird you will be added to the member list and a club member badge will be made for you. Have a great Valentine's Day! 😃

@brunosc
Sure! You will be paired with me as there isn't another member who signed up. Now I have two partners. How cool!

I will be around on and off today but hope everyone enjoys themselves around Egg Cave. Hugs!

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 14 February 2013 at 11:50 AM

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 14 February 2013 at 11:55 AM

@byfelisa

Yay! Thank you 😊

I'll try to get a nice bird arround this days 😸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 14 February 2013 at 12:07 PM

Happy V-day guys and gals 😊 Who is in love the v-day creatures? I love love love the lovart 😊

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 12:18 PM

@byfelisa

Is it too late to join the Cave creature swapping? :-/

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 12:22 PM

New V-Day creatures = *w*
Tham are amazing. Tomorrow I will try to steal a Lovart from the cave 😸

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 14 February 2013 at 12:25 PM

@jeremylin123, the cut-off was yesterday but sure, I will pair you with @brunosc. He just signed up a little bit ago too. Thank you so much for joining the activity. 😸

Good luck to you @wererage, I'm never so lucky in the cave. I just hope this will be a great adventure this time around because of the holiday.

I just made a text art inspired by @eggs and her lovely artwork. 😃

````000000``````000000
``0000000000``0000000000
`oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
``ooooooooooooooooooooo``
`````oooooooooooooooo````
```````ooooooooooooo`````
`````````oooooooo````````
```````````0000``````````

Okay, I really need to get back to work now. 😋

Female
441 posts

tetra • 14 February 2013 at 12:28 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!! Woke up extra early just I can see the new cave creatures. They're really lovely 😊 Good luck everyone!

Thank you @wererage and @lululore !! Feeling somewhat confident, been practising and studying. I think I can, I think I can! 😊

@byfelisa
Lovely text art! Good luck with your work! I'm off as well, but I would like to participate in Update Your Status 😊
I like tulips xD

Female
1,669 posts

musicgurl333 • 14 February 2013 at 12:30 PM

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!! 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 14 February 2013 at 12:30 PM

Like first... HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO YOU ALL!!!
Like secound...Aaaa!!! I want muuuuuuuuuuuuch new Valentine LE's!!!! Gimme, gimme, gimmeeeeeee!!!!! I WHANT THEM ALL!!! (2 XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGHT!!!!!!!!!! GIMMMMEMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Wazz upp? XD

---

@byfelisa Can and I join to SWAP A LOVE BIRD? 😸
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine day whit-out much reports on Egg Cave 😊 This is day for love each other!

---

Deleted • 14 February 2013 at 12:32 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you for the luck and ... aww, that's surely a nice big heart 😸

@tetromino
You surely can, I know 😸
And ... early? What time is it at your place? Where I live it's almost dinner time. x3