~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 8:53 AM

@eggs

Thank you, I am feeling better already 😃

Female
813 posts

mastermepp • 12 February 2013 at 10:21 AM

@byfelisa
Can i join? 😸

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 12 February 2013 at 11:41 AM

@mastermepp : Since I checked and see that you do have at least 2 bird creatures, you may join 😊

Welcome to BOAF 😊 @byfelisa will add you to the memberlist when she can.

Right now we have many activities in the newsletter you can participate in: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

Also there are 3 games on this forum you can play also. You can find them on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316, page 111, and one on post #3540, page 119. So check those out if you want to.

If you need any help, let us know 😊

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

Cube the Mo and all her bird friends in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,669 posts

musicgurl333 • 12 February 2013 at 1:00 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 12 February 2013 at 1:17 PM

@eggs Thank you ❤️

---

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 3:24 PM

@mastermepp
@banana

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 12 February 2013 at 3:54 PM

You guys, www.cuteoverload.com is the best website ever. ❤️

Female
813 posts

mastermepp • 12 February 2013 at 3:59 PM

@cubexline
@marie_lily
Yay! Thanks! (I have more bird creats. @lazerbutterfly)

How do I join contests? I want to join the roak feeding contest. 😊

Ahem.

All of the birds in my cove (and @lazerbutterfly) raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 4:19 PM

@byfelisa

Fed on @love23bug @omeletteater5.

Female
441 posts

tetra • 12 February 2013 at 4:45 PM

@mastermepp
Welcome to the club! To join the contests, just announce that you would like to take part and participate! 😊

WEEK 1 - 2 Coves To Feed (February 10th - 17th)
love23bug's Cove (Feed as you can - Lots of mortals)
omeletteater5's Cove (Only the mortals please)

Don't forget to leave a Valentine's message on the wall once you're done. And please do NOT ask them to feed yours back!

Female
813 posts

mastermepp • 12 February 2013 at 5:01 PM

@tetromino
Ok!

Ahem....I'M JOINING THE ROAK FEEDING CONTEST!!!!!!! XD

Fed love23bug cove, now feed the other one.

Female
441 posts

tetra • 12 February 2013 at 5:13 PM

@mastermepp
😊 Hurray!! Good luck and have fun!!

Happy happy birthday by the way!! 😸
I love your cove *A*

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 12 February 2013 at 5:21 PM

Welcome to all the BOAF members!
Awesome 😊

Off to feed @love23bug @omeletteater5 for the ROAK feeding frenzy (all morals fed on both accounts!)

Female
813 posts

mastermepp • 12 February 2013 at 5:26 PM

@tetromino
Thank you! ^^

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 5:29 PM

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 5:29 PM

Uhm ... well, I'm a lone wolf ... and I'm so confident with group activity. But I love birds too, so may I join this beautiful group, too? 😊

I'll tell you something about myself to start ...

. My favourite bird of egg cave? Elge and Eeriek.
. Once I dreamed to have wings and to fly in the sky. I envy birds because they can feel a sense of freedom that we human can't feel.
. I had several birds too. Expecially canaries and ... well, I don't know the specie's name. Grey birds with orange beak and red marks under the cheeks. I think them are callen ... diamonds tangerines ...? x3

I found this group thanks to the link in @novrain62 's profile 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 5:32 PM

@wererage

I see you have at least 2 bird creatures, so yes you may. Thanks for telling us about yourself.

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 5:38 PM

@marie_lily

Thank you so much for your welcome 😊
I'll start with this ...

-------

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

-------

I'm also working on a poem and a drawing, too.
You're inspiring me, guys .3

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 12 February 2013 at 5:48 PM

@wererage
Welcome to BOAF 😊

We have games here on the forums as well as in the newsletter: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

You can find the games that me and duchess made on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316, page 111, and one on post #3540, page 119.
So check those out if you want to. 😊

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 5:56 PM

@cubexline

Thank you so much, I'll surely check them out. I love games. 😸
I only have one question: there is something I can do to help you all (like feeding coves, etc)?

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 12 February 2013 at 6:19 PM

@wererage

You can feed the coves of members(like the mortals/birds) if you wish, if that's what you meant 😊 Just make sure that the person didn't want a certain one fed.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 12 February 2013 at 6:22 PM

waves hi to @wererage << hi >>
Welcome to the BOAF Club >O<

Female
15 posts

anaklusmos345 • 12 February 2013 at 6:26 PM

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 6:35 PM

@byfelisa May I join? 😊

Deleted • 12 February 2013 at 6:39 PM

@byfelisa May I join? 😊
Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 6:43 PM

@skylight
@amu

I see you both have 2 bird creatures, so yes.

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

@anaklusmos345

Would you like to join? (:

Female
15 posts

anaklusmos345 • 12 February 2013 at 6:43 PM

@marie_lily
yes please! lolz i forgot to ask 😸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 12 February 2013 at 6:48 PM

@anaklusmos345

That's okay, you can join anyway because you have at least 2 bird creatures.

Please read what I said to other new members in my post above. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 12 February 2013 at 7:13 PM

http://teriskitchen.com/padutch/fastnachts-b.html
(did you have your Fastnachts today?)
What is your traditional food the night before Ash Wednesday?

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 12 February 2013 at 8:11 PM

Hello Everyone and Welcome to New Members!

Fed @love23bug (All) and @omeletteater5 (Mortals only)
Hauled in flowers and chocolate! 😸

---