~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 7:24 PM

@fuzzykins412
hmm I kinda wanna call you Jazzy, cuz I mashed Jen and Fuzzy to make Jezzy but it just doesn't cut it for me, so I go with Jazzy πŸ˜ƒ but I'm probaby gonna forget, so I'll call u fuzzy 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 February 2013 at 7:28 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 7:30 PM

I would like to do the swap a love bird contest. 😸

1,137 posts

taunter • 10 February 2013 at 7:39 PM

Hey everyone πŸ˜ƒ What I miss?

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 7:42 PM

@marie_lily

wait, do we just post our poems here for the february activity? πŸ˜‹

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 7:43 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@aizel
@10samantha242
@amelialightwing
@darcylynn91
@leafpelt

You have to own at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 7:44 PM

@taunter not much, a lot of people need pairing up for the Bird Swap, but besides that... it's chillax 😸

oh! and Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy Chinese New Year!! πŸ˜ƒ

1,137 posts

taunter • 10 February 2013 at 7:47 PM

@Lululore What is the bird swap?

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 10 February 2013 at 7:49 PM

@marie_lily

What do we do? 😸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 7:51 PM

@leafpelt

The purpose of the "Birds Of A Feather" Club is to bring together all members of Egg Cave who are bird lovers.

I see you have at least 2 bird creatures, so would you like to join? 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 7:54 PM

@taunter
basically, on Valentine's Day you trade a bird with another user, I believe, but check http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html for the full details 😸 it is the 2nd Club-Wide Activity of the Month. Hope this helps 😊

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 10 February 2013 at 7:57 PM

@byfelisa ^^; sorry i meant to ping you, great!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 February 2013 at 7:58 PM

fed all the mortals @love23bug and @omeletteater5

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 10 February 2013 at 8:06 PM

@marie_lily um what do I do? I have no idea of what is going on or what this is or the point of and it sounds fun but I'm confused and please help me☹️

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 10 February 2013 at 8:07 PM

@marie_lily

Yes. Is there anything specific I need to do each day..?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 8:14 PM

@leafpelt
@amelialightwing

There is nothing you have to do each day, but post the anthem each day if you want to qualify for the monthly drawing. 😊

The newsletter posted at the beginning of each month has all the activities and contests you can participate in throughout the month.

February newsletter: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

Would you like to join? (:

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 10 February 2013 at 8:20 PM

@marie_lily um sure

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 8:25 PM

@amelialightwing

You have 2 bird creatures, so you may join.

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 10 February 2013 at 8:35 PM

@amelialightwing

Welcome to BOAF 😊

There are a few games going on and the activities in the newsletter: http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

You can find the other games on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316, page 111, and one on post #3540, page 119. So check those out if you want to.

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 10 February 2013 at 8:35 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 10 February 2013 at 8:42 PM

@marie_lily

Yes. 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 8:44 PM

@leafpelt

Yay! You can read what I said to Amelia a few posts above. 😊

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 10 February 2013 at 8:47 PM

@marie_lily

Ok, thanks!

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 8:51 PM

@byfelisa

Fed mortals on @love23bug and @omeletteater5.

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 8:51 PM

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 February 2013 at 9:11 PM

@byfelisa - I was a club pogo junkie for years - am on hiatus right now. Took all last year off mostly except for October when Spooky Slots was out haha

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 10 February 2013 at 9:22 PM

@cubexline ok thanks I will cheek on the computer when ever I can

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 February 2013 at 9:47 PM

Good Evening All!!

I hope this Sunday has been wonderful for you and you got to relax some and enjoy yourselves around Egg Cave.

Next, please help me welcome two newest members to the BOAF Club. Welcome, hugs and greetings to @leafpelt and @amelialightwing!! Feel free to introduce yourselves and enjoy the month's activities/games.
Your names will be added to the member list shortly and a member badge made for you on the club's website.

I like to remind all Club Moderators that you are ALLOWED to participate in all activities and contests EXCEPT The Random Prize, The Monthly Drawing and any Writing Contests. You get CC each month automatically and other perks during the year so it is not fair to other club members for you to join in those particular ones.
Thank you for everything you do here and hugs! 😊😊

@cubexline, you are like us. Gary is on the computer in the living room and I'm stationed right off the kitchen. We plan to get one long cornered desk set and we will both share the printer and it will be hard not to peek at his battle ship moves and other gaming but we need to make the sacrifice.

Cool, I didn't know you are at Club Pogo too @novrain62. A hiatus there is good at times. I take breaks especially when really busy. I like the word whomp and mahjongg safari as it is relaxing. The spooky slots was quite fun!

@pain, yes you post the Valentine Writing Contest here in the forum. Everyone gets to see it and us moderators can be able to keep track of who joined the contest. πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome back @taunter! I hope you enjoy this month's activities with us.

Thanks to everyone who signed up for the contests and activities today. I have marked you down for participating.

I'll be back on earlier in the morning. Have a delightful evening everyone. 😊

Edit:

Special thanks to all who donated to the club, your kindness is beautiful and appreciated:

@cubexline
@dis0rientated
@lululore
@marie_lily
@shep192520
@tetromino

Female
677 posts

amelialightwing • 10 February 2013 at 10:12 PM

@byfelisa thank you 😸

Female
739 posts