~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 2:12 AM

@byfelisa oh! well I really just fed because I wanted the ec 😋 😊 you don't have to give me anything, I was just doing my part for the club 😸

Female
1,796 posts

han • 10 February 2013 at 3:35 AM

@byfelisa
May I join? 😊 I have plenty of birds scattered around my accounts, but only put my name down... is that ok?

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 6:36 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
75 posts

birthday • 10 February 2013 at 7:31 AM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

^^

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 10 February 2013 at 8:13 AM

@byfelisa you ahve my 2nd favourite creature - Yuki ❤️
Mine first is Rie ❤️
---

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 10 February 2013 at 8:32 AM

@sparrow
@frogtoad
@sandstorm99
@shep192520
@snowball888111
@jeremylin123

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list if she hasn't done so already.

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 9:10 AM

Thank you everyone for welcoming me. 😊

@byfelisa @duchess @tikimaki @cubexline @prettymint @marie_lily

I have a question about the feeding contest. So, I feed the two coves everyday for a week and I leave a message each day? Do I post here after I'm done feeding everyday?

And for the random prize, how will Felisa know which one I got? Do I post here the prize it said?

Sorry for all the questions.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 February 2013 at 10:21 AM

@byfelisa
I have fed love23bug's creatures as well as omeletteater5's for today 😃

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 10 February 2013 at 10:25 AM

------
Hello everyone! ;D

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 10 February 2013 at 11:41 AM

@novrain62 I was wondering if I could join both the feeding contest? ^^

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 10 February 2013 at 12:04 PM

Hello Everyone and Welcome New Members! 😊

@byfelisa
I would like to join the feeding contest.
Fed love23bug and omeletteater5!

----

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 12:08 PM

- - - - -

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!" ❤️

- - - - -

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 10 February 2013 at 12:24 PM

Female
1,669 posts

musicgurl333 • 10 February 2013 at 12:32 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 10 February 2013 at 12:48 PM

@byfelisa: I love love love playing boggle on club pogo too! So does my mom 😋 lol She always makes me play a round with her xD I've got some common, immortal bird creatures for the club too.

@jeremylin123:
For the first part of your question, I would wait for @byfelisa's response. But I would think that you would.

For the second part, I would still PM her what prize you got from it. Just in case she doesn't have a way of knowing.

*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 10 February 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'd like to join the Valentine's Day Bird Swap!

Female
32 posts

vee • 10 February 2013 at 2:15 PM

Hi everyone 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 10 February 2013 at 2:30 PM

@byfelisa thank you ❤️ I was always want a Skrulline ❤️ THANK YOU VERY, VERY, VEEEERY MUCH!!! ❤️
And congratulations to all other 😉
---

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hai @everyone 😊

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 10 February 2013 at 2:38 PM

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 2:40 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Deleted • 10 February 2013 at 2:44 PM

Female
441 posts

tetra • 10 February 2013 at 4:26 PM

Welcome new members! 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 10 February 2013 at 5:12 PM

Good Day to Everyone!! 😸

I hope you are having a fun weekend and it is not cold and snowy where you are.

A BIG Welcome to @snowball888111, may you have a great time each week with us. The moderators are here for you if you have any questions, feel free to introduce yourself.

Thank to all who have signed up for the contests so far. 😃

For those who haven't been around for a while, the newsletter has been released and ready for your viewing in full here -
http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html

@jeremylin123
You feed at the two coves each day this week and leave a Valentine's message on their profile.
We will monitor the posts and count them from their walls and thank you so much.
Please PM me the url and prize it said you won for the random sweets from Cupid.

@puppymaks, you're so welcome! I love the Rie too and should have gotten another one. I'm glad you really wanted the Skrulline and thanks. 😊

Yes, you can join the feeding contests @ice2505.
I'm not sure why you pinged @novrain62, but really glad you are joining in the activities.

That has to be so much fun playing with your Mom, @cubexline. I play there with my fiance. There are other word games that are my favorites too. Do you dress up your mini? I need to change mine there for the holiday.

----

DarkestShadow smiles and with the other birds in my cove raise their left wings and yell the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 10 February 2013 at 5:28 PM

@byfelisa: It's sometimes fun, sometimes annoying because I'm trying to type in words I see that are big and she is calling out small words lol. I like it when we play on our own accounts and play in the same room 😋. But most of the time she prefers me to be the typer and she helps me out. I don't dress my mini often, I like collecting the tokens rather than spending them 😋

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 10 February 2013 at 6:17 PM

@ BOAF mods
I am participating in the RAOK FEEDING CONTEST 😸

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 6:39 PM

~~

@byfelisa
fed all the mortals @love23bug and @omeletteater5 😸

@fuzzykins412 @ljacks
hello! I'm Lulu, nice to meet ya! =😊= how are you guys today?

Anyone want to partner up with me for the Bird Swap on Valentine's Day? 😃

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 10 February 2013 at 6:48 PM

@lululore I am well! Hoping this weekend would last one more day. How are you? 😊

Female
116 posts

lululore • 10 February 2013 at 6:51 PM

@ljacks
oh if only if only. I always never want the weekend to end (did I say that right? always never XD seems like im contradicting myself :T) but besides that I'm doing fine 😸 have homework I shouldn't be procrastinating on, so I'm doing it now 😊"

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 10 February 2013 at 7:15 PM

@lululore

Hello! ;D I'm Fuzzykins, you can call me that, or Fuzzy, whatever you want.