~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:14 PM

@norvain62

Nope, you don't have a feed list daily.

But, the purpose of this club as said on the BOAF official site is to, "make sure all members coves that have birds don't struggle to have them fed, viewed or clicked to grow up healthy. There is a place of support to come to anytime to talk about birds, share creature ideas, inform on interesting books, videos and tv shows that highlight different species of birds and give alert on birds in jeopardy in a cove."

Would you like to join? BOAF really is loads of fun as I'm sure your club is too. 😊

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 8 February 2013 at 6:15 PM

@marie_lily

Sure! I definitely have 2 birds, I'll join!

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 8 February 2013 at 6:19 PM

Hi @novrain62, it is good to see you in the forum. 😸
That is wonderful and didn't know you have a club for Mothers. I should join though my daughter is no longer a member here.

Yes, I love your coves and always liked feeding them.

You are not committed to feed members' birds each day. We encourage you support each others coves when you can.

The only thing that is on a daily/weekly basis is the club's anthem you post if you want to qualify for the monthly raffle drawing. 😊

It would be awesome if you joined and do understand about your time. We have activities monthly and you are free to join in at your own pace participate as you like. We aren't really restrictive here. Just ask you always have at least two kinds of birds in your cove.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:20 PM

@lemonlime820

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions.

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything. (;

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

@onyx

You are not "required" to do anything like feed daily, but respect fellow members and have fun! Join in on games and activites, chat with others. Feel free to tell us anything. If you are looking to play some games, @cubexline can tell you more. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 February 2013 at 6:20 PM

Okay, great, then. I was just at the BOAF Club website, wow, how sweet! I will join 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:22 PM

@novrain62

Welcome! You can read the post above that I just wrote for another new member. 😃

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 8 February 2013 at 6:22 PM

@marie_lily

Okay, great!

Here I go!!!

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 February 2013 at 6:24 PM

@byfelisa - okay, great. you did a wonderful job on the website, it's gorgeous!! Again, thank you for inviting me and I hope I can be a productive member lol

Happy Weekend!!

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:24 PM

@lemonlime820

Sorry about that! I'm a little frazzled because I have a lot of pings and posts to get back to. >.<

Post the club anthem in this thread to be entered into the Monthly Drawing, the moderators will keep count. 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 February 2013 at 6:25 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

(( okay ))

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:27 PM

@novrain62

Yay! You are participating already. 😊

Full Anthem:

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 8 February 2013 at 6:28 PM

I needed a post I did to copy onto the newsletter so the reason I popped back in, everyone. 😃

Please help me welcome the latest members to join the BOAF Club and may it be a long, happy and fun stay with us. Welcome hugs to @onyx, @novrain62, @lemonlime820, @robinkit and @pain.
Feel free to introduce yourself and join in the activities.
Your names are being added to the memberlist now and then will make your badges up tonight. Currently have 20 to get finished.

There are two games featured on page 111 one by @duchess who you can PM her the answers and @cubexline who has a boggle word game you can post and re-edit as you wish here in the forum thread.

Thanks so much @novrain62, I'm glad you like the club's website. There is quite a lot of updating that was needed there and doing that now. 😊

See you all in a little while and sending you all a BIG Club Hug!! 😸:3

Male
303 posts

lemonlime820 • 8 February 2013 at 6:32 PM

@cubexline

Boggle time!

F L A M I N G

Am I doing this right? 😸

Female
69 posts

honklover62 • 8 February 2013 at 6:53 PM

Hi 😊 This is @novrain62 's bird cove - and I have added the hash code and anthem to the profile too. I adore honks (can't ya tell!) ❤ī¸ I used to adopt out baby honks, but I don't do that too much anymore because I adore them and hate to let them go. I also love owls, so the Obarn (and Wiset) are very dear to me too, as are the Terron. When I worked graveyard shift (for six years) I could try to catch Terrons. Now I have a day shift and no more Terron hunting ☚ī¸

Thanks for having me 😊

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 8 February 2013 at 7:05 PM

@lemonlime820 @robinkin @pain @novrain62 @onyx
Welcome to BOAF 😊

We have two games going on right on: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/23412/3300 , on that page on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316. You PM the math problem answers to duchess and you post the words you find for the boggle board here. If you want you can play those.

@lemonlime820 :

Yes thats good, you don't have to keep the spaces between the letters, I did that so it was easy to read 😊

Edit: The new game may not come tonight as I have more work to do, I haven't even wrote the rules/post up on another page, so It'll be up tomorrow hopefully 😊

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 8 February 2013 at 7:19 PM

Boggle Words:

Bop - golf - nod - wood - boom - pogo - song - mood - soon - doing - along - flog - booming - flamingo - flamingos - aim - ping - spin - spam - lingo - bong - sod - sob - logos - moping - ail - bog - bod - dog - boo - goo - lip - log - map - nob - pal - pin - doom - dooming - wooing

----

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 February 2013 at 7:34 PM

F L O L
A I N G
M P O B
W O S D

Fling, Flip, Limp, Lion, Long, Log, Flog, Sow, Bong, Song, Dong, Dos, Sop, Pow, Ping, Pain, Bongo, Goop, Main, Lip, Map, Aim, Sob, Pin, Doing, Flips, Goo, Lingo, Flamingo, Flamingos, Gobs, Gob, Fail, Amp, Amps, Mop, Moping, Bongo, Nip, Nips, Pin, Sod, Mail, Boo, Boos, Lamp, Lamps, Bod, Bods, Son, Laming, Boom, Booming, Ail, Flaming, Lam, Ling, Poo, Poos, Pooing, Dob, Dobs, Imp, Imps, Spin

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 8 February 2013 at 7:46 PM

@ljacks @novrain62 :
Nice lists 😊 Thanks for participating you two xD. Remember if you want to you can come back and edit your posts as you find more words.

Hmm, no one has found the big word yet 😋

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 8:07 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@sparrow
@yogurt
@shadowheart3
@kelch100
@parrotlet1

You have to own at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

8 posts

chowchow2011 • 8 February 2013 at 10:22 PM

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 8 February 2013 at 11:18 PM

@chowchow2011, @lemonlime820, @novrain62, @bluebelle. @musicgurl333
Club game:
This activity will be Acrostic's, for those you who don't know what those are, its a form of poetry where you use a word to make other words out of it either to describe something/someone or describe the word you use. Or you can make a sentence using each letter of the word that I give you guys.(if I'm explaining this wrong, please let me know 😊 ) Be creative and have fun.
Here is the wiki for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrostic

The word you'll guys make your acrostic from is one(or more if you want to) are:
Valentine
Love
Friend

Mine/Example(sorry its not that great) :
Friend

First person I talk to
Right by my side
Is there for me
Everyday we talk
Never forgets anything we do
Don't ever leave your friend behind.

If you need help let me know 😊

Female
1,669 posts

musicgurl333 • 8 February 2013 at 11:38 PM

@cubexline I like your acrostic. 😊 Maybe I'll make one as well.

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 9 February 2013 at 4:38 AM

@iulianna1

lol because i have the weirdest birds in the whole world?xD

-Twilight likes to kick the others
-Mocha bites Miku (our tuff girl) and hides behind Twilight so she won't get hurt
-Miku likes to have screaming contests
-Bibi is always cranky
-Iki jumps out of the cage and hides under or in something when he gets scared
-Mango does too many crazy thing to write it all here

see?😋

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 9 February 2013 at 5:02 AM

@lemonlime820 @robinkin @pain @novrain62 @onyx

Welcome to the BOAF club!! 😃
----

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 9 February 2013 at 5:37 AM

@byfelisa I can wait for newsletter 😊

---

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 9 February 2013 at 7:34 AM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@banana
@rockinsia
@jemmie
@plushie
@kollais

You have to own at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 9 February 2013 at 7:36 AM

@marie_lily
Sorry. I'm in the middle of too many clubs. Well, not if you compare me to @tikimaki (lol) but I'm pretty busy. 😋 Maybe another time?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 9 February 2013 at 7:38 AM

@jemmie

Okay. I see you have at least 2 bird creatures, so you can join at any time. 😊

Female
3,079 posts

jemmie • 9 February 2013 at 7:38 AM

@marie_lily
Yeah. O.O Do you know anyone with all of them?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 9 February 2013 at 7:40 AM

@jemmie

Well, all the people with one of every creature have all of the bird creatures. xD I think maybe Felisa does too. 😉