~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 7 February 2013 at 5:27 PM

Greeting Everyone!

Happy Thursday and hope it is a wonderful day for you. 😸

A hug and big welcome to @bluebelle who just joined the club. May you have fun here with us and feel free to jump right in and introduce yourself.

I'm still working on the newsletter but wanted to bring you some more new developments.

THIS IS IMPORTANT -
As of February 10th, my side account @byfelisa3 will no longer be used for club matters.

PLEASE FRIEND ME if you are a club member over at @contests-r-us.

** I will conduct all club prizes, travel & EC gifting and accept any donations from that account only. **

Each month you will be able to see what creatures are going toward prizes and the monthly drawing from there. Thank you @tikimaki for the suggestion! 😃

(A few of you knew about this secret account as I gifted discreetly and was totally anonymous to give out CC - This will not be the case anymore.)

You ONLY have to POST the Club's Anthem once a day please. It is a lot of posting at times and the moderators need to be able to go over them to count the anthems for the monthly drawing. It is easier if you only post once and thank you all so very much. 😊

Lastly, there will be some partnering and swapping at times that are given as activities in the club. It is your right to either join in or not to.

There will be a project about twice a year that you will be paired into groups to complete the job. You can decline or accept to do it, but all are with the basis of bringing you fun things to do together as a whole being in the club.

That is it for now, back to work on the newsletter for you all. If you have any questions about this post or suggestions you can ask/give them out anytime. 😊

~* Smiling Hugs to You *~

----

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

Darkest Shadow along with all of the other birds in my cove raise their left wings and chirp the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,184 posts

fuzzykins412 • 7 February 2013 at 5:51 PM

@byfelisa

Thank you very much! ;D

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 7 February 2013 at 6:24 PM

@byfelisa
Alright! Sended the friend request too 😊

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 7 February 2013 at 7:00 PM

Congratulations Winners!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

28 posts

april_claire • 7 February 2013 at 7:44 PM

@byfelisa
@contests-r-us

This is Marie, here. Here is a little donation for the new prize loot. 😃 Could Huffing be a guardian too? She is special to me. xD

Yay for the new BOAF account, everybody should be excited to see all the magnificent prizes. (;

1,906 posts

jix • 7 February 2013 at 8:06 PM

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 7 February 2013 at 8:43 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF club?

@tadase
@skylight
@sstwins
@amulets
@glados

You must have at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everybody is welcome! ❤ī¸

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 7 February 2013 at 9:20 PM

Thank you to everyone who has befriended the account @contests-r-us. 😊

You are all welcome and so happy you like your prizes/monthly drawing winnings. May you enjoy this new month as well and thank you.

A special thanks and *Kudos* to @marie_lily for our first donation in the club. Wow! We have a page guardian from her too. 😸

I leave you all in good hands as I must go on stealth mode for a few hours to get the last finishings on the newsletter done and haven't eaten dinner.

The first page of our club's forum thread has been altered again, please take note of the Moderators and their positions now displayed.

If you can check the memberlist, post #3 and make sure your accurate main account is there that would be great.

There will be a monthly check done on coves and need to make sure all members are accounted for and thanks.

I will answer PMs and friend requests when I return.

Have a splendid evening everyone!! 😊

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 7 February 2013 at 10:19 PM

@byfelisa
So glad to see you back on! I'm sorry about my slight inactivity here at BOAF but soon hopefully everything will be back to normal and I'll be able to post more often ^-^ Congrats on the cat by the way! 😃 Did I tell you I have a pet parrot now? He is a very adorable little sun conure 😸

Female
116 posts

lululore • 8 February 2013 at 12:33 AM

😃 > w < 😋 ~o3o~ 😱 =😊= 😸 B1 😋 O o O 😃 -_-zZ 😸 200th post 😸

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 1:24 AM

@marie_lily

I like taking photos of nature and tiny details. I also like portraits ^-^

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 8 February 2013 at 2:57 AM

@marie_lily
😋 OK. Great work BTW. 😃

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

Darkest Shadow along with all of the other birds in my cove raise their left wings and chirp the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 8 February 2013 at 3:01 AM

@bluebelle Welcome to the BOAF club! Feel free to enter any of the games 😊

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 8 February 2013 at 3:29 AM

@byfelisa

I was so surprised when I became a MOTM along with @world! 😊 It's really honorable being chosen as one 😸

---B
--O--\O
--A---|-A
--F----\--F
--B----\--B
---O---\-O
-----A---\A
---------\\

\\

Oooh look! it's a BOAF feather! 😃

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 8 February 2013 at 7:56 AM

@neko-chan yep ☚ī¸ I would like to we live in the same places. Omg. I forget to tell you this, I mean to ALL animal lovers: Before... 12 days we found a... SNAKEEE!!! We find a owner through ads, he give us 40 dollars, that is 200 HRK's!!! (HRK is Croatia money).
But we already spend it of cat and dogs food.

---

Female
263 posts

hemester • 8 February 2013 at 11:14 AM

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 11:24 AM

@eggs

We learned that exercise you gave me XD

Female
263 posts

hemester • 8 February 2013 at 11:26 AM

1,906 posts

jix • 8 February 2013 at 11:59 AM

Female
263 posts

hemester • 8 February 2013 at 12:03 PM

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 8 February 2013 at 12:09 PM

@puppymaks lol me too (':

aww a snake ❤ī¸ i love them 8D

you're lucky to get 40 dollars for finding a snake.8O Mango (my parrot) keeps throwing her food bowl with lots of fruits and seeds, and that almost cost of 10 kr (a little more then a dollar) every day D8

and all of our birds do that. we have 6 birds -.-

@iulianna1 my birds aren't as sweet as you might think they are.xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 8 February 2013 at 12:14 PM

@neko-chan whoah, 6 birds in one home? You really love parrots 😉 😊 Yep, 40 dollars for finding a snake 😉

---

Female
263 posts

hemester • 8 February 2013 at 12:18 PM

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 8 February 2013 at 12:19 PM

@puppymaks lol yeah Cx

yes, i have 6 messy, annoying, screaming and weird birds at home.xD

you lucky duck C8

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 8 February 2013 at 12:22 PM

@neko-chan hahah 😋

---

Female
263 posts

hemester • 8 February 2013 at 12:26 PM

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 8 February 2013 at 12:26 PM

@puppymaks lol C8

and yay for you being more active and not semi-quitting!8D

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 12:29 PM

@hemester

Only post athemn once a day 😉

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 8 February 2013 at 12:30 PM

@neko-chan yep 😸 I tell to my mum to I will more listening in school and that's that 😋 P.S. and you'r sick? *see on your status* me too 😉 8 days already...

@byfelisa can you send me a link of newsletter? Can't find it :/

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 1:57 PM

@byfelisa

Hey, any possibilites of me joining? 😊 Our conversation was very convincing~ Hehe.