~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Male
3,317 posts

tikimaki • 7 February 2013 at 4:09 AM

@lululore
Np. The activities for this month are going to be great! 😃
~~~

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS! 😃 😃 😃
~~~

Welcome to everybody who has recently joined the club! ^^
~~~

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"
~~~

Have a great day everyone! 😃

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 4:25 AM

@byfelisa

😃

Female
75 posts

birthday • 7 February 2013 at 4:43 AM

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@marie_lily I hadn't even anticipated it would be this busy, but that's actually a nice thing! I'm surprised by the friendship and generosity here.
Thank you so much for asking me to join 😃 And for dragging me over when I was hesitant to do so 😊

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 7 February 2013 at 6:53 AM

@byfelisa

Thank you so so much!!! 😊

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 7:36 AM

@byfelisa

It's huge honor to become MOTM.

I didn't even expect that.

And congrats @eggs! 😃

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 7:50 AM

hello! guys, I backing here! 😃
@world congrats! 😃

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 7:52 AM

@puppymaks Hai 😃

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 7:54 AM

@world hey!!! 😃 How are you today?

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:00 AM

@puppymaks

AM great. How about you? ^-^

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:02 AM

@world well... I'm not bad 😉 You already know, I'm sick... Today is day of my full-week of my sick ☚ī¸

---

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:03 AM

@puppymaks

Hope you'll be better soon ❤ī¸ How's Maks, fishes and kitties?^-^

EDIT: Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:12 AM

@world
Thank you 😊
My dog Maks is OK, he sleeping all time whit me, I think to and he is sick because he's all time whit me. ^^
Fishes - like always 😋
Kitties - well... I'm in one club to save animals... there's a lot of kitties and adult cats 😉 But my cats are OK, only Bijelko (Whitley) is sick, he don't eating anything, he need eat and drink some water (yep, eat water o_O)
I think to Kim (we calling her Kimi from love) died. She is one of... let's say 15 cat from that shelter, she was been a best cat from there, she was now jump, kiss you, stay when my friend and I climbing on a tree.... She was wait and when we climb up, she come too 😸 She know give paw and everything else... But we didn't see her 8 days ☚ī¸

P.S. you forget ask about my cousin parrot XD
He isn't OK, all time blodding, and he need eat and drink some water ☚ī¸ God help my animal friends, PLEASE!

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:16 AM

@puppymaks

Hope you'll find Kim and that all your sick animals will be fine ❤ī¸

I can't wait spring ^-^ I am sick of snow :/

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:20 AM

@world
SICK OF SNOW!!! I want!!! I want!!! I LOVE SNOW BUT I DON'T HAVE IT!!!!!! WANT!!! WANT!!!!

---

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:24 AM

@puppymaks

Well, you live at the seaside and it rarely snows at your place, but here it snows every winter. I like windy, dry days much more than snowy days 😋

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:27 AM

@world 😋 I LOVE SNOW ❤ī¸ Can you send one truck for me full of snow? 😸

---

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:29 AM

@puppymaks

I am afraid i can't do that ☚ī¸ But i can send you truck of hugs instead ❤ī¸

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:29 AM

@world sure 😸 I would love that!

---

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:35 AM

@puppymaks

I am going to contest soon. It's only in rang of my school, but if i pass I'll compete with kids all over the city 😃
Wish me luck XD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:39 AM

@world
Lucky-ducky-tuncky!!
Wishing you a lucky!!
Lucky-ducky-tuncky!!
Wuply!!!!

HAVE LUCK!!! XD

---

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:39 AM

@puppymaks

Thank you very much ^-^

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:45 AM

@world NP my friend 😸

---

Guys, I made a creature suggestion so... help? I know it's late to suggest valentine suggestion but... 😋

#calboow

Deleted • 7 February 2013 at 8:46 AM

@puppymaks

GL with creature ^-^ Posted on your tread.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 8:47 AM

@world thank you 😊 ^^

---

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 February 2013 at 11:35 AM

Congrats to all those winners xD Too many to ping to congratulate them by ping 😋 I had to go back and re-read it as I had missed something within those pings 😋

Didn't get the chance to feed yesterday, nor will I today probably. Too busy D:

Female
292 posts

freerider • 7 February 2013 at 11:48 AM

Female
1,156 posts

neko-chan • 7 February 2013 at 11:59 AM

😸

@byfelisa could you please change the username on the list so it's neko-chan instead of sanibel_18?(: thank you ^-^

@puppymaks wow, you seem to be having lots trouble with your pets. 8O

but i'm guessing your not having as much troubles as me...

*parrot flies right right in to face* Cx My parrot mango keeps attacking me and my mom D8

Non-binary
1,641 posts

bluebelle • 7 February 2013 at 12:04 PM

@byfelisa
Could I join?

Is that what you have to post to join?

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 7 February 2013 at 12:56 PM

@bluebelle: If you have at least 2 bird creatures(which you do), then you are allowed to join 😊

Welcome to BOAF, @byfelisa will add you to the member list when she can.

If you want to, you can join in on our two games:
The first one is 5 math problems(post #3,316, page 111), I believe you PM duchess your answers.

The other is a boggle board(post #3,321, page 111). You can post the words you find here and you may re-edit your post as you find more words.

If you have any questions, the BOAF moderators are here to help 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 7 February 2013 at 12:56 PM

@bluebelle welcome 😊
@neko-chan yep, many, many problems ☚ī¸ Cat, dog, one more cat, one cat waiting for a babies (kittens)...
We don't have enough money for all that ☚ī¸ We giving best of us to take care of them all ☚ī¸ My mum paying for my dog, my aunt paying for parrot and two of kids (my friend and I)... We selling everything we have because we promise our parents to we will not ask them for money, but... We love animals and we will do everything for them. We was need find a shelter, a tree where we will making a plans and some ideas, we was need a name for that shelter (shelter name is WhitePaw 😸) and... a lot of other things.

---

Is that what you have to post to join?