~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 8 February 2013 at 3:15 PM

Hello Everyone!! 😊

Just dropping in a few minutes as have to get back to work and then the moment you all been waiting for will be here the unveiling of the February Newsletter. 😸

Welcome @dis0rientated to the BOAF Club!!
I'm thrilled you decided to join and hope you will enjoy yourself here with us. I will add you to the memberlist now and make your member badge later on today, hugs.

May you both feel better soon, @puppymaks & @neko_chan. Will chicken noodle soup help?

The link to the newsletter is not ready yet, puppymaks. I'm working on the badges and other pages and then will upload everything onto the server. 😊

I hope everyone is doing well and while you are waiting have two things to share with you:

Bird Sings Its Heart Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNtu4DznQI

Parrot sings Old McDonald Had A Farm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niM9G0WElqU

Today's Joke is a Family One:

"Daddy's Trick"

A little boy greeted his grandma with a hug and said:

"I'm so happy to see you, Grandma. Now maybe Daddy will do the trick he has been promising us."

"What trick's that?" she asked.

"Well," said the little boy excitedly, "I heard Daddy tell Mummy that he would climb the walls if you came to visit us again."

---

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!

DarkestShadow rounds up all of the birds in my cove and together they raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 3:27 PM

@dis0rientated

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. 😊

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

Felisa will add you to the member's list.

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 3:28 PM

@marie_lily
@byfelisa

Thankyou very much guys! I feel really welcomed already. 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 3:30 PM

@dis0rientated

Yay! That's nice to hear. 😃 How's the weather over where you live? It's starting to snow over here!

Female
441 posts

tetra • 8 February 2013 at 3:36 PM

Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new
egg cavers a fun new start!

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Welcome dis0rientated!! Oh wow, you have a really nice cove. Great names too! *A*

Haha, I love watching bird videos on youtube. Never saw the Bird sings its heart out, that's amazing. 😊
Reminds me of this video my friend showed me of a bird singing dubstep 😊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGhVXgMoz4g

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 8 February 2013 at 3:39 PM

@dis0rientated: Welcome to BOAF 😊 We have two games going on right on: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/23412/3300 , on that page on Post #3,321 & Post #3,316. You PM the math problem answers to duchess and you post the words you find for the boggle board here. If you want you can play those.

I've been busy with school lately, sorry I haven't really posted much these past two days 😋 If I find time, a new activity/game will be posted up tonight(around 6 or 8 pm ECT).

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 3:41 PM

@byfelisa
May I join? 😸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 3:44 PM

@cutiepie101

I see you have at least 2 bird creatures in your Cove, so yes. 😊

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions. (;

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything.

@byfelisa will add you to the member's list.

-----

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 3:44 PM

@marie_lily

The weather is rather glum, actually. It's freezing cold and drizzly outside. ☹️

We only just recently had some snow! It was beautiful. It didn't last very long though.

@tetromino

😱 I've seen that before! LOL.

Thanks for the welcoming~ It is very nice to meet you!

@cubexline

Thankyou! I will surely check it out soon. 😊

~All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"~

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 3:47 PM

@dis0rientated

Same here. >.< It's snowing and raining at the same time, and it's really cold. At least I'm at home now. 😊

We've had a lot of little snow showers, but they never last. It's only 1-2 inches each time...

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 3:55 PM

@marie_lily
Thank you~ It's good to be here! This club looks pretty fun! 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 3:58 PM

@cutiepie101

It is loads of fun. 😃 Felisa is posting the February newsletter really soon, so you are just in time! The newsletter includes plenty of fun activities and contests for everyone to do throughout the month. There are prizes as well.

You can take a look at @contests-r-us to see the prizes. (:

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 4:02 PM

@marie_lily
I love contests! And I checked out the prizes, they're awesome! ❤️

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 4:03 PM

@cutiepie101

Haha, yeah. 😃

Post the club anthem in this thread to be entered into the Monthly Drawing, the moderators will keep count. You can post the anthem each day to increase your chances of winning.

Full Anthem:

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 4:06 PM

@marie_lily
Oh okay! 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 4:09 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@alannah
@nanami
@lennyangel
@dragonfriend
@tadase

You need at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

Female
1,539 posts

5eggs79 • 8 February 2013 at 4:11 PM

Female
272 posts

lennyangel • 8 February 2013 at 4:11 PM

@marie_lily No thank you, but thanks for the invitation.

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 8 February 2013 at 4:28 PM

I'll be back soon, here are two more videos I found and are cute. Remember all members can share anything they think we all would like, anytime.

Another Video to enjoy -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlIRv6fJ3nU

You WILL Eat The Cookie!!
http://youtu.be/pBBGqbvzKmQ

Great share @tetromino and thanks so much. 😊😊

Welcome to the BOAF Club @cutiepie101!!
It is wonderful you have joined us and I have added you to the memberlist and your member badge will be made tonight for you and displayed on the club's website. Have fun and hugs to you. 😃

Hi @cubexline and @marie_lily!

I hope you both are enjoying a great Friday.
It is snowing here, Marie and trying to play beat the clock as a blizzard is due here tonight. It has been a long while since we had 2 ft. or more where I live.

Don't worry about that, we know how wonderful you are Cube and thank you for letting us know what is going on.
A new game sounds terrific! 😊

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 4:36 PM

@byfelisa
Thank you~ 😸

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 4:51 PM

@byfelisa May I join? 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 4:54 PM

@robinkit

I see you have 2 bird creatures, so yup! 😊

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions.

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything. (;

Deleted • 8 February 2013 at 5:16 PM

@tikimaki @duchess @marie_lily @hay7199

Herro, I was already approved by @byfelissa. 😸 please take me into the club, I love birds of all kinds 😃

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 5:18 PM

@pain

I see you have 2 birds in your cove, so you are eligible to join. 😃

Welcome to BOAF! You can read what I said a post above to a newcomer.

@byfelias will add you to the member's list.

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 8 February 2013 at 5:34 PM

@neko-chan
No, I bet they're extremely sweet xD Why wouldn't they be? 😋

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:05 PM

Would you like to join the BOAF Club?

@lemonlime820
@thankyou
@onyx
@jrock2013
@novrain62

You need at least 2 bird creatures to join, but everyone is welcome! 😊

1,202 posts

onyx • 8 February 2013 at 6:08 PM

@marie_lily

Sure, i think i have 2 birds XD

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 8 February 2013 at 6:09 PM

@onyx

I see you have 2 birds, so you can join. 😊

Welcome to the BOAF Club! You can ask any of the moderators if you have questions.

You're in great company with everyone here and feel free to join in games, conversations and tell us about anything. (;

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 8 February 2013 at 6:11 PM

@marie_lily - sounds like fun, but I don't know if I should commit to a club, as I have just started my own club called Mother's Love Egg Cave Too! I have coves to feed daily there and I don't have much time to feed other coves. Of course, I love feathered creatures.
They are represented well in @honklover62 & @my_immortals_62 😱

Thank you for the invite & ping - do I have to be committed to feed a certain amount of birds & coves daily?

1,202 posts

onyx • 8 February 2013 at 6:14 PM

@marie_lily

Thanks for adding me to the club.

Is there anything i need to do?