~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
116 posts

lululore • 24 February 2013 at 5:05 PM

@byfelisa
to put it simply, I've been quite busy juggling this giant homework load I'm not used to doing :T I thought I could handle college, but it's harder than I thought it would be 😊" but no worries, with time I'm getting better with time management so it's not that difficult, but this week my prof's are just dumping everything on me o.o" hopefully I'll get used to it fast πŸ˜‹

@jix
it looks awesome!! 😊 keep up the good work!

@rainbowkitty
I love it! and yes, it did make my day πŸ˜ƒ *hugs*

@mastermepp
sure! who's the friend that needs help?

@puppymaks
that looks like a very interesting piece of art, probably one of the most complex I've seen 😸

@hay7199
hope u get well soon! *tries to push Get Well card through the screen* it's not workiiiing D:

@cubexline
happy Sunday to u too 😊 how r u?

~~

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
441 posts

tetra • 24 February 2013 at 5:19 PM

Love the Keyboard Arts, all of them 😊

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

All of the birds in my cove raise their left wings and say the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

@byfelisa
TASK 4 - :: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY ::
Your bet has been successfully placed. The next race will commence at 6:00 pm ECT.

Goooo Alkubs!! 😊
(That Blackberry Merlot Granita recipe sounds divine. *A* I love blackberries)
-----
**EDIT at 6:04 PM ECT**
The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet! 6:00 pm
Aww, buddy~ Well, I'm proud of you Alkub #1. Congrats to the lucky winners!!
-----
'So is it an aquatic bird? Originally, yes. Now, probably not.'
Ahh, I see 😊

I like to redo Task 3 then!
Aquatic Creatures I love:
1. Whoon
2. Goldur
3. Suckerlop
4. Either a Guinstar or a Pyraguin. But if I had to choose one I would pick Pyraguin. *gently rolls Vieillot around with an oven mitt*

The egg of a Guinstar is beautiful and they glow!!
However, Pyraguin are a fun loving creature that wouldn't harm a fly. Sadly they love to sled, but they always leave a trail of melted snow and ice, accidentally ruining it for the others. It's very unfortunate :'(

In the end, I love penguins. 😊 Everything's better with penguins. I had a fondness for them ever since my grandma bought me a plush penguin from SeaWorld, hence why I ended with these two! xD
~~~~~
Please read Page 143 if you haven't already for an important announcement (post #4,290) as well as 3 New Games (posts #4,264, #4,281, #4,282) by the Game Mods.

There are also some other games that you can still play here:
http://byfelisa.net/BA/BOAFNEWS6.html
Starting from Name That Bird. Be sure to check them out!! They're all really fun 😊

Deleted • 24 February 2013 at 6:31 PM

Crazy Hearts:

The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet!

@byfelisa

What are your top 5 favorite creatures on EggCave? 😊

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 24 February 2013 at 6:38 PM

::Crazy Heats::
The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet! 6:00 pm ☹️

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 24 February 2013 at 6:39 PM

@lululore
Hi 😊 I'm good. How are you? 😊

*~*~*~*~

Also there are some dying pets @hay7199 's cove. so if anyone has time, mind feeding the mortals? She won't be on for awhile sadly ☹️

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 24 February 2013 at 6:41 PM

@byfelisa
Task 3:

:\

1,146 posts

iulianna1 • 24 February 2013 at 7:11 PM

@byfelisa
Task 4:
The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet! 6:00 pm

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 24 February 2013 at 7:56 PM

1,906 posts

jix • 24 February 2013 at 7:57 PM

@lululore

Thanks! I got another.

----- __/\
- /\_\ --- \ /)
-|- - --\ -- \ |
-|- --\-- -- -\\ ---- -.--.
--\ -- --- ( \) --- /---\
--|----- \ --( \ \ - {- ,(*)
-\ - -_-----.( . )--\--\ \|
--\ --- ( --_ ' . ),- \- \ '
--- ------ _- \ ^-.)- \
-\ - -- - -- --- - ---- ---\
-| -------- BOAF ^ ----)
--\

/
---\_____________/_____________

E D I T : Edited it to get the spacing right.

@tetromino Thanks! 😊

I'm glad to hear that y'all like our work.

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 24 February 2013 at 8:13 PM

@Byfelisa
Crazy Hearts task 4:

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 24 February 2013 at 11:57 PM

Good Evening Greetings!!

It has been one long and hard day, how did you all fair today? I hope it was a very beautiful day for you. 😊

I'm sorting out prizes for the end of the month and working on the updates at the club's website. There is much to get into place and the March Newsletter I have already started on.

I will post some fun goodies tomorrow early afternoon for you all.

In case anyone noticed the TASKS each day you are doing is helping you do things around Egg Cave, some of which you might already do (so its a reinforcement). It is also a good way for new members to get familiar with the different places here.

<<<<<< READY? >>>>>

TASK 5 - :: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY ::

Just how much are you stashing away for a rainy day here on Egg Cave? Are you making it a habit to save EC regularly? I must admit I haven't saved anything in a while.

1) Visit - http://eggcave.com/strongroom/bank

- PUT ANY EC AMOUNT IN THE DEPOSIT BOX TO PUT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

It doesn't matter how much you put into the account, just make sure you check your on hand EC before doing so.

- CLICK TO DEPOSIT THE EC INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO REFRESH AUTOMATICALLY.

- HIGHLIGHT DRAGGING YOUR RIGHT MOUSE OVER THE % YOU ARE NOW EARNING AND CAN COLLECT EACH DAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

- COPY THE FULL HIGHLIGHTED TEXT (CTRL + C) AND THEN WITH YOUR LEFT MOUSE PASTE (CTRL + V) A POST HERE in this forum thread to get credit for BANKING YOUR EC TODAY.

** Example at bottom of the Strongroom's Page **

Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 100 EC per day (it's rounded up!).
Here, it states that every day I can collect 100 EC when I visit the Strongroom.

You have 24 hours for this activity so take your time, there is no rush. 😸

I'll answer all posts directed to me in the morning as really over tired right now and need some serious shut-eye time.

Wishing you all a blessed and fun evening/day!!

----

DarkestShadow and all the birds in my cove raise their left wings, look attentively at everyone and clear their throats to sing the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
116 posts

lululore • 25 February 2013 at 12:03 AM

ALRIGHTY GUYS! GOTO @hay7199 AND FEED HER MORTALS BECAUSE HER CREATURES ARE DYING!! please and thanks 😸

@cubexline
I'm pretty good, chillaxing and listening to music 😊

@jix
tis a cat yea? sorry this one looks a bit too complex for me, but it is pretty none the less 😊

@byfelisa
:: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY :: task 4
aww ☹️ it's all good Alkub #1 you'll win next time 😊

1,906 posts

jix • 25 February 2013 at 12:05 AM

@lululore

It's a swan. XD

Female
116 posts

lululore • 25 February 2013 at 12:08 AM

@jix
oh. πŸ˜‹

@byfelisa
:: CRAZY HEARTS ACTIVITY :: task 5
Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 24 EC per day (it's rounded up!).
Alrighty, have a nice rest 😸

~~

All the birds in my cove raise their left wings, look attentively at everyone and clear their throats to sing the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

Female
336 posts

honk • 25 February 2013 at 12:14 AM

All the birds in my cove raise their left wings, look attentively at everyone and clear their throats to sing the anthem, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT!"

189 posts

korikill • 25 February 2013 at 12:21 AM

Hi #BOAF friends, i hope all of you are doing well! My bronchitis is well on its way out, thanks to the zpac and cough syrup. Yay modern medicine!

I will be back to form soon and am looking forward to the March Games! Good luck to all who are participating in this months festivities!

Kk

1,906 posts

jix • 25 February 2013 at 12:25 AM

Female
116 posts

lululore • 25 February 2013 at 12:29 AM

@byfelisa
:: RAOK FEEDING CONTEST ::
@zfommonki fed all
@silver fed all
@regina fed all mortals

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 25 February 2013 at 12:36 AM

Good Really Early Morning Everyone!

::Crazy Hearts::
Task 5:
Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 848 EC per day (it's rounded up!).

Will be back this evening to do RAOK and other stuff!

Night Everyone.
---

Female
116 posts

lululore • 25 February 2013 at 12:54 AM

@korikill
yay! glad ur getting better 😊

@ljacks
848?! wow ur rich πŸ˜‹

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 25 February 2013 at 4:09 AM

Crazy Hearts:

Task 4

In honor of task #4 I picked alkub #4, but alas, he did not win. Oh well, better luck next time.

Task 5:
Once a day, you can collect interest from the EC in your Strongroom. Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 432 EC per day (it's rounded up!). You can claim this for yourself by clicking the Collect Today's Interest button below. This amount will be added to your on-hand EC.

97 posts

mighty-lair • 25 February 2013 at 4:30 AM

@jix I was amazed at the swan you did and am enjoying the word art😊

I cannot make out the shape today, it looks very intricate, could you tell me what it is?

@korikill I am glad to hear you are on the mend finally that has had you for a while and thank you for all your help, especially when sick! (online or not it spends you)

I am still traveling a lot but now I am reading up on the festivities and sorry to miss out on so much fun. I was hoping to get in on the final lap of feeding but had to leave again.
Some schedules are just up in the air.
BUT March is on it's way so maybe I can get in on time and complete some games.

BTW The Games are incredibly fun and creative, I do not think I could come up with all these ideas😊
Thank You:
@duchess
@cubexline
@prettymint
3 That's it- to come up with all of this (WOW) O.O

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 25 February 2013 at 6:24 AM

TASK 5

Once a day, you can collect interest from the EC in your Strongroom. Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 324 EC per day (it's rounded up!). You can claim this for yourself by clicking the Collect Today's Interest button below. This amount will be added to your on-hand EC.

Deleted • 25 February 2013 at 6:46 AM

-------

Hi everyone, have a great day, you all! ❀️
Nothing interesting happened to me also today D:
I feel a little bored these days ...

-------

@byfelisa
I completed the task number four (I edited my last post with the result of alkubs' race) 😊

CRAZY HEARTS - TASK 5

Once a day, you can collect interest from the EC in your Strongroom. Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 630 EC per day (it's rounded up!). You can claim this for yourself by clicking the Collect Today's Interest button below. This amount will be added to your on-hand EC.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 25 February 2013 at 6:46 AM

@byfelisa The Alkub you bet on in the daily Alkub Race did not win! Place another bet! 6:00 pm

1,906 posts

jix • 25 February 2013 at 10:06 AM

@mighty-lair

Thanks! ^^

Deleted • 25 February 2013 at 10:12 AM

@byfelisa - @jix - @puppymaks - @brunosc

The Werewolf Guard have bad news:
I found another dying cove, @mystic_wolf, that seems to be recent. It's creatures are really amazing, but are dying. Please, If you want feel free to help feeding it ❀️
Wish I could help all dying coves here, but alone I can't ☹️

Female
1,460 posts

rainbowkitty • 25 February 2013 at 10:15 AM

@byfelisa
-~:Crazy Hearts Activity #5:~-
Once a day, you can collect interest from the EC in your Strongroom. Right now, with a yearly interest rate of 7%, you can collect 53 EC per day (it's rounded up!). You can claim this for yourself by clicking the Collect Today's Interest button below. This amount will be added to your on-hand EC.

-

Female
2,061 posts

cubexline • 25 February 2013 at 11:38 AM

Good Morning guys 😊 Hope your day has started off well 😊

Female
6 posts

sparklingmoon • 25 February 2013 at 12:13 PM

Hello could I join your group please I have 3 of the birds and it sounds like a really fun and enjoyable group 😊 Let me know if you have accepted me,thanks.