Feral Cats Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 4:49 PM

"I have my reasons," she stated simply, her eyes grim.

The fur stood up along Aura's spine as she turned toward the sound of barking and the scrabbling of claws. Without another word, she raced off toward the racket, feeling the familiar asphalt beneath her paws as she ran. She barreled into the dog's flank at full speed, her claws outstretched as she rebounded away, landing on agile paws. She panted as she glared at the stunned dog, her ears flat as she fluffed up to make herself look like a more substantial opponent.

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 4:51 PM

@redstar-fireclan 3 is not a kitten! 3 months is a kitten but not 3 years.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 4:53 PM

Sasha follow warially, a growled at the dog.
The dog, knowing it couldn't take on two oppentants at once, growled, and fled.
Rose scampered out of the barrel.
"Wow, that was AMAZING!" she exclaimed. "I'm Rose, and you are?"

Sasha gasped, but shook it off. "I'm Sasha..." she replied.

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 4:55 PM

Silk walked down the streets. She saw two cats talking. Slowly Silk walked up to them.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 4:55 PM

@avelaingia

We need more toms. Can I take on one more character?

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 4:57 PM

ill join...i guess?
Name: Nameless
Fur color: all black with orange nose
Eye color: One green,one yellow.
Markings: none
Other:
Personality:Mean and nice
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?:Resident

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:00 PM

Name: Acidfire
Fur color: Long-haired brown tabby tom
Eye color: Unusual lime green
Markings: Heavily scarred, with the most notable scars being one down his lip and chin, and another trailing down from his right eye.
Other: His fur is rather unkempt.
Personality: Grumpy and dangerous, this resident is not one to be bothered. He values fair play in warfare, and will not hesitate to attack any cat who comes into his territory, regardless of their affiliation. Stay clear.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Resident.

-x-

Aura panted for a couple moments before she caught her breath, her fur lying flat again as she turned to lick it back down. With her fur flat again and the taste of dust on her tongue, she turned her green eyes onto the newcomer, giving her a hard stare.

"What are you doing out here, housepet?" she asked, her tone firm but not cruel. "You're going to get yourself killed that way."

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:03 PM

Silk saw Acidfire, she tried to stay clear. She walked along the road slowly. Out of literaly NOWHERE a follower attacked her. She she slit its neck, before it died it got in a horible scratch on Silks scar over her eye. She backed up and backed up. Untill she landed in Acidfires teritory. 'No! Crud.' she thought she fell back hillusinating while her scar opened.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 5:06 PM

*walks over to the forest*i wonder...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@bluegirl80 - Please, no "Wild Hisusinations Or random injures." >_<

"I wanted to become wild." Rose explained. "I want to learn how to fight."

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

@justice-riverclan Umm Aura was talking to Nameles...
@taffy789 dont worry I had an idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silk felt up to her eye. Perfect, she wasnt on Acidfires territory. It was a dream.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 5:08 PM

@bluegirl80 Oh xD...uhm...

Nameless stares at aura"i can be out here,can't i?

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:09 PM

Acidfire's level green stare watched the cats approaching the small abandoned yard he inhabited, perched on a small decrepit bird-feeder that had long fallen out of use. The she-cat with the brilliant ginger pelt was keeping an eye on his borders, but he could tell that she was neglecting to watch her flanks. A mistake, as it turned out. The ambush caught her completely off-guard, but she somehow managed to take out her attacker with an ease that spoke of practice.

He leapt off of his perch as she stumbled into his yard, blinded by a wound to the face that dripped blood into her eye. He released a low hiss to warn her off, revealing ivory fangs as the fur stood up along his spine. His tail whipped back and forth.

"You have three seconds, kitty," his low baritone rumbled threateningly.

EDIT:: Uhh... Aura and Sasha are talking to Rose atm. She's not met Nameless.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 5:10 PM

@justice-riverclan

Can you write a paragraph? I mean, I can't really tell who you are talking too. 😋
You can say "A Nameless cat wandered over to the city."
*We're not in a forest. XD

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 5:11 PM

@avelaingia its figment of her imagination xD(she's dreaming)

~sigh~

@taffy789 she is not nameless,thats her name.

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:12 PM

Silk gasped. No dream. Great! She stumbled up and backed away slowly. "You dont really scare me sweetie pie." Silk growled at Acid as she noticed that her eye was fine.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

Nameless looked over her food,she wanted to get out.She hated being trapped.When she fell back asleep she was thinking about being free,but of course,that will never happen.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

Rose looked at the other cats.
"Can someone show me around? Or teach me to hunt?" Rose asked the cats.
"You'll be dead in a week with no skills, house cat." Sasha growled. But she KNEW this cat. She had to help her.
"But I'll train you. But no complaining." Sasha growled at Rose. "Do you still want to be wild?"
"Yep!!" Rose replied.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 11 July 2011 at 5:17 PM

i gtg.Im in paris and im tired...good night!

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:17 PM

"This has been my yard since before you were kitted," Acidfire growled, his eyes narrowed. "I have scars far older than you. If you don't want to see the result of that much experience in battle, I'd recommend you move along."

His long fur was fluffed threateningly, with his words and his posture suggesting how close he was to swiping a claw over her muzzle.

-x-

Aura gave Sasha a sidelong glance and shrugged. As long as the housepet wasn't following her around or sabotaging her own efforts, what should she care of Sasha took her in?

"I'd recommend you listen to Sasha," she said, turning her gaze back to the pampered pet. "She'll keep you alive 'til you can do it yourself."

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:20 PM

"Petite I am petite but I can still fight." Silk sang to Acid as she crept closer to him.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 5:23 PM

Rose nodded. "I'll be good!!" Rose sing songed.
Sasha rolled her eyes. "Come on, house cat, I need my sleep. You're training starts in the morning."

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:24 PM

"You have a death wish, kitty," Acidfire growled, looking her over distastefully. "Get your fix from someone else; I lost my lust for blood seasons ago."

He turned his back to her, disgust in his eyes. Young cats with foolish minds died young. This one would likely die sooner than most. The fading grass was yellow under his paws, but the moonlight cast it as silver.

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

Silk walked away slowly. She saw a mouse near his pertch. She jusped at it grabbed it and ran up the side of a wall. She dropped it on his head. "For good measure." she said as she made a kissy face at him.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:32 PM

((How do cats make kissy faces? They don't even have human lips. e_e))

Acidfire snatched the mouse with dexterous claws, killing it with a swift bite to its neck. If she'd meant it as an insulting gesture, all she'd managed to accomplish was make it easier for him to find some supper. Even if not, she was just another pest with no manners.

/Well,/ he thought with a irritated flick of the tail. /I guess even fools have their uses.../

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 5:32 PM

Blood lead his cats on a war path. They killed a few random cats, that wouldn't pledge their loyalty to him.
They left their mauled bodies in the alleys, so the other cats would feel fear.
Blood grinned. Things were going on plan...

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:35 PM

I have no idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silk smiled. Not an evil smile but a kind smile. She had always admired Acidfire. In a way wished he was her father. But no her father left her mother to become a follower. 'Oh why did you have to be such an evil father?' Silk thought to herself. Silk caught a few more rabbits and dropped them to Acid.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:41 PM

Acidfire's ears flicked in poor temper, but he leveled an irritated gaze on her as he flexed his claws.

"What am I supposed to do with all of these?" he inquired dryly. "I may be a big tom, but I'm not fat."

He glared at her for a couple seconds, giving her another appraisal. With an exasperated sigh, he looked away.

"Fine, take one," he conceded grumpily. "But I'd better not catch you skulking around my yard anymore, kitty."

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

"No keep them. I have enough food she said as she flung down two more rabbits. I think Ill stay up here for a while." she said then she killed a bird, it fell down to Acid.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 11 July 2011 at 5:50 PM

"A kill gets maggots if you leave it sitting," he snorted. "Quit killing my prey, or there'll be nothing left when I need 'em later."

He dragged a few of the rabbits out of sight, to the hole where he kept his kills. It was out of sight and below ground to minimize scavengers, but it was difficult to keep things fresh in the midst of the summer heat.