Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 2:14 AM

blood smelt in the air

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 2:27 AM

@scorch_cloud222
Your a VERY GOOD RPer, please don't go, I have good plans that will start major fights. 😉 Be patient.

@carnatate - Also, writing in paragrapghs, (Unless your computer and typing is SUPER SLOW) would help give detail to where you are. Like say,
"Whisper smelt heavy blood in the air. His spine tingled at the smell. "Dead Cats.." he whispered as he rushed to the alley."
It kinda gives more detail to where your character is.

(Sorry if i'm being to pushy. D: Just tell me, and I try to die it down a bit...)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 2:47 AM

@taffy789

im typing on my tablet thatswhy

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 13 July 2011 at 2:49 AM

Im joining...XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 2:53 AM

@carnatate - It's fine. 😃

@justice-riverclan - Welcome. 😃

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 3:43 AM

"Whisper smelt heavy blood in the air. His spine tingled at the smell. "Dead Cats.." he whispered as he rushed to the alley."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 3:52 AM

@carnatate - Hahha, XD Okay, i'll let that one slip by. XD

Sasha heard the gentle pawsteps of an appoarching cat.
"Who's coming?" Sasha asked.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 13 July 2011 at 8:31 AM

Hey i'm going to have to quit buh-bye ☚ī¸

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 9:24 AM

Yeah Me too. Bye!

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 13 July 2011 at 10:33 AM

((I'll stick around. Let's get this plot moving forward. xD))

Acidfire watched the young mother until she vanished from sight, his eyes narrowed with satisfaction. He knew her kits would have a better chance at a good life if they were gone from the city. He himself knew that if the war wasn't ended some time soon, the Followers would eventually come for him. With a sigh, he crouched and leapt back onto his perch, back on the lookout again.

-x-

Aura watched the newcomer pad away, breathing a sigh. The odds were stacked against that housepet, unfortunately. If it wasn't for the thin line she walked to stay alive, she would have considered doing as Sasha had, and tried to teach her a few things about staying alive, but circumstances made it imperative for to live alone.

As a blood-scent hit her palate, the fur stood along her spine, but the blood itself wasn't the scent that worried her. It was the catscent that was approaching.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 10:36 AM

Yeah I quit!

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 10:55 AM

(aww.... ok blue, cya around ☚ī¸ )

Squiggy just didn't feel safe investigating the smell and backed away from the ally it came from.
But instead of turning and running away, she laid down and watched the ally the smell was coming from, maybe if there were still followers in there, she could a get a good look at a few of them so she knew who not to converse with.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 3:45 PM

@bluegirl & @redstar-fireclan - Why? 😱 But, bye, you're missing a good plot. XD

@avelaingia - You should JOIN US! XD

Sasha looked once more at the massicure of dead cats and sighed.
"Come on, Rose, lets go train some more." she told Rose, who looked on in horror.
"Okay...." Rose replied, shaking.

Blood watched from a distance. He knew it sent a sign... Blood's group would kill anyone to get their way. He smilied evily, and commanded some of his cats to go wreak havoc on the streets.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 7:25 PM

She listened to the cats in the ally near her and flicked her ears. /Train? For what?/ she thought.
She turned and padded back down the the way she came from, she felt so ready moments ago, but things where now jumbling up, death, followers..... and even home sickness was already starting to kick in.

Female
123 posts

justice-riverclan • 13 July 2011 at 8:58 PM

(i haven't been on lately,i stayed up all night and crashed on my couch..xD )
Nameless peered around the courner and watched her owners for her food.She wondered whatit was like outside,in the wild.But she thought she'd never get out!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:26 PM

@avelaingia - But some people are quitting! D: We need more people.

Then, a growl rose by a trash can.
"More blood to spill, I see." A scared tabby tom said, walking out. "And I see that the Mixed cat is with the Fake Cat. How nice." he spoke to Sasha.
Sasha growled, knowing he was an evil follower, and also mad he called her a Mixed Cat.
She lunged at him, and they both hit the ground, tearing at each other. Then, the tom pinned Sasha down, about to rip out her throat.
Rose yowled, and jumped on the tom, her teeth sinking into his flank.
The tom yowled, and ran off.
"Good work, Rose." Sasha told Rose smiling.
"No metion it." Rose replied.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:39 PM

@avelaingia - If you have to many roleplays....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:51 PM

@avelaingia - Fine, fine. XD
And I challenge you to an EVIL OFF. >: )

Blood walked though the alleyways. That's when he saw a female cat. A heard the kittens.
In a second, he pounced on her.
"Join the follwers, or you'll die." he growled at the cat.
"Never." she spat.
And with a slash of his claws, Blood earned his name once again. And he picked up the kittens in his jaws. They had nurses at the abandoned house, and these kittens would make fine recuits,

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 9:53 PM

avelaingia, its morning X)

Squiggy heard the comotion and watched as a cat ran hissing past her, she turned to look back at the ally she was at where she smelt death and blood.
She slowly slunk back to the ally, but didn't peer in, for fear of seeing the dead felines.
Her ears then flicked back when she heard some mewling kittens in the distence.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 9:58 PM

Blood made slow progess with the whining kits.
"Shut up, or i'll kill you." he growled at the kits who weren't even old enough to see yet.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 9:58 PM

oh, sorry ^^

Squiggy ignored the other cats and tried to pinpoint where the kits where, "kits don't belong out here..." she muttered, racing across the not yet busy road and creeping low, getting closer to the mewling.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:05 PM

Sasha looked at the sky that was getting dark. "It's getting late, we need to head back. Never walk these alleys after dark."

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 10:11 PM

Whisper stared down dismayed the blood tingled in his nose

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:14 PM

Sasha couldn't help but wonder why this strange cat was giving her things.
"Thank you." Sasha said.
"Never turn down free food, unless it's from humans." Sasha told Rose, then started to munch on the pigeon.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 10:17 PM

"I'ts already dead" Whisper gasped

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:22 PM

Rose heard the cat gasp.
"What already dead?" she asked.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 10:25 PM

"I'm not a rebel either, I don't take sides." Sasha grunted. "These battles can kill you."

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 10:26 PM

Squiggy stopped and crouched, she saw a large male tom cat with the kits, and hearing him threaten them like that made her feel uncomfortable
"There just kits, they can't shut up..." she muttered to herself.

Deleted • 13 July 2011 at 10:28 PM

@taffy789 Okay 😊

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 10:31 PM

Squiggy stopped and crouched, she saw a large male tom cat with the kits, and hearing him threaten them like that made her feel uncomfortable
"There just kits, they can't shut up..." she muttered to herself.