Feral Cats Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:22 PM

Silk saw Acid outside. She climbed up onto her rooftop.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 5:26 PM

"But that forest could be miles away..." Squiggy muttered and flicked her tail as she turned her head down towards her paws.
Then looked back up, "Well, i've fought off a cat from my yard once, and i've hunted many different types of prey, who says I can't live here?" she mewed to Aura hopefully.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 5:31 PM

Aura snorted with no amusement, flicking her ears. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she sighed, looking weary.

"No one said you /can't/," Aura answered, appraising the cat with her eyes. "I'm just not sure if you /will/. The Followers are experienced, skilled killers. Unless you join them, they will kill you, unless you have the skill and the smarts to fight or run away as needed."

Her eyes were distant, as if she was seeing something from far in the past. She said nothing of her dark memories, but her eyes hardened.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:33 PM

"HI ACID!" Silk screamed.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 5:37 PM

Acidfire replied by swatting at her with unsheathed claws, his ears back.

"Shut your trap, you empty-headed idiot!" he hissed crossly. "How in the name of the ancestors have you survived in the city with nothing beneath your ears?"

His fur was bristling, his tail flicking irritably.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

She glared a little at the snort, but sighed, she /did/ know nothing about the city life.
"Well, I am a fast runner, but fighting... eh.... pretty good" she said examining her sharp white claws.
"I could try" she said, smiling a bit.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:40 PM

"I have my ways." Silk smiled. She jumped down to go to her kits. She brought them up to the toop of the building. She licked both of them clean.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

Name: Charm
Pelt: Black with dark black on ear and white at tip of tail
Eyes: Icy blue
Markings: A scar across her eye from a battle with a dog.
Other: Does not know who her family is.
Personality: She is quite mean on cats she doesn't know,She is also very strong and loves to fight other cats.

Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?:
follower.

The followers.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDHDlnusnE8ppO0CWR36sXrofiend5vY747yWdILpBUkhuBDQQ how i look like but with scar on right eye 😊

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 5:45 PM

(Welcome ^^)

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 6:57 PM

Whisper hopped on top of their den "Hello I'm Whisper the lone loner "

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:28 PM

The kits yipped all night long. "Hope it doesnt annoy you Acid." Silk said.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 7:42 PM

Acidfire examined the kits with a detached expression, then looked sternly at Silk. He could remember his kits from seasons ago, though he wouldn't tell another cat alive about them, especially in a place as dangerous as the city.

"Where's their father?" he inquired, his eyes boring into hers.

-x-

"Well, keep in mind that if you fail, it means you're dead," Aura added seriously, pausing before resuming grooming herself. "It's not a decision to be made lightly."

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:45 PM

"He's dead." Silk sighed as she gave them a bird which they scarfed down. They laydown next to her and driffted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~
@scorch_cloud222

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 8:42 PM

"And you brought them here because...?" the brown tabby tom inquired, lowering his voice to not disturb the sleeping kits. "You can't keep 'em here. The Followers will come here looking for recruits if they catch wind that there are strong young kits hanging around."

His gaze was still stern, with his acid-green stare not wavering. After a few moments of silence, he sighed heavily.

"Your best bet, if you don't want them involved in this nonsense war, is to leave the city. Find somewhere you can raise them in peace."

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:45 PM

"Ill keep them here if I want!" Silk snapped.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 8:49 PM

"No, you won't," Acidfire answered, coldly but calmly. "Don't think I won't defend my home, even against a mother. This is me asking nicely. If you get killed by being stubborn, who'll look after your kits then, hmm?"

His low baritone voice was level, but there was a hint of danger in his eyes as he looked at her, hoping that she would see reason. A part of him didn't want to fight her, since she was so important in the lives of her young, but he would do what he had to do.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:53 PM

"I cant leave. I have another litter on the way." she blurted out. "I cant travel that far.." she wailed. She lay down and sighed.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 8:58 PM

"You're not that far along," Acidfire growled. "Your body won't be impaired by it for a while yet. Besides, this is the worst place to be pregnant, and you know it."

He hadn't meant to reveal how much he knew about kitting, but it was unavoidable. He knew how short a cat could go between having kits, and he knew how old the kits were, simply by looking at them. He was still icily calm, but a she-cat feigning helplessness got on his last nerve.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 8:59 PM

"Dead huh? Well, it's the next best thing next to being without my person..." she said sadly.
"Well..... umm.... thanks, oh and i'm Squiggy, it was nice meeting you....... whats your name again?" she asked as she stood to leave.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:06 PM

"You wouldnt know. Im less then two days away. Ive been hiding it." She said smirking. She saw a follower smiling off in the distance. She frowned. She unleashed her claws. They were two inches long. She bared her teeth. They were long and deadly. The follower frowned. He backed away slowly then ran away.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 9:08 PM

"Dead huh? Well, it's the next best thing next to being without my person..." she said sadly.
"Well..... umm.... thanks, oh and i'm Squiggy, it was nice meeting you....... whats your name again?" she asked as she stood to leave.

(EDIT: Can anyone else see this copy? O.o)

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 9:09 PM

((That's not physically possible, @bluegirl80. A cat can't have kittens that soon after having a litter.))

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 9:10 PM

@scorch_cloud She made everyone think they were her kits. She found them on the streets.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 11:03 PM

@charmpaw - Your a follower? Awesome 😈
You can be part of Blood's small group, he's trying to make one. 😉

Blood looked out from the window of the abandon house his group was staying in. A nice, dirty two-story factory, with no humans to ruin it. He had a good shelter, strong followers, and soon... the city would be his......

Rose could already catch prey. "I've practiced hunting in the attic of my house, and have killed a few songbirds before." Rose informed her teacher.
"That's one more thing I don't have to teach you...." Sasha grinned. Then, she smelt it. Blood, fresh, and lots of it.
Rose, since Sasha's First Rule was to keep your senses open at all time, smelt it too.
"It's smells like blood..." she gasped.
Sasha rushed to the alley, to see a massicure of cats.
"Oh my. Did...did...did..those "Followers" do that?" Rose asked. "Yes" Sasha replied. "They did."

26 posts

squiggy18 • 13 July 2011 at 12:25 AM

Squiggy then realized, if she was gonna be on her own, then she couldn't get close to the other felines, so she just nodded to her and raced off.
Not soon after she raced down the road did she catch a wiff of blood and death, she recoiled at it's nasty smell.
She wasn't sure if she wanted to investigate, or run the opposite dirction and ignore the murder smell.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 12:34 AM

i think im quitting this roleplay i feel ignored ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 1:03 AM

"Does this happen... often????" Rose choked out.
"Ever since Rufus made the Followers..." Sasha replied.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 13 July 2011 at 1:13 AM

((I'm considering it as well.))

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 13 July 2011 at 1:30 AM

yeah no one pays any attention to my posts

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 13 July 2011 at 2:10 AM

@carnatate - If you make your posts more specfic, if you want to meet my charries, just say your charrie smelt the blood, and rushed over, grimacing, or something. 😋