4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 July 2011 at 5:59 PM

Name:Whispering wind (Whisper)
Fur color:White and black
Eye color:Ice blue
Markings:black muzzle underbilly and tail
Other:angerd by followers and is a good leader,"mysterious
Personality:helpful,mysterious,has rebelloins backs
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?:his own rebbelion dosn't work much with others

Deleted • 11 July 2011 at 7:01 PM

Silk jumped down on away from Acid. She gathered some moss to lay down in. She curled up and slept silently, awaiting dreams to come.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 11 July 2011 at 9:33 PM

Whisper woke in his den and stretched "Well time for another day fending off my territory"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 12:15 AM

Rose figented in her sleep. Was this the right choice?

Then, Sasha prodded her fully awake.
"Get up, today, your training starts." Sasha commanded the cat.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 12:23 AM

Whisper began walking around looking for prey he saw sasha and Rose

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 12:42 AM

Sasha stepped out of her hidden house when she smelled a cat.
"Quick, what do you smell? Or see? Tell me everything in your surroundings." Sasha commanded Rose.
Rose yawned. "Uhh, I smell LOTS of garbage..."
"I already know that. try harder!!!" Sasha insisted.
"Old, rotten chicken. Dead fish... And a catty smell.... another cat!!!!" Rose exclaimed.
"Good, now where can you see a cat???"
"Uhh,..... It smells like it from over there...." Rose pointed to where the cat smell was coming from.
"Also, there's a shadow..."

Sasha smilied. "Good. That's why you ALWAYS disgusie your scent, and stay in the shadows."
Sasha growled at the appoarching cat. "Who are you???"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 1:25 AM

"My name is whisper and I am a loner"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 1:38 AM

"There are alot of loners around here, and this is my land." Sasha hissed.
Rose looked at Sasha.
"Always defend your territory. Especially against unknown cats. Intimdiating them is the key." Sasha told Rose.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 2:05 AM

"Who said I was tryingvto take your territory "

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 2:12 AM

"I'm teaching my student Fake Cat the ropes. Being warily is one of the most important things." Sasha explained. "I'm Sasha, that's all you need to know."

"Never give out more information than you need when meeting another cat." Sasha informed Rose.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:45 AM

Silk woke up the next morning. She started to walk. She ran to her hide out of kittens she had found out on the streets. "Whos hungry?" she asked and they all squealed. She threw in a rabbit, and a bird. All the kittens had learned to eat solids. They ate them all in seconds.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 10:01 AM

@bluegirl oops..ugh! I'm a kitten lover! how did i not know that DX

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 11:03 AM

Whisper sat down to clean hiscfur

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:04 AM

Silk walked back up to the building and slept. She saw Acid down on his pertch. 'So strong.' Silk thought. 'You should be my dad.'

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 11:07 AM

Dark went out of his box to hunt.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 1:34 PM

Whisper walked off to find prey

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 1:35 PM

Dark hunted a mouse.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 1:36 PM

Acidfire awoke early from force of habit, stretching as he yawned. His ears flicked irritably as he noticed that the scent of the young she-cat was still fresh, but he ignored it as he climbed down into the prey pit and pulled a rabbit from his stores. That dog-brained female was persistent, if nothing else.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 12 July 2011 at 1:43 PM

Whisper found a crow "uugh crows but since theres npthing else..."Whisper claws the crow andcbegins ro feed

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 12 July 2011 at 1:48 PM

Dark eats the mouse he hunted.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 2:43 PM

Name: Squiggy (Gotta love that name ^^)
Fur color: Greyish brown with tan under belly and white chin
Eye color: Light Green
Markings: Thick black stripes, tan under her eyes
Other: Dark red nose, white claws and grey paw pads ^^ This is my actual kitty ^^ died months ago :/
Personality: Can be short tempered when angry, overall laid back and nice, is used to forests, not cities.
Newcomer, resident, rebel, or follower?: Newcomer

(Can my cat start a newcomer and become a rebel later on?)

Male
536 posts

creaturlord • 12 July 2011 at 2:49 PM

cool game but im lazy to wright all this.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 3:08 PM

@squiggy18 - Sure! 😃 Welcome. 😃

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 3:31 PM

(Thank u ^^)

Morning was rising fast and a dark grey car sped down the road, determind to get this done before rush our, a girl in the back was screaming and the man yelled quickly before rolling down the window. A grey/brown and black striped feline was thrown out and the car sped away in an obvious hurry. The feline, weirdly named Squiggy, stood in a crouch, on the sidewalk next to the road with a face of shock. "W-w-wait! Come back! You forgot me!" she yowled after the car, to shocked to run after it. She finally sat and watched the way it left, "Well, they'll come back... they have to Tay loves me too much to just leave me here..." she said as morning rose faster.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 4:11 PM

"Sorry, housepet," Aura intoned from the rotting brown crate in which she was lying, "but I don't think they'll be back any time soon. Welcome to the glorious and glamorous life of a city cat."

She was sprawled out in a gap among the refuse of the alley, her silver tabby fur gleaming in the golden sunlight of the morning. Her pale green eyes were fuzzy, as if she'd just woken up, which she had. She yawned hugely before stretching and standing, her paws silent as she padded toward the newcomer. She sat down beside the tabby, her eyes soft.

"I really am sorry. I never had humans, but I hear some of them can be quite accommodating. It's gotta be tough to leave them."

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 4:21 PM

Silk jumped down off the roof top slowly. She landed perfectly as she killed a mouse. "Hello." she said quietly as she licked her lips. 'No leave it for Acid.' she thought. She caught ten more but left them there.

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

Squiggy's ears flatten and she turned to the feline next to her, "But they must come back, I know nothing about cities, i'm more a house/forest cat!" she exclaimed, her brown/grey, black striped tail lashing from side to side.
She just didn't understand what she did wrong, /Why did that man hate me so much?/ she thought.
She looked back to the road her green eyes showing nothing but worry and sorrow.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 5:09 PM

Aura shrugged, twisting to lick down the fur on her silver striped shoulders. After a few moments of grooming, she looked back at the slightly younger cat. She smelled of humans, cat food, and grass, as well as the subtle scents of the forest.

"Humans are fickle, and out here, they're nothing but dangers to us," Aura said matter-of-factly. "I couldn't pretend to tell you how they think."

26 posts

squiggy18 • 12 July 2011 at 5:13 PM

"Well, I don't know how they think either... all I know is they fed me, gave me shelter.... and the little girl loved me, but she was in that car... her father always hated me... but why? Was it because there strange human stuff was fun to scratch?" she found her self almost talking to herself, asking herself questions, she nor anyone else could ever answer.
She looked back to Aura, "Well, your a stray.... how do I live out here?" she asked her green eyes shining hopefully.

Female
443 posts

scorch_cloud222 • 12 July 2011 at 5:19 PM

"A stray, hmm?" Aura echoed, looking thoughtful. "Yeah, I suppose I am. But if you want to stay alive, you might want to head back to that forest you were talking about. There's a war going on in these parts. The Followers are taking over, and they're trying to kill those of us who are trying to keep it from happening."

She resumed grooming her fur, licking the dirt from her pelt. The swelling moon was a problem as it always was, since her fur color didn't often lend to her blending in with the night.