@leafpelt
Yay, hi! 8D
I'm Sony and I'm most likely overenthusiastic! xD

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2013 at 11:47 AM

@leafpelt

oh oops πŸ˜‹

yeah, really! She weighs 1300 pounds, and will have a calf next April (she's pregnant!) πŸ˜ƒ I also have sheep, chickens, turkeys, rabbits, dogs, cats, a parrot and a goose! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ sorry if I sound like a crazy animal hoarder lol XD

People come check this outt! πŸ˜ƒ:
@whitefall
@james-bond
@spirit
@marie_lily
@furfur
@muppet
@hellhound
@shriananae

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 30 September 2013 at 12:30 PM

@nenielsen Pings only work for the first five people in your post. πŸ˜‹

And wow, is it hard taking care of all those animals? ._. I'm allergic to dustmite (which is everywhere, but prominent in things like carpet and pet furs) so I don't have any domestic pets. The closest I've gotten to that is watching fish in a water tank at a restaurant I frequent. x3

@sony It's pretty old and hasn't been very active... until now! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 30 September 2013 at 1:07 PM

@karamel

I got pinged, not sure what this is though πŸ˜‹

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 30 September 2013 at 1:08 PM

@faerie_eclair_mallow Just look at the front page. It's almost like the Shoutbox, but with random gifts included (if you post, of course). c:

Female
1,218 posts

disneyland • 30 September 2013 at 1:11 PM

@karamel - oh okay *Shouts inside of a box*

Am I doing it right? ;D

Female
253 posts

meleva • 30 September 2013 at 1:40 PM

@leafpelt
hi?;😊 ^^

2,802 posts

elf • 30 September 2013 at 3:55 PM

@leafpelt
Hi just saw this and wanted to check it out, how does this work exactly?

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 September 2013 at 3:59 PM

Just SHOUT!!!!! πŸ˜‹

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 30 September 2013 at 4:03 PM

Just remember that even here you shouldn't be spamming. πŸ˜‰ Please try to make your posts add to the topic at hand.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 September 2013 at 4:17 PM

@Orderedchaos Okay 😊 but I'm going to need to go to my creature suggestion the Fiamma and organize a @banana army for.… something......

1,124 posts

bookw0rm • 30 September 2013 at 5:23 PM

@leafpelt
Nice, seems fun, don't know what to type, Oh I know, never mind.

Female
515 posts

squijum01 • 30 September 2013 at 9:20 PM

Howdy all! Is anyone else anxiously waiting for the new egglings for next month? I've been bitten by the Halloween bug and I cannot wait for October to start!

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 30 September 2013 at 10:45 PM

@karamel

No wonder I NEVER see you... 😱

@sony
Many haven't. /shot/

@nenielsen

Talk about Animal Farm. XD Do you have any...erm...reptiles?

@meleva
Hiya. What's up?

@leonx
The basics? You talk. Then chapus or I will randomly throw gifts at people on certain pages. This needs to be a lot more active for us to do that though. XP

67 posts

frost • 30 September 2013 at 10:51 PM

(This is @Leafpelt, ping there. I rang out of pings, so I'm using my side.)

@bookw0rm

Type anything, ping a few friends, start a conversation, build a refreshments table, throw piles of rainbows at people while asking if they like raining cookies.... you know, the usual....

@squijum01

Hi. 😊 I love October, because my birthday is sometime this month, and it's Halloween. It translates into..

Halloween=Free Candy Until Thanksgiving/Christmas

@faerie_eclair_mallow @spiritkoi

Yes, you can shout. Just try to keep it on topic while shouting, I guess. ...Yeah, that sounds right....

Female
515 posts

squijum01 • 30 September 2013 at 11:01 PM

@frost

/waves

How are you?

I always love hitting up walmart after Halloween... ridiculously cheap candy?? Yes Please! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2013 at 11:15 PM

@leafpelt I used to have leopard geckos and green anole lizards. 😊 My family is actually looking to move to 14 acres, so hopefully I will be able to get more pets:
-Blue tongued skink
-koi fish
-llamas/alpacas
-emus/ostriches
-horses
-great pyranees dogs
-miniature cattle
-highland cattle (wooly cattleπŸ˜ƒ)

X) yeah I kinda want a whole zoo... XD lol and I'll even have more when I become a large animal vet. πŸ˜‹

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 30 September 2013 at 11:18 PM

@nenielsen

...You're RICH. XD

Female
515 posts

squijum01 • 30 September 2013 at 11:23 PM

@nenielsen

Sorry I'm hijacking your conversation, but you mentioned Great Pyrenees doggies and my family used to own 10. 3 were for guarding or herding the humans (whatever they felt like at the time) and the rest we used to look after our goats. I miss having big dogs. They were some of the smartest and feistiest fur babies ever. 😊

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2013 at 11:24 PM

@leafpelt

haha I wish! Having animals doesn't make u rich, it makes you a person that spends all their money on animals! If I was rich I would spend money on CCs (which I never have). 😊 I'm about middle class... I have computers and a decent house so I'm not some hillbilly living out in the middle of nowhere, but I still don't have a ten million dollar mansion, my own pool, and my own zoo. lol πŸ˜‹

@squijum01

cool! I've never had big dogs (closest I've come to is a cocker spaniel and a chihuahua lol) but where we want to move will have mountain lions, so I need a couple to protect my chickens, rabbits, miniature sheep, my not-so miniature hampshire sheep (250 pounders), and I'm worried about my heifer and her future calf. Do you have an idea for how many could take down a mountain lion? Also, what kind of goats did you have? 😊

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 30 September 2013 at 11:52 PM

@squijum01

AND RITEAIDS. 8D
I'm doing well. Except for school. XD

@nenielsen

But the fact you have so many. O.O

... IS AMAZING.

Female
515 posts

squijum01 • 30 September 2013 at 11:53 PM

@nenielsen

I don't know about mountain lions, but the worst predators we had to deal with in Texas were coyotes. A story my Dad loved to tell involved Henry (he was just transitioning into an adult dog at the time) and two coyotes. Henry was guarding a flock of sheep when two coyotes ran out together. The coyotes split up thinking that Henry would go after one while the other grabbed a lamb.

But Henry didn't do that... instead of falling for that trick he just backed up and kept an eye on both coyotes at the same time. Needless to say, they were unable to get him to leave the flock and left empty handed.

If I'm remembering correctly... I want to say we had Nubian goats. Truth be told all I can remember about those goats was the ram had a very pungent smell, the kids cried bloody murder when weening off of mom (both a hilarious and annoying sound all at the same time! XD) and hoof trimming was a horrible chore. lol

Female
996 posts

nenielsen • 30 September 2013 at 11:55 PM

@leafpelt
Thank you! 😊 lol

@squijum01

Wow that's so cool! Herding/guard dogs can be so smart... its amazing! 😊 Nubian goats are so cute and small! I have to trim my sheep's hooves, but I think its much harder to shear them... which we have to do once a year, but its a big chore with 5 sheep, plus our friends who keep their 4 sheep with ours practically make us do theirs too. πŸ˜‹

Female
658 posts

yellowgrapefruit • 30 September 2013 at 11:56 PM

@leafpelt

herro there 😸
are you excited?
5 mins left ❀️

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 1 October 2013 at 12:22 AM

ERMEHGERD~!!
Teh new creatures are actually cute~
I was kinda disappointed by some of the more recent ones because they were kinda of not Pretty xD

But Im also Very excited for the new halloween fair plot thingymahbobber~
and
Im kinda sleepy and an Essay is due tomorrow for English and I have too much Spanish and Chemistry homework then there are club meetings tomorrow and I will be busy and might miss the Festivities and all dat good stuff.

Anyone think I should just Procrastinate~??
//STRESSING over dumb stuff T.T//

Anywho~
How is everyone else's Night/Day/Afternoon/Life/Bleh~??

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 1 October 2013 at 12:50 AM

@nenielsen

...Do you have owls there? XD

@yellowgrapefruit

Kind of. I'm excited for the *hopefully* Festivities....... Haven't really cared about new creatures, as I preferred the old ones and I am almost done with my wishlist...

@mightyeglantine

So sound really like my friend. O.O Except for Chemistry. O.O

I'm working on math right now. I'm failing Geometry...

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 1 October 2013 at 1:18 AM

@leafpelt
I sound like your friend~?

I don't really have to work hard at math because I was put into Algebra instead of Geometry so it's all pretty easy, except I am no good at dividing by huge numbers without a calculator.

I am too lazy to work on stuff now that is where insomnia helps I do work at like 2 - 3 am RWT(Real world time) because if Im not sleeping might as well make that time productive~ 😸

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 1 October 2013 at 1:20 AM

@mightyeglantine

Yeah...she has spanish, and clubs, and stuff like that.
XP

If it's already 2/3, then work on it. I doubt sleeping until 4 and then doing it would help much. πŸ˜‹

I generally try to sleep by 11 RWT, for me, and then wake up early.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 1 October 2013 at 1:23 AM

@leafpelt
I usually get up early... Then fall back //asleep//

It's only 10:22pm here~ So I still have to take a shower an a couple hours then eat dinner then stalk EC a little longer then do school work~

Livin' the life~!
xD

Male
23 posts

ibakaboii • 1 October 2013 at 1:59 AM

seems fun o.o and looks like this has been a tradition for a few months , seems like this website is full of kind people . not bad ~!!