The *Almost* Free Stuff Charity!

in Chit-Chat

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 31 October 2013 at 4:08 AM

@nasyiaxm
thanks!
I normally go pretty well for biology so i'm not too worried, we just need to handwrite all the information we gather which wasn't originally planned so many of us have many pages of information we now have to write

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 31 October 2013 at 1:20 PM

@leafpelt It's about 10 degrees C here. There was just a storm a few days ago. It's still 'average' autumn temperature here, apparently. (England weather ftw. x-x")

And don't worry! ❀️ I used to struggle with my 2x tables and now I'm in the 'top' set competing for a place to go to a National Maths competition in Oxford Uni. c: Just try your best--you can't do more than that. I'm sure you'll do fine as long as you try. 😊

And just because you flunked a test doesn't mean you're dumb or stupid. Don't put yourself down over just one test.

@mastergemma Good luck~! *huggles* ❀️

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 31 October 2013 at 4:14 PM

@karamel
That sounds awesome!

I just want to go well, Biology is my favorite subject and this is the last time i can see if I can beat my friend *pure blazing passion*

THIS TIME I SHALL BE ON TOP!!!!!

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 31 October 2013 at 10:29 PM

@mastergemma

Vocaloid fan? XD

@nasyiaxm

I'll eat some. ❀️ You

don't have liquorice, do you? XD

@karamel
My overall grade is a B- now....Colleges are going to see a B. XP I've been flunking math though. It's been terrible...

I'm better now. Candy helps. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 November 2013 at 1:18 AM

@leafpelt
VOCALOID!!!! yep : 3

What color liquorice?
My overall grade for english are straight B's XD

How many trick-or-treaters did people get?
I got none XD

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 1 November 2013 at 2:22 AM

@mastergemma

Eurovision music is my stuff. XD

Any. I don't want to try the Americanized version; give the me the real, black, perhaps salty stuff.

That's terrible for me. X3
/shot/

5, 6 groups. Not much. X3

I searched up strange foods....and...don't try Hakari.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 November 2013 at 2:24 AM

Eurovision
Sweden would have won if they Had YOHIO...
@leafpelt

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 1 November 2013 at 5:00 AM

@mastergemma
Vocaloid ey?
@leafpelt
Hmmm.....liquorice..... *looks through basket full of treats*
What color..?

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 November 2013 at 8:02 AM

@nasyiaxm
The only liquorice I can put into my mouth without throwing up is the red kind XD
I cannot stand the black liquorice at all! It has a taste.... yeowsers

T.T all this talk of Vocaloid is making me excited!!! It's bed time >.< **listens to Vocaloid**

~~~If anyone wants any music suggestions in any kind of genre just ask because I'll find something easily XD ~~~

I'm going to collapse soon-so tired XDXD
Ouch it's already 11pm XDXD

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 1 November 2013 at 7:47 PM

@mastergemma
I got red liquorice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 1 November 2013 at 8:06 PM

@mastergemma

I thought that Azerbaijan and Norway could have switched spots and wouldn't make a huge difference. But Russia's should have been higher.

What's your favorite Vocaloid? I don't know much about them..

@nasyiaxm

I want some. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 1 November 2013 at 8:10 PM

@leafpelt
*gives red liquorice* enjoy!!!
I don't know much about vocaloid either.. xD

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 1 November 2013 at 8:16 PM

@nasyiaxm

*noms it* Danke. Merci. Gracais!

http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/thankyou.htm

What music do you like?

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 1 November 2013 at 8:20 PM

@leafpelt
I'm not much into music but I'm a fan of jazz and hip-hop xD

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 1 November 2013 at 8:24 PM

@nasyiaxm
@leafpelt
Vocaloids are mainly just programs that you can make sing and there are many different types
There are Vocaloids in different languages (Japanese, English, Spanish, Korean)
There are many popular songs with a Vocaloid cover (many aren't good) but there are some nice ones
Then you have those who make their own songs. These brilliant artists are the reason for the perfection of the Vocaloid community and definitely don't get enough recognition for their work

Red liquorice yumyumyum

Female
5,630 posts

leafpelt • 2 November 2013 at 1:52 AM

@nasyiaxm

Any specifics? 😸

@mastergemma
....Is this Vocaloid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kkRaJ_DVg

...I think I'll have to extend the raffle...again. Do you two want to join?

Female
920 posts

nasyiaxm • 2 November 2013 at 1:58 AM

@leafpelt
Not really... And yes I want to join the raffle

Female
579 posts

snowbunny • 2 November 2013 at 2:36 AM

@leafpelt may I join the raffle?
May favourites are the:
Goblars
Buntoff
Vecker

Agender
56 posts

raen • 2 November 2013 at 3:02 AM

Oh I make MMD things o3o [MikuMikuDance] and I have a site about it n_n

My dream is to get a Biwo Γ§-Γ§

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 2 November 2013 at 5:01 AM

@leafpelt
I'll be happy to join the raffle

That was a Vocaloid song but sung by a chorus

Ahhh MMD models XD
So many different kinds
What's the website?
@raen

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 2 November 2013 at 6:34 AM

@snowbunny @nasyiaxm You might want to check @charity's profile for information on the raffle. πŸ˜‰

Back from my trip to Oxford. It's very pretty over there, I have to say. xD

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 2 November 2013 at 7:29 AM

@karamel
KARAAAA~~~
Remember me? 😸
And OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, WHAT TRIP TO OXFORD? 😱
YOU GOT PICKED BY YOUR MATH TEACHER! 😱 (didn't you? xD, I sorta have a horrible memory)
Yay!

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 2 November 2013 at 7:56 AM

@sony *tackle huggles* Of course! ❀️

No, the maths thing is in March next year. πŸ˜‹ I wish though! xD

Me, my cousin, my sister and my mum went to Oxford to check out some of the colleges (in Oxford university) and just have a nice couple of days out. 😸

How have you been? Long time no talk. D:

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 2 November 2013 at 8:01 AM

@karamel
Oh xD
Stupid memory! xD

And aaah, that sounds fun! 😸
How was it there? 😸

More precisely, long time no online! xD
I haven't been online lately, didn't get enough ingredients for the Idola stuff! xD And didn't feed enough to get things I like. Oh well.
But RL's been... good, I feel like I've spent too much time for it! xD And it's killing me ;-; All those tests and presentations keep coming like a sudden outbreak of a fatal disease! xD

How are you? 😸

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 2 November 2013 at 8:09 AM

@sony Lol, you haven't got a stupid memory at all. xD I forgot where we parked outside a service station, despite the car being (literally) /right/ in front of the entrance. πŸ˜‹

It was so much fun. πŸ˜ƒ We got a tour round Oxford and even got to go inside a few colleges. Apparently there are 38 different colleges in Oxford University. o_o;; But whilst we were on the tour, there was a huge group of students (Oxford ones presumably) protesting. It was pretty cool to see so many though. c:
And uh... I won't get started on how many things we ordered for room service. xD

Aw... D: I had about 1,100 seeds left and just spent it on a travels (I should've fed more on the last day, but I was out x3). I hope you're at least able to trade for some. </3

Hey, real life comes /before/ an online game, not after! πŸ˜‹ Good luck on your tests and presentations! If you try your best, I'm sure you'll do well. Make sure to balance your studies and health, though; I don't want you to get killed by tests. :<

I'm pretty awesome, although I'm going back to school this Monday. (I just had this week off for half-term.) D: Baseline half-term tests, here we come. :c

and I just realised I'm using way too many emotes here. Oh well. xD

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 2 November 2013 at 9:33 AM

@karamel

Oh God things sound so fun there! xD
Especially the protesting o:

And aww, thanks! ^^
I saw people offering really cheap on the Idola and those creatures from the prize shop o.O I wonder if that's even possible xD I'll try to work my ECs up to the mark where I can buy everything! xD
I have 1,414 seeds ;-; It's heartbreaking, I want to get the Kinump :K But oh well, hopefully it'll continue to be seasonal xD
I guess I'll just go grab myself a Fangtharp xD I don't like Muckles.

And lol~ I knew that! xD I was joking about spending too much time in RL. All presentations are done /for now/, not sure what still to come, but tests are still waiting for me. There are just so many of them ;-; And aww, thank you so much, I'll try! xD Though I did slept over once on my desk whilst studying o.O Geesh!

Oh, glad to know you're still doing fine! 8D
How was Halloween (in RL of course xD)? 😸

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 2 November 2013 at 11:39 AM

@sony They had banners and a few of those things you speak into to make your voice louder (I can't remember what it's called xD). It was... very chaotic and loud, let's say. xD They marched across the road and all the buses and cars had to stop. πŸ˜‹

Pretty sure the Kinump is going to be seasonal for a while (what with the huge number of Kinump Seeds we all collected!), which is why I didn't bother getting a Kinump this year--I didn't have enough seeds anyway. Enjoy your Fangtharp! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, well, good luck~! We don't have to do any presentations over here (although we do have to write things like speeches for English). I wouldn't be able to--I'm terrible at public speaking/performing/general public chat. xD
*places a pillow on your desk* c:

We didn't go out trick-or-treating (we rarely do); just bought a box of Celebrations and left the Bounty chocolates for children who came round trick-or-treating. xP (We were in a hotel, yet people still knocked on our doors. e_e;; )
How was your Halloween? 😸

Male
1,503 posts

sony • 2 November 2013 at 12:28 PM

@karamel
Oh lol~ Handheld loudspeaker? xD (can't think of a shorter word, I call them loudspeaker for most of the time).

Well yay then! 8D
It's just that I'll have to wait a whole year to get one! xD *sighs*

Aha, yeah, I used to think like that, but I gradually got used to presenting ideas in front of public (because look at the freaking amount of presentations I have to do in such a short period of time xD)
Awww, thanks! 8D *collapses under stress onto pillow*

Oh. Looks like your country has a really good spirit for Halloween xD
My Halloween sucked - well, to be honest, it was like how it always was for years xD We don't celebrate Halloween /nationally enough/ here, people just go to center town and bright lights and decorations and stuffs. No trick or treating, candy giving or dressing up (unless you are invited to party xD), dressing up isn't something /everyone/ would want to do in Halloween.
Ah, it's just my country's tradition! xD (or, so I think)
And I had a test on November 1st, hence I had to study the night before (which was Halloween) xD so, no going out for me, but oh well.

Ooooh, how's the DCF? D;
I haven't fed for AGES /pokes cluttered wall/

Agender
56 posts

raen • 2 November 2013 at 2:34 PM

@mastergemma mmdx.weebly.com o3o its not ready yet,I have tooons of things to add, but I'm making drawing commissions now, so I donΒ΄t have time @-@

40 posts

charity • 2 November 2013 at 8:43 PM

@nasyiaxm @snowbunny

You guys should read the rules on my status, as @karamel said. πŸ˜‰

I'm extending it...again.