What does Your Creature Cost in CC?

in Trading & Auctions

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 2 June 2013 at 3:23 PM

I wasn't trying to insult her -.-

I had been defending her in saying it helped some others but it just didn't help me. Poof had said this topic was useless. I said that it WASN'T useless because it helped others but it just never helped me.

Then poof said that it didn't have all the others stages of critters. Which that really didn't help me and confused me when I started and didn't have ANY good critters. People laughed and said that was an under offer when I was looking for a lower stage like a frozen 1st stage Rie or whatever.

And yes, some people do ask me to trade my Nym for EC so obviously some people do think that. Some people actually think that. So no it isn't obvious. Maybe to you but not to everyone else.

You didn't have to be rude. Jeesh, where did you get all that. And I still came here and gave her amounts that I got for critters and stuff.
@zap

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 June 2013 at 3:35 PM

@immortalraven Oh I didn't see the part about you and Poof. I do disagree with what they said. You were trying to help like me 😊

Deleted • 2 June 2013 at 3:36 PM

@immortalraven I do apologize, I did not read past this page and it just seemed like everyone was ganging up on her.

I don't like bullies by themselves but to see so much at once got me hot.

I think rude is what's happening here so I gave some shove back on one persons behalf opposed to all the gripping and nit picking.

littlepuffball offered to help on diff areas.

If you like helping how about offer to include all the hatched, 1st stage, 2nd stage, with a star without a star that is obviously ruining trades and confusing everyone.

You seem to know about it and I don't think it would be hard for you to fill in on those parts

Deleted • 10 June 2013 at 8:29 AM

Planning something..
This topic is going inaccurate.
Most of the prices are very low.

People think that this is hard work, especially those who do the typing work slow.
I can do this topic in a day, (not fully 24hrs, a 6hr is enough for me)
Those who are fast typers have ease in typing long messages.

Deleted • 16 October 2013 at 1:46 PM

@piucca
How come the scorbis is only 30cc?

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 16 October 2013 at 2:54 PM

@leafpoolz

This topic has not been updated for many months.

Deleted • 9 November 2013 at 6:25 PM

#rainbowvulpix ( so I can find this next time )

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 9:54 AM

@rainbowvulpix_ Seriously lol? There is a new topic on Creature values, yet you bring up a topic that hasnt been updated for months to keep track of it.

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 4:38 PM

@poof Sowwy ? O_O

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 4:48 PM

@rainbowvulpix_ The last reply to this topic before yours was October 16. It hasnt been updated in months, and @frosted made a new (more accurate) topic on values. Why would you post in this one instead?

Deleted • 10 November 2013 at 4:50 PM

@poof Can't find that one 😋 . Whoops, meow. Gotta fly to that topic.

Deleted • 11 November 2013 at 3:46 AM

@rainbowvulpix_
The topic is starred.
EPF Creature Values

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 11 November 2013 at 10:38 AM

Do not bump older, inactive topics to the top of the Livepulse.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. You can review our forum rules here.

Please contact Orderedchaos directly or submit a ticket if you have any questions regarding this action.