@piucca I sold my Drem for 200,000 EC and 250 CC 😊 Just for data for you 😉

Female
190 posts

jmt_1992 • 3 April 2013 at 1:30 AM

#jmt_1992

Other
3,178 posts

piucca • 3 April 2013 at 5:09 PM

Sorry I have not updated this in a while.
I will be adding all of the new creatures to the list with prices.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Female
1,175 posts

lucky_cricket • 3 April 2013 at 6:22 PM

@piucca

I sold my biwo for 750cc, and a frozen blobbart for 1000cc.

Male
660 posts

brad • 3 April 2013 at 6:35 PM

#o_o

Female
2,272 posts

sandstorm99 • 3 April 2013 at 7:55 PM

@piucca

😃 I sold a Bellato for 2500CC and bought a Draid for 450CC..

Female
314 posts

firegirl • 5 April 2013 at 10:16 PM

How much is a Luxury Beaches travel worth?

Female
148 posts

siberian • 8 April 2013 at 3:15 PM

Woohooo!

@piucca
Traded a frozen Effa egg for the April CSP set.
In the list Effas are about 650CC, + 250CC of freezing ~900CC.
Traded for the equivalent of 1500CC 😃

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 24 April 2013 at 9:52 PM

Sadly, I don't think this topic will be as useful with no more CC gifting available... 😋 Though it will help to compare the values of creatures.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 24 April 2013 at 9:52 PM

@chapus2009

Yes, I agree. This topic is now irrelevant.

Female
10 posts

stray-cat-strut • 28 April 2013 at 4:54 PM

@piucca could you list the price of Clioney's or has there been no trades?

Thanks 😊

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 28 April 2013 at 5:09 PM

@stray-cat-strut

You can no longer trade with CC.

Female
14,880 posts

hedwig68 • 28 April 2013 at 5:21 PM

@barbyka

Yeah, this is still useful though. We can convert the CC amounts to Caveshop items, or EC. 😊

97 posts

mighty-lair • 29 April 2013 at 11:59 PM

We still buy in cc. It costs money for the creatures in the CSP does it not? Why yes it does.

So all the creatures you want, I and others pay about $45 - $90 real dollars a month. Some so much more to host games for YOU here. So when someone as generous as Piucca donates her time to keeping track of what happens I appreciate it.

Jumping the gun and saying that her time doesn't matter anymore is an insult to her labor. It's rude and presumptuous.

The reason the cc trades stopped is because the children here got out of hand ripping off new players, generously called newbs, and laughed about it. Even targeted them. Then cc for Travels. ec became useless except for Tim's so what about those who rely on ec?

If you saw people getting ripped off and did nothing you should feel something besides the urge to justify your lack of action. I know some of the kids who were hurt and yes it does hurt to be robbed. A game does not forfeit decency. Because it is a game it should bring out sportsmanship.
Do not ping me. Write on my wall IF you must

Female
252 posts

hi_diggs • 30 April 2013 at 12:02 AM

I COMPLETELY agree!

Deleted • 18 May 2013 at 3:04 PM

#rosamund I think that the leroon is 500cc xD

Deleted • 18 May 2013 at 3:33 PM

Omg lol this topic is now useless.

Because nobody would sell their Nym for EC, for example. No comparing.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 18 May 2013 at 3:39 PM

@poof
No it isn't... though I never used it since some values were off.
It can help people compare the worth of other critters to offer on a Nym or whatever really popular expensive critter... you're right probably no one would trade like a Nym or the other really popular critters for EC. But some would for other critters and then this topic helps with the values of the other critters to add up to the worth of a Nym 😊 Hope that made a little sense. I'm more focused on the pain of my broken wrist so I'm not thinking really straight xD

Deleted • 18 May 2013 at 3:40 PM

@immortalraven I guess it makes sense...

But indeed, I never looked at this topic in the first place because it doesnt keep different stages, when it was traded etc in mind. One big mess.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 18 May 2013 at 3:42 PM

@poof
I agree with that. That's one reason I didn't use the topic but it helped some other people with trading c:

Deleted • 18 May 2013 at 3:43 PM

@immortalraven I dont know why but I find it so ironic we agree on this but not on other stuff. xD

Deleted • 27 May 2013 at 7:53 PM

I was recently guided to this topic (cookies for you), so I have a couple questions.

Will an immortal and/or a Star creature increase its value?

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 28 May 2013 at 5:40 AM

@kamoodle5 Personally, I don't think it would increase the value by a lot. It's fairly easy to ask for feeds in the numerous feeding topics for immortalization, and stars don't add to anything but appearance. (However, by raw worth, could raise the value by 100CC, as stars cost 100CC in the CSP.)

That's my personal opinion, though.

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 30 May 2013 at 11:24 PM

@piucca I don't mean to sound rude, but I have looked at all the prices and it seems they're underestimated? Just an observation. Again no offense intended. It just seems to be changing people's opinions as they don't see this topic as an approximation :/ I have seen all of these things go for much more. I will try to help with the values I can if you wish.

Female
4,807 posts

karamel • 31 May 2013 at 10:54 AM

@littlepuffyball It's not piucca's fault if other users see this as something other than an approximation. She has clearly stated in the OP that these are approximations, these are user run, each trade is different, prices vary, etc.

Everyone's judgement and opinion is different. 😉

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 31 May 2013 at 1:07 PM

@karamel Of course I understan this 😊 However usful it may be to some, it can really confuse and ruin trades :/ I have found difficulty explaining to newer users that they aren't getting ripped off by anyone and that these are just approximations.

Deleted • 2 June 2013 at 3:08 PM

@littlepuffyball How you been?

I think your offer is the best thing here and maybe you should post at her Cove. She has not been here in a while updating anything.

With all the insults like this don't matter from people who don't get much I bet her feelings are hurt.

It's so obvious that you would not trade ec for a Nym or something but would for another creature of equal value I can't do anything but laugh at people that thick.

Why they bother opening their mouth and letting everyone know how dumb they are is beyond me UNLESS it's just to insult Piucca

That is what I bet she sees 'cuz I don't know immortalraven or poof (don't want to) but why are they here? Don't contribute, don't like it here so what up except to try and hurt someone.

Except you, as always helping not hurting =)

Female
1,197 posts

littlepuffyball • 2 June 2013 at 3:11 PM

@zap Why thanks 😊 I am not trying to hurt her feelings at all, only trying to help if I can. She did a very kind thing putting so much work into this topic and I would love to be able to assist with values iif she wishes it.